BRN Discussion Ongoing

Violin1

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Saw this on LinkedIn… what a fantastic use case for beneficial AI! Can somebody inform Rob to contact her and consider it in his next presentation as use case 😬

48AAD50A-DBD7-4447-A838-240F1442125B.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 39 users
D

Deleted member 118

1645384365577.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

butcherano

Regular
There's a small article about Brainchip in the AFR this morning. You need to be a subscriber to read the full article. Nothing new. I added the bit relevant to us below the link.

Brainchip Holdings

BRN develops the Akida Neural Processor, an ultra-low power neural processor to support the growing demands of artificial intelligence technology. The big competitive advantage it has over conventional neural network accelerators is the little power it uses to do the incremental learning AI needs to perform.

The stock has risen more than 100 per cent so far this year, ticking off several milestones along the way. Most recently it announced a partnership with Japanese semiconductor business Megachips. The price rose aggressively and at its peak the business was priced at more than $4 billion. The price has since sensibly retracted but is still difficult to match price against anything other than potential. The Akida processor is used in a concept Mercedes vehicle that was presented at the massive Consumer Electronics Show event in Las Vegas in January.

Reactions: 39 users
Not hard to guess whose Chip is being used here when there is only one COTS with incremental learning:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Morning all.

A bit of Monday morning reading.

So we know Ford is an EAP agreement with BRN since 24 May 2020.
18 November 2021 Ford and GlobalFoundries. Join forces to boost chips supply.

This is my opinion: Ford had 18 months to test Akida and like what they see, so now they are working with GlobalFoundries to develop chips for Automakers with AKida IP.

It's great to be a shareholder.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Potato

Regular
We could be in for a ride this week. potential to be hugely volatile with everything going on in the wider market.
Strap yourselves in.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
This report published in January, 2019 is a must read for all investors. It makes certain just how entrenched Brainchip now is in the automotive industry both at the OEM and vehicle manufacturing ends of the market. Note that the description of where AKIDA development was in late 2018, the proof of concept with an OEM which has to have been Valeo, the stage of development of the CNN to SNN converter and contrast these with where AKIDA has advanced to today including the then stated performance which now includes incremental and one shot learning.

THINK ABOUT HOW MANY REVERSING SENSORS AKIDA COULD BE ABOUT TO MAKE SMART.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Tezza

Regular
What are your thoughts on Brn making the Asx 200 in March? Our sp has dropped over the last 2 weeks and further red looks likely ATM.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

davidfitz

Regular
What are your thoughts on Brn making the Asx 200 in March? Our sp has dropped over the last 2 weeks and further red looks likely ATM.
An announcement between now and then would help but we still have a decent chance.

1645400439354.png

Reactions: 16 users
Existing movement has nothing to do with BRN fundamentals. Without an announcement I would say it’s unlikely, but it’s not critical at the moment anyway. Too many things going in Europe have the markets shaky.

Reactions: 17 users
An announcement between now and then would help but we still have a decent chance.

View attachment 1471
Yes one announcement away from being a shooting star for the day. LOL

As you point out the whole market has been retreating so as Einstein said it’s all relative. LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

LexLuther77

Regular
Definitely a heavy sell off across the board today. BRN has held up very well imo the last few weeks, but looks like now a few are starting to get the jitters. As FF has said, the fundermentals havent changed. BRN is miles a head of the pack. When the dust settles and a few more partners or contractrs announced, imo we'll regain our momentum

Reactions: 23 users

Sotherbys01

Regular
As a Contrarian investor, I am patiently waiting to top up when the falling knife embeds itself in the floor somewhere around $1.05 if Putin starts the party

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
A totally delusional comment here.. The share price has capitulated from an intra day high of $2.34 to $1.27 and falling. If you regard an almost 55% capitulation in share price in less than 5 weeks as “has held up very well”, you’re dreaming.

Your comments around the intra day high and low are fair however, I'll agree there. You'd not be a happy camper if you bought at intra high.

However @LexLuther77 makes fair comment about the nature of the market at the moment, and BRN in general.... all my own opinion of course, the future is a bit shaky right now due to the Russia / Ukraine developing situation.

Reactions: 28 users
Anyone noticed this? The units suddenly increased by 4 mil just now
Screenshot_20220221_113514_au.com.commsec.android.CommSec_edit_44225564692729.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

gex

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

Newk R

Regular
WTF is going on?...$1.28...Should I be worried?...this is killing me.
Well that's how i feel.
But in reality, if it was back to $2.30 I doubt i'd be selling any.
It's just a feel good thing!

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom