BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Almost getting upto where it was before 10M shorts taken out - that have not as yet been bought back
We need our share price to be up at least 10% higher if we are going to remain in the 200 after the next re-balance.

They gave us a quarter out of the 200 because they don't like constantly re-shuffling but I don't think we will be so lucky at the next re-balance.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Worker122

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Hi @DingoBorat

Here I go sweeping this under the mat and hopefully into a crack and then into the cavity under the floor boards where it can remain for 100 years to be discovered by someone interested in technology that just was too little too late when discovered.

Clearly cannot be AKIDA because it uses ten times more power - Peter van der Made said of AKIDA1.0

“And it’s up to a thousand times more energy-efficient than GPUs”

So now I have swept it under the mat we can all get stuck into understanding the full exciting significance of todays podcast.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
He's clearly familiar and been exposed to and most probably tested AKIDA, why would he show excitement, in testing something that was 10 times slower (sorry, less power efficient)?

5 times more energy efficient, is still part of the statement "up to 1000 times more energy efficient".
Without knowing the particular application, the statement is very open.

It's not comparing apples with apples, this "other" technology if not BrainChip's next generation, is not going to be direct competition, in my opinion anyway 😛

Last edited:

Shadow59

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
What IP are we all talking about here, is it this one?

1664941885686.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Newk R

Regular
So glad I’m in QLD at the
Moment so I get too see BRN’s open and close price an hour earlier than everyone else in other states of Australia.. 🤪🎉
Oh ye of little geographical knowledge. You don't see it earlier than we in WA. We still see it 2 hours earlier than you.😁:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Have we looked at Innatera before?

Backed by German Tech investors last year, IP possibly available and whilst an analog-mixed signal does use SNN?

The conversation re MB is a valid conversation imo and is not to say we aren't still in the frame and should not take away from the podcast as they are two diff discussions.

Given the positivity of the podcast, and it is, really like to see something more formal in due course between us & Prophesee.

I also thought being a public forum and not say, a fiefdom, every SH or non-SH for that matter, should be afforded their thoughts, questions and views so long as respectfully presented.

Just as positivity posts are welcomed, other questions we may not sometimes want to consider should also be.

Personally, I prefer to not shy away from "what ifs" or "could be".

As a new positive BRN connection, partnership, possibility etc is discovered helps keep me informed, the opposite of those is also as true.

Blue is available.

View attachment 18058

View attachment 18059
We've looked at them before, apparently they have patent hurdles to cross, probably because of us 😛

@Diogenese, would have the low down 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
We've looked at them before, apparently they have patent hurdles to cross, probably because of us 😛

@Diogenese, would have the low down 😉
That'd be good then cheers.

Interesting to see how they go with that then.

I saw their founder was presenting at the same Tiny ML event recently that Anil was.

As well as Fenkel, I think her name is, who is with Delft of which Innatera is a spin off from.

Reactions: 5 users

Quiltman

Regular
FF you are going to hate me for dragging this back out from under the carpet.
Sean likes very little on LInkedIn ... yet Francois Piednoel got a like just a couple of weeks ago.
Honestly, for any of us to infer anything is clearly stupid ... I myself was guilty.
We should respect the confidentiality of all parties concerned, stop jumping at shadows, and get excited by Prophesee ( a known known ! )

1664943010661.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Have we looked at Innatera before?

Backed by German Tech investors last year, IP possibly available and whilst an analog-mixed signal does use SNN?

The conversation re MB is a valid conversation imo and is not to say we aren't still in the frame and should not take away from the podcast as they are two diff discussions.

Given the positivity of the podcast, and it is, really like to see something more formal in due course between us & Prophesee.

I also thought being a public forum and not say, a fiefdom, every SH or non-SH for that matter, should be afforded their thoughts, questions and views so long as respectfully presented.

Just as positivity posts are welcomed, other questions we may not sometimes want to consider should also be.

Personally, I prefer to not shy away from "what ifs" or "could be".

As a new positive BRN connection, partnership, possibility etc is discovered helps keep me informed, the opposite of those is also as true.

Blue is available.

View attachment 18058

View attachment 18059
Hi Fmf,

Yes. We did look at Innatera in July last year.

They have a few patent applications. This one was subject to a prior art objection based on a BrainChip patent.

WO2020099583A1 SPIKING NEURAL NETWORK

1664942941564.png

That does not necessarily mean it was totally rejected, as they may have amended the claims to limit their scope.

In the specification, they have 5 bob each way on analog/digital SNNs.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Sean likes very little on LInkedIn ... yet Francois Piednoel got a like just a couple of weeks ago.
Honestly, for any of us to infer anything is clearly stupid ... I myself was guilty.
We should respect the confidentiality of all parties concerned, stop jumping at shadows, and get excited by Prophesee ( a known known ! )

View attachment 18063
No I do not hate you or anyone here and having been accused of trying to impose a fiefdom when all I was attempting to do at a time when objectively the best news we have had for some time was published by Luca Vecce the CEO of Prophesee in todays Brainchip podcast was being buried by negative fear based speculation over unnamed and untested IP.

