BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
Amazing how a little bit of green is like the Sun coming out from behind a dark cloud 😆👍

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Shadow59

Regular
Would be nice to see an announcement come out before lunch today....just dreamin;)

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Kachoo

Regular
@Fact Finder how was your watch working at 10:15 did it change to 10:16 😂

Anyway it's a fun times back to work for me 👨‍💻

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
How annoying is that someone else got the one collectable share after 10.15 and I gave myself 1,001 chances to pick it up. Would have completed the set. 😂🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
I Will just leave with this it took 1.5 million shares to raise the price 5 cents. The shorters use in my opinion 10 million sells and buys to drop it a few cents. On a down market day they get help from the sellers that are influenced by fear. IMO

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
@Fact Finder how was your watch working at 10:15 did it change to 10:16 😂

Anyway it's a fun times back to work for me 👨‍💻
I'm not complaining. Am currently up $15.645c on my 1043 trade. Covers my second breakfast for this morning....🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I would like to bring here again a small story from my kinship to put everything in relation, because it fits better to the world events now. The great aunt became 101 years old and let life go because she no longer wanted or needed it, was healthy and her head top fit. She had achieved everything and looked at her huge clan. She told at the very end a story from her life that she kept secret until the end because she was ashamed, she was doing very well financially but not then. The great economic depression. She was supposed to buy bread for her family, which she did. A customer had previously forgotten some rolls in the bakery. She pocketed them and ate them secretly because everyone was starving. At home she handed in the bread. She didn't talk about it with anyone for almost a hundred years because she was so ashamed. These are relations that we cannot imagine today. We should all be grateful for our lives no matter how hard it is sometimes. The SP is negligible compared to this truth. I am grateful to be a part of this brilliant community. Sure it is a pity that today my TLGs fell 14% on no news but it does not matter if I can lead a fullfilled life. This little story always grounds me.
The other branch of the family had to flee from the Russians - no one was involved in the war, a Nazi or in the party - and about half of that family members died on the run. For some in this country gender-appropriate wording is still the issue of all and right now. The SP does what it does. Just patiently believe in the team. It will not disappoint. I am sure of that.
For me the concept of life is shaped by relations.
Hi cosors,

Today's news over at TLG might correct yesterday's fall - a non-binding MOU with Mercedes/Stellantis battery maker ACC.

I just wish I had invested in more Australian auto-parts suppliers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love

Kachoo

Regular
I'm not complaining. Am currently up $15.645c on my 1043 trade. Covers my second breakfast for this morning....🤣
I think that i'm just waiting till the silliness ends in this market and we finally see some real value in BRN but that said looking forward to the next few year.

Enjoy Breaky!

• Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
I'm really looking forward to not buying 1000 shares at 10.15am :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On Fire GIF
Pants on fire?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Unfortunately our little dart this morning just didn't have the kinetic energy to deflect our asteroid's momentum for more than a few seconds, if at all. Oh well, back to the 'ol drawing board. 🤣

6029881aa3d547a634b895cd694cf507.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Quatrojos

Regular
1664240563228.png

These guys have 15 roles advertised for their autonomy platform and one for new product introduction (Hardware)...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Shadow59

Regular
Buy side has just hotted up!

Reactions: 6 users

Dhm

Regular
@Kachoo put an article on the SiFive thread, but I think it deserves more recognition considering we have made the cast iron connection between SiFive X280 processor and Google.
NASA has chosen SiFive to power next generation computing with the SiFive RISC-V vector core. The article says this system is to be used in virtually every future space mission. Another brick in the wall.

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 11.38.21 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 11.38.39 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Perth newspaper- humm
52124063-3C9C-4355-B5CA-2C567AFEFED8.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
cooking GIF by Masterchef
Bloody good to be recognised by the ASX
Screenshot_20220927-120836.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

charles2

Regular
Wind has changed direction. Greater than 1M on the bid AFTER a 5 cent rise. Cool!

Something is in the wind.

Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Interesting article on Qualcomm’s use of 4 bit quantisation, more so the last paragraph.

Great find @GStocks123

I particularly like this from the preceding paragraph:

"In the future, AIMET Model Zoo will provide more models covering new use cases and architectures while also enabling models with 4-bit weights quantization via further optimizations. AIMET Model Zoo makes it as simple as possible for an AI developer to grab an accurate quantized model for enhanced performance, latency, performance per watt, and more without investing a lot of time."

Am I being to hopeful to ask what company is supplying Ai using 4-bit quantization to Ai developers currenting who find the AIMET Model Zoo at 8 bit quantization useful via further optimizations enabling models with 4 bits are Qualcomm aiming to please.

The only one I can think of is Edge Impulse and its 50,000 developers who are using Edge Impulses Ai platform which we know from Edge Impulses public statement is built on AKIDA from Brainchip Inc.

Then of course there is ARM but none of its partners apart from Brainchip are as a matter of course using 4 bit quantization.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Hi All,

Speaking of 4-bit quantization, I found another reference to it in a different Qualcomm blog to the one @GStocks123 posted. This time Qualcomm refers to it in conjunction with Snapdragon mobile platforms and the Qualcomm Hexagon DSP, which seems to indicate that they consider it "highly beneficial to quantize values to smaller representations, down to as low as 4-bit". Why else would they mention it directly after discussing Snapdragon and Hexagon, if it didn't improve the actual performance, latency, of these two specific processors??

Naturally I don't want to get everyone too excited and will leave you to draw your own conclusions.

B 💋

Quam.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Newspaper or not this article makes perfectly clear why Brainchip’s

1. ASX announced,
2. confirmed,
3. paid for,
4. locked in, and
5. publicly acknowledged by Renesas,

deal was, is and will be HUGELY rewarding to retail shareholders who have done their research.

A great all in one place refresher as to the size and market position of Renesas.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom