BRN Discussion Ongoing

Didn't actually say "no formal agreement".

Said...without an agreement can wander off and...

Without a formal announcement we just guessing.
Sorry that was how I read what you were saying. I apologise.

It would be plain stupid to think there was no written agreement between Mercedes Benz and Brainchip covering

the exchange of intellectual property,

what happens to any intellectual property jointly developed by Brainchip and Mercedes Benz

the costs associated with Brainchip engineers working for months and months on the EQXX project, and

protecting the overall project engagement from disclosure particularly as the CEO Sean Hehir after the Mercedes Benz disclosure stated we are not permitted to talk about it.

It was clearly wrong of me to think you were stating there was no agreement when even Blind Freddie knows there has to be one just not one that is required to be announced on the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
the delusion around these threads sometimes is mind blowing. He confirms it’s NOT Akida but you choose not to believe him and want to convince yourself and others that it is????

Based on this logic, I presume that it would be fair to say that you believe everything that anyone ever tells you.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Foxdog

Regular
I may be fooling myself but the only IP in the known commercial world that could possibly be 100x more efficient than a GPU is AKIDA 2.0.

We all know Tech here and one thing he does very well is to send congratulations via email to the people at Brainchip who make things happen.

The podcast with Prophesee was one such happening and he sent Rob Telson a congratulations for all his hard work on behalf of shareholders and the company.

Rob Telson replied thanking Tech for his kind words. In the process he described AKIDA as ‘amazing technology’.

It is human nature to become familiar with what we see everyday and this familiarity normally removes the wonder.

As a result these words struck me as Rob Telson has been with Brainchip for quite some years now exposed every day to AKIDA technology and yet uses these words.

There is in my mind no doubt that the amazing technology IP that is said to have ended the Era of GPU4ML can be none other than AKIDA 2.0.

My very anonymous opinion only so as usual DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Since Merc has already publicity announced an association with BRN and use of AKIDA, why would he not have referred to BRN by name? Or is the release of an AKIDA 2.0 announcement by the company (BRN) imminent and he's allowing them that honour?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Thanks for posting Jesse,

Holy Shit Balls that was a fantabolus podcast 💪💪💪

Amaze GIF

Now bear with me this is all from my dodgy memory.

"we are very excited about collaboration with BrainChip, we are natural partners, before Brainchip they were facing integration problems, which was impacting sensor performance, so now combining Prophesee & Brainchip we are finishing the half story we were missing from the beginning, it is now complete, so now we can tell a full story to our customers.....WOW"

Three examples of use cases that Prophesee are currently working on & some I think he said they have been working on for the last 3 years are;

1. Industrial application - High speed fast accurate barcode detection on fast moving boxes

2. Automotive application - Event based camera state of the art object detection for sensors in cars to detect pedestrians or other objects in poor lighting & then for example applying the brakes

3. Mobile Application - Computational imaging for smart phone, our event based sensor will combine with regular frame based sensor to take best images, we capture moving object & we can help correct blurry images that would be taken with just a regular frame based sensor

This is what Prophesee thinks of Akida

tom cruise whatever GIF

And this is what BrainChip thinks about Prophesee

tom cruise 90s movies GIF

And this is what I think of our Partnership

Show Me The Money GIF

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What should have been the sole topic of conversation as it blows all the rubbish about SynSense and others as competitors out of the water is this quote beautifully transcribed by @TechGirl :

"we are very excited about collaboration with BrainChip, we are natural partners, before Brainchip they were facing integration problems, which was impacting sensor performance, so now combining Prophesee & Brainchip we are finishing the half story we were missing from the beginning, it is now complete, so now we can tell a full story to our customers.”

Instead of debating a nothing post on social media celebrate real information and FACTS FROM THE CEO OF PROPHESEE that no one can disagree about or debate.

Well no one of sensible or honest disposition.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Re the Francois Piednoel post, I was curious to find out more about Movellus because of the comment from Aakash Jani (Marketing & Brand Growth at Movellus). I'm pretty sure it was the wink that motivated me to take a closer look.