This IP when analysed is up to ten times less efficient power wise than AKIDA according to Peter van der Made but why not just continue to drone on about it and ignore the good news story for the day in the hope that intermittent readers of this site will miss the good news and decide Brainchip has a devastating competitor that will destroy its future value. Sounds like a great plan to me. As a long term investor I should embrace it and see if I can destroy the value of todays incredible news.

So everyone knock yourself out with these constant irrelevant posts and ignore the great news which @TechGirl has been rolling out all morning which with any luck will be missed amongst the fear a gloom being posted about a now dismissed competitor technology.

I will go back to the throne room and consider what territories I will annex tomorrow. I had hoped today might have been one for celebration and publicising of good news but apparently this is not the will of the people.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 43 users
Hi Fmf,

Yes. We did look at Innatera in July last year.

They have a few patent applications. This one was subject to a prior art objection based on a BrainChip patent.

WO2020099583A1 SPIKING NEURAL NETWORK

View attachment 18062

That does not necessarily mean it was totally rejected, as they may have amended the claims to limit their scope.

In the specification, they have 5 bob each way on analog/digital SNNs.
Thanks D

Noted the mixed signal and guess will come out in the wash as they say.

Reactions: 3 users

Newk R

Regular
No I do not hate you or anyone here and having been accused of trying to impose a fiefdom when all I was attempting to do at a time when objectively the best news we have had for some time was published by Luca Vecce the CEO of Prophesee in todays Brainchip podcast was being buried by negative fear based speculation over unnamed and untested IP.

This IP when analysed is up to ten times less efficient power wise than AKIDA according to Peter van der Made but why not just continue to drone on about it and ignore the good news story for the day in the hope that intermittent readers of this site will miss the good news and decide Brainchip has a devastating competitor that will destroy its future value. Sounds like a great plan to me. As a long term investor I should embrace it and see if I can destroy the value of todays incredible news.

So everyone knock yourself out with these constant irrelevant posts and ignore the great news which @TechGirl has been rolling out all morning which with any luck will be missed amongst the fear a gloom being posted about a now dismissed competitor technology.

I will go back to the throne room and consider what territories I will annex tomorrow. I had hoped today might have been one for celebration and publicising of good news but apparently this is not the will of the people.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This.

MDhere

Regular
You know what i'm thinking,....

i'm thinking I am on a sugar high and I have boomidty boom boom running in my head thanks to all the contributors.

Here is direct from the Mercedes -AMG website: note the words standard specification

On first-name terms: "Hey Mercedes" with additional functions​

And needless to say, the trailblazing voice control activated with the words "Hey Mercedes" is also part of the standard specification.

And this is what i was looking for when i said spikes earlier -

Neuromorphic computing – a car that thinks like you​

Another key efficiency feature of the VISION EQXX that takes its cue from nature is the way it thinks. It uses an innovative form of information processing called neuromorphic computing. The hardware runs so-called spiking neural networks. Information is coded in discrete spikes and energy is only consumed when a spike occurs, which reduces energy consumption by orders of magnitude.

And hence i am in a boomidity boom boom mood thanks to all the contributors making me super excited and looking up stuff again :ROFLMAO:

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

jk6199

Regular
Single figure transactions again trying to control the price, new podcast out, a couple of days of good ASX rises.

BURN!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

ndefries

Regular
Single figure transactions again trying to control the price, new podcast out, a couple of days of good ASX rises.

BURN!
Dont worry - there are lumps on the way to take care of shorters!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Iseki

Regular

View attachment 18063
I feel Sean is subtly telling our friend, whose name literally translates to red and white christmas, to watch what carol book he is singing from.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Xray1

Regular
I feel Sean is subtly telling our friend, whose name literally translates to red and white christmas, to watch what carol book he is singing from.
I wonder where the Co is currently up to with their numerous upcoming patents as previously forecasted by TECH ..... or are they saving those patent announcements, just before the next 4C report comes out showing another significant rise in revenue.....

I just thought I would prove a point to myself. I went over to HC and read every post from today and there are just two devoted to the podcast and the second one says; Podcast is up now.

So not one word of the great news that has been revealed in this podcast has been revealed on HC up till virtually close of trading today.

There is a discussion however about shorting and competitors dominating the conversation along with charts showing the share price is going down the toilet led by the band of well known brothers.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I'll reply directly given you used a term from my post and have implied it was directed at you personally.

Edit. Missed the bit about being "accused". Suggest that is factually incorrect.

However, apologies if you feel was slanted at you as it wasn't otherwise I would have actually replied direct to a post or tagged you.

I have no issues doing that just as I expect every poster can call another out including myself. Not sure what the throne room is about though.

It was a generalised view of how sometimes the forum, as a collective, can dismiss, rightly or wrongly, something that some wish to discuss or delve into.

Just because it is something that comes up at the same time as something more positive should not dimish either subject being discussed imo.

"Destroying" future value and the great news statement is a bit dramatic imo.

Maybe BRN can release as a mkt update to inform the latest podcast is available for all and sundry and intermittent readers to view.

Surely that wouldn't contravene the ASX rules.

I like to think I have provided some positive worthwhile information and discoveries over the journey that discussing something I may wish to can be afforded.

All good....I'll leave it all there.

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Top Bottom