AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

if we're following NASA crashing into the asteroid

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Kachoo

Regular
So who of the 1000 eyes has placed the 1m buy this morning to put test to the shorter algorithm. Maybe you put the decimal in the wrong spot 😬. Or are you placing a little extra for those of us who can’t afford it.

Anyway. I think I might hypothetically place an order. Don’t want to miss this train ride 😉
Whis that was me I'd happily hold that parcel. Actually I was saying to a mate if I won the lotto say 3 million dollars I'd put 2 million into BRN for a long term investment 😁. And wait for it to pay me many more lotto's.

On a serious note there are way more releases comming out on AI on the edge in automobiles and other applications compared to say last year. This is the right space to invest IMO.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Seemingly endless chatter about AI in investment circles. Preparing the way for appreciation of Akida capabilities. (BrainChip not mentioned.....yet)

The second sentence says it all: "Many companies tout AI technology initiatives and machine learning."

Yes, there are many pretenders, talking the talk with nothing real or physical to back them.

And then there's Brainchip!

It's so nice being years ahead of the (so called) competition. And that's assuming they can get things out of the concept stage.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Dhm

Regular

A0C04B70-BF3A-4C51-98D2-3547D5689C47.png

5 seconds before the DART impact! I guess no Akida on board?

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
So who of the 1000 eyes has placed the 1m buy this morning to put test to the shorter algorithm. Maybe you put the decimal in the wrong spot 😬. Or are you placing a little extra for those of us who can’t afford it.

Anyway. I think I might hypothetically place an order. Don’t want to miss this train ride 😉
It's ballsy if it's real. Will be watching closely to see if it's pulled or allowed to go through. Was thinking it may be a prop by the manipulators to pull at the last moment which would have the effect of cutting the buyers down to half the advertised sellers. A usual psychological ploy.
Will also muddy the waters on effectiveness of the little experiment. There are no doubt eager eyes amongst us whose masters may want to queer the deal. Of course, I may have watched entirely too much Sherlock Holmes and Black Adder! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
An interesting article and one with which I am in agreement.
https://finnewsnetwork.us1.list-man...0b9377422183e60879&id=fe71e5c676&e=997b7683a8

Companies with:

no debt,

sufficient capital reserves,

no dependency on 8% year on year growth in China,

broad market reach. and

whose product or ideas align with Government policies and objectives and broader societal demand for green energy efficient products,

are where it is now at for investors.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Brainchip have a fellow ASX lister in the mix with them and Mercedes—albeit via ACC.

To be honest, Talga were already involved with Mercedes—for battery recycling—but this anode supply deal is nice icing on the cake.

1664235610018.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hmmm a million buy order. I wonder if a shorter knows something we don’t

B2C8105C-1DD6-4CC5-9D5E-9D06DD21CCEE.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

hotty4040

Regular
“△ Representatives of domestic brain-like enterprises

Judging from the technical routes of these companies, there are two main paths, which happen to be the two solutions mentioned above to realize brain-like intelligence.

First, chips are preferred, that is, to simulate the brain mechanism at the hardware level. At present, most brain-like enterprises have this idea.

Take Brainchip, which is the priority to the market, as an example, developed Akida, the world's first commercial neural mimicry processor, which is edge-oriented AI computing and began mass production in October last year. In February this year, we also reached a cooperation with Mercedes-Benz for perception and identification in the cockpit.”

Well the upside is billions of people now know about Brainchip and AKIDA in Mainland China.

The downside is billions of people now know about Brainchip and AKIDA in Mainland China.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Maybe a toss of the coin ( read SNN chip ) could be warranted FF. Interesting times indeed.

Now, they are some 5 or 6 years years behind in being able to understand this spiking tech, just like I was 5 or 6 years ago. A very big learning curve. And after all this time, my head is still hurting a little, trying to keep up.

I just wish an anne would drop soon, maybe today, who knows that ? not me, but I'm hopeful every day, cos one has to be.

What a chaotic world we are living in, especially the stock market and the political situation IMO.

I hope someone can transcribe that Chinese post, would be interesting.

Still, we have this ........ thank goodness > ;) and a nod, know what I mean, know what I mean, say no more, say no more, is it a goer, is it a goer ??

Akida Ballista

Reactions: 4 users
It's ballsy if it's real. Will be watching closely to see if it's pulled or allowed to go through. Was thinking it may be a prop by the manipulators to pull at the last moment which would have the effect of cutting the buyers down to half the advertised sellers. A usual psychological ploy.
Will also muddy the waters on effectiveness of the little experiment. There are no doubt eager eyes amongst us whose masters may want to queer the deal. Of course, I may have watched entirely too much Sherlock Holmes and Black Adder! 🤣🤣🤣
Hypothetically that is why such an experiment needs to happen at 10.15 not at open because open is fantasy land full of mythical orders and dreams. 😂🤣😂

The 1 million limited to 86 cents was when I looked in reality only going to catch 250,000. This buyer is only at risk if a seller is sitting with 750,000 shares happy to take 86 cents and they hit the market at 10.04 am. Assuming the numbers do not change or have not changed. Reality kicks in at 10.15am usually.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Kachoo

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Maybe they won the lotto and had the same thought as me 🤷‍♂️
But they were not as lucky as you. You won 3 million and were investing 2 million.😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Kachoo

Regular
Wow that was a real buy smart individual lol

• Fire
  • Love

Cardpro

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
So while he is smart you must be twice as smart then.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha

TopCat

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
I'm really looking forward to not buying 1000 shares at 10.15am :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On Fire GIF

• Haha
  • Fire

Kachoo

Regular
I'm really looking forward to not buying 1000 shares at 10.15am :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On Fire GIF
What happens at 10:15 ? I think 10:16 is next?

• Haha
Top Bottom