Anyhoo, Movellus describes itself in these terms "Movellus solves SoC-level clock distribution challenges in high performance and ultra low power chips. The company’s flagship platform, Maestro™ is a clock distribution network platform that delivers chip-level architectural innovations to improve SoC performance while reducing power consumption. All-digital, fully synthesizable clocking solutions achieve quantum leaps in energy efficiency. This accelerates the move to carbon-neutral data centers and enables ultra-low voltage operation for edge AI, IoT devices, and radiation hardened satellites".

What's interesting is that Movellus have worked with the following big names: Syntiantcorp, MosChip, SiFive, Intel Foundary Services, Esperanto, BAE Systems, etc.

I also noticed an Esperanto announcement, that they had adopted the Movellus intelligent clocking solution. I also noticed it said 100x better energy efficiency, which was very similar to what Francois Piednoel was talking about in the IP he was trialing, which leads me to wonder if it was the Esperanto chip he was referring to.

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 10.46.11 am.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Since Merc has already publicity announced an association with BRN and use of AKIDA, why would he not have referred to BRN by name? Or is the release of an AKIDA 2.0 announcement by the company (BRN) imminent and he's allowing them that honour?
Anyone of a million reasons all the same as the million reasons why Mercedes Benz only mentioned key word spotting via Hey Mercedes. They have a corporate strategic plan of their own making which defines what they tell the plebs AND continues to control how much Brainchip can say.

But as I say this post is being used now to avoid the big news from the podcast.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
Last 5 mins of the podcast is gold! This proves that Akida currently stands as the key ingredient that Prophesee has been looking for. We are there solution. I see $$$

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

ndefries

Regular
Because this is his personal linkedin profile. No employee is permitted to make such market impacting announcements without risk of consequences. Mercededes would announce technology improvements assocatiated with their development cycles on their timetable. Then call out partners for praise at their wish. They are the ones paying the bills.

on flip side if he was just reinforcing a message merc has already shared about NMorphic chips and Akida that would be totally ok. But he is doing development work and has more work to do and is just excited. It sounds like he is dealing with some form of our IP and hopefully it is the 2.0 version that has well and truely been moved to Anil and the team to develop by now as per messaging by the company over a year ago.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

JK200SX

Regular
Thanks for posting Jesse,

Holy Shit Balls that was a fantabolus podcast 💪💪💪

Amaze GIF

Now bear with me this is all from my dodgy memory.

"we are very excited about collaboration with BrainChip, we are natural partners, before Brainchip they were facing integration problems, which was impacting sensor performance, so now combining Prophesee & Brainchip we are finishing the half story we were missing from the beginning, it is now complete, so now we can tell a full story to our customers.....WOW"

Three examples of use cases that Prophesee are currently working on & some I think he said they have been working on for the last 3 years are;

1. Industrial application - High speed fast accurate barcode detection on fast moving boxes

2. Automotive application - Event based camera state of the art object detection for sensors in cars to detect pedestrians or other objects in poor lighting & then for example applying the brakes

3. Mobile Application - Computational imaging for smart phone, our event based sensor will combine with regular frame based sensor to take best images, we capture moving object & we can help correct blurry images that would be taken with just a regular frame based sensor

This is what Prophesee thinks of Akida

tom cruise whatever GIF

And this is what BrainChip thinks about Prophesee

tom cruise 90s movies GIF

And this is what I think of our Partnership

Show Me The Money GIF

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Holy shit balls, Batwoman!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

ndefries

Regular
Anyone of a million reasons all the same as the million reasons why Mercedes Benz only mentioned key word spotting via Hey Mercedes. They have a corporate strategic plan of their own making which defines what they tell the plebs AND continues to control how much Brainchip can say.

But as I say this post is being used now to avoid the big news from the podcast.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Agree, it is pretty clear almost anything Prophesee does in the future on the edge will have Akida included as default. Great teamwork taking on the billions in market opportunity coming our way.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Mccabe84

Regular
So will Prophesee have to sign an IP deal ( potential announcement and cash ) or there won’t be a need for one because there in a partnership?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Sorry that was how I read what you were saying. I apologise.

It would be plain stupid to think there was no written agreement between Mercedes Benz and Brainchip covering

the exchange of intellectual property,

what happens to any intellectual property jointly developed by Brainchip and Mercedes Benz

the costs associated with Brainchip engineers working for months and months on the EQXX project, and

protecting the overall project engagement from disclosure particularly as the CEO Sean Hehir after the Mercedes Benz disclosure stated we are not permitted to talk about it.

It was clearly wrong of me to think you were stating there was no agreement when even Blind Freddie knows there has to be one just not one that is required to be announced on the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Respect the apology FF. Thanks.

Yes, one would expect a std business agreement to cover the items you listed.

However imo.

If there is no exclusivity clause or conditions subsequent to attaining say key metrics or outcomes during the proof of concept stage that then creates a binding commercial contract upon same, which would most likely trigger ASX disclosure, then there is still the possiblity MB can test what they like.

We haven't even seen a simple far less binding MOU.

Couldn't see NDA claim being enforceable either as public knowledge of Akida in the EQXX.

So, without something from BRN...

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JK200SX

Regular
Or if he knows AKIDA 2.0 under a different name 🤔

probably, as is typically the case in automotive.
The BA Falcon was known as the Barra
The BF Falcon was known as the Orion
Previous Toyota Camry models were known as 380N & 380X
BMW-Motorad sportsbike was known as the K46

So, AKIDA2000 could very well be manufactured with a codename and stamped with eatshitloihi2

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users
Based on this logic, I presume that it would be fair to say that you believe everything that anyone ever tells you.
This guy. Always comes out of the woodwork when someone’s not cheerleading hard enough. Don’t get your g banger in a twist big guy. Everything’s OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
What should have been the sole topic of conversation as it blows all the rubbish about SynSense and others as competitors out of the water is this quote beautifully transcribed by @TechGirl :

"we are very excited about collaboration with BrainChip, we are natural partners, before Brainchip they were facing integration problems, which was impacting sensor performance, so now combining Prophesee & Brainchip we are finishing the half story we were missing from the beginning, it is now complete, so now we can tell a full story to our customers.”

Instead of debating a nothing post on social media celebrate real information and FACTS FROM THE CEO OF PROPHESEE that no one can disagree about or debate.

Well no one of sensible or honest disposition.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

That's right FF, it was beautifully transcribed by me :ROFLMAO:

Prophesee was so ahead of the game in tech that current (pre-BrainChip) tech was limiting their abilities to really shine & then all of a sudden a young sexy BrainChip walked through the door, Prophesee's eyes lit up & it was a match made in technology Heaven.

To me after listening to Luca, Prophesee will naturally choose BrainChip every single time it creates anything new, as why would they go forward & sell a half product to a customer when it can add BrainChip & sell a full better product to a customer, it's the "natural choice".

Got Talent Yes GIF by TV4

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users
Its a long shot but I may have spotted our beloved
1664929545170.png
@BaconLover at presentation from July 2022

Here is my only evidence
1664929566882.png

He may be thinking he has cholesterol issues.

Hope he returns soon.
Its from here:
https://lowcarbdownunder.com.au/videos/

Look for the presentation on Hyperlipidemia by Dr Tro Kalayjan

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

VictorG

Only a week back, Gies posted about meeting with a Rivian chap who stated that Merc was assisting them with Akida.
Akida is here and now, the real deal. Anything else is probably a research chip and possibly containing Akida 2.0 under a BRN partner's name.
Mercedes is helping Rivian with their automotive.
Today I met a guy who worked with Rivian automotive. I asked him if he had heard of Brainchip AKIDA.
He said yes Mercedes is helping us with that.
He works in Amsterdam for Rivian. 💪🏻

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Diogenese

Top 20
16.40 minute
For past 3 years working on combining regular frame based with event based sensors in smart phones to solve motion blur.
Rob confirming soon after that is where the Brainchip / Prophesee collaboration is headed.
Possible use for LSTM?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Top Bottom