BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mercedes is helping Rivian with their automotive.
Today I met a guy who worked with Rivian automotive. I asked him if he had heard of Brainchip AKIDA.
He said yes Mercedes is helping us with that.
He works in Amsterdam for Rivian. 💪🏻
He did work for Rivian at Amsterdam. Hope he can find another position easily.😎🤡

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Mercedes is helping Rivian with their automotive.
Today I met a guy who worked with Rivian automotive. I asked him if he had heard of Brainchip AKIDA.
He said yes Mercedes is helping us with that.
He works in Amsterdam for Rivian. 💪🏻
Mate that's huge!

If only you weren't an anonymous poster on a share forum..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Gies

Regular
Hi Gies,

I like these kinds of gossip, please tell me more. 😊

Learning,
It's great to be a shareholder 🏖
Glad it is not old news.
He was a passenger at my flight and settling in Amsterdam from NY.
Apparently he didn’t feel like it was secret info.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

VictorG

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Gies

Regular
Mate that's huge!

If only you weren't an anonymous poster on a share forum..
Better do your research then you would have known that I am around for quite some time.

• Love
  • Fire
Better do your research then you would have known that I am around for quite some time.
Not doubting your integrity at all Gies 👍

Just lamenting that it isn't something that will be widely acknowledged..

This has been posted before, but it is a good refresher..

Their share price is still down from their highs, only recently IPOing, due to production issues and delays..
But still 30 billion US dollars market cap (close to 15 billion cash on hand), with 55 million revenue and a 4.7 billion US loss! (2021).

Amazon 18.1% ownership
Abdul Latif Jameel? 12.7%
Ford 11.4%

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Gies

Regular

This has probably been posted before, but it is a good refresher..

Their share price is still down from their highs, only recently IPOing, due to production issues and delays..
But still over 5 billion US dollars, with 55 million revenue and a 4.7 million US loss!
Ah oké then it is old news. For me it was an eye opener than the technology of Mercedes is so far ahead and advanced that they sell it to other car companies

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

ndefries

Regular
Ah oké then it is old news. For me it was an eye opener than the technology of Mercedes is so far ahead and advanced that they sell it to other car companies
Mercedes has been selling it's technology to other car companies for decades. ABS is a good example.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

VictorG

IMO your meeting with the Rivkin chap confirms the Akida link.
Now the question should be is Merc working with other car manufacturers
$$$

• Fire
  • Love
IMO your meeting with the Rivkin chap confirms the Akida link.
Now the question should be is Merc working with other car manufacturers
$$$
What we need is a verification engineer to dig more deeply into Rivian. @chapman89 do you know anyone who works in this area.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

MDhere

Regular
ok so i think @Learning correct me if im wrong put the connection to x280 and a few others did too. So im following suit too based on this -

Broad Application Coverage:

In addition to machine learning inferencing, the x280 is ideal for the broadest range of applications that requires high--throughput, single-thread performance, while performing within specific power and area constraints:

• AI/ML Inference and Training
• Enterprise Switching/Routing/Storage
, Smart NICs
• Edge Analytics, Big-Data Analytics
• Image Processing, Object Detection,
Recognition
• Autonomous Machines
• Edge Compute
• AR/VR/MR/XR

Amen.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

White Horse

Regular
Following on from JK200sx post a week ago.
Vanguard are still on the march.

View attachment 16165

Hi everyone, just an update on Insto holdings.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/wat...=8edd2876e4f543abac1aca20a024a906&duration=1D

1664191520619.png

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Actual macro economic conditions, may be slow to change, but people's sentiments are much more unpredictable/predictable?..

Doom and gloom, over increased rates etc, can quickly turn to the optimism, of a better future after the bitter pill has been taken and this is encouraged.

The Market Movers in the US especially, appear to have little patience in making money these days and seem to prefer wild swings, than any kind of stability.

These are the big hands pushing the markets around..

With BrainChip, an out of left field announcement before the 4C is always a possibility and if there is one, we know it will be very significant.

The new patents that are due, are what we are expecting in the next week or two, thanks to your enquiries and they will definitely be price sensitive..

Putin's latest efforts, have been met with more resistance and dissent, than ever before.
The cracks in his plans are widening.

So overall, I'm optimistic about the near future..
Exactly, nothing to be worried about who cares about the market noise when you are a share holder in a company that has a revolutionary product.
ARM is like that teenager who had the poster of their idol on the wall that being "BrainChip " all throughout their website.

the

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
ok so i think @Learning correct me if im wrong put the connection to x280 and a few others did too. So im following suit too based on this -

Broad Application Coverage:

In addition to machine learning inferencing, the x280 is ideal for the broadest range of applications that requires high--throughput, single-thread performance, while performing within specific power and area constraints:

• AI/ML Inference and Training
• Enterprise Switching/Routing/Storage
, Smart NICs
• Edge Analytics, Big-Data Analytics
• Image Processing, Object Detection,
Recognition
• Autonomous Machines
• Edge Compute
• AR/VR/MR/XR

Amen.
Hi MDhere,

There were a few other who had make the connection before me.

Learning.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20

This has been posted before, but it is a good refresher..

But still 30 billion US dollars market cap (close to 15 billion cash on hand), with 55 million revenue and a 4.7 billion US loss! (2021).

Amazon 18.1% ownership
Abdul Latif Jameel? 12.7%
Ford 11.4%
It's a pity Amazon doesn't have any use for AI.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode

Media Alert: BrainChip Demonstrates the Power and Simplicity of Edge AI at Edge Impulse Imagine​

Monday, September 26, 2022 9:00 AM
Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

Share this Article
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Linkedin
Topic:

Company Update
LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 26, 2022 / Experts from BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN, OTCQX:BRCHF, ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI IP, are speaking to audiences at Edge Impulse Imagine about the company's innovative technology in person at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California, and streaming worldwide September 28-30.

Rob Telson, BrainChip Vice President of Ecosystems, presents as part of the show's Lightning Talks, on September 28, where he will discuss the convergence of AI with the proliferation of sensors - bringing scalable and effective AI to the sensor and beyond.
Nikunj Kotecha, BrainChip Machine Learning Solutions Architect, and Chris Anastasi, BrainChip Senior Field Applications Engineer, host the virtual Workshop, "Building Neuromorphic Models with BrainChip's Akida," September 29. Designed for beginning to advanced ML engineers, the workshop will teach attendees how to leverage BrainChip's MetaTF to convert traditional CNNs to spiking neural networks (SNNs) with ease and apply to real world use cases.

"We're excited to have the opportunity to join our eco-system partner, Edge Impulse, at their conference helping attendees learn more about how integrated AI solutions provide unparalleled performance and capability-rich experiences," said Telson. "Having the ability to present to attendees in-person and online is a great way to share how integrations with Akida's on-chip AI acceleration and learning is the faster, safer, and smarter way to get to market and achieve a competitive advantage."

Edge Impulse Imagine features three days of the latest innovations in embedded ML for the real world. Enjoy in-person and streaming of all talks, interviews, and workshops. Attendees will hear from embedded ML industry leaders, visionaries, and researchers, and participate in live discussions; gain firsthand experience from technical workshops to build the next generation of devices that can hear, feel, and see; and be at the center of the data-driven revolution and connect with like-minded developers and engineers.

Additional information is available at https://brainchip.com/edge-impulse-imagine-september-28-30-2022-mountain-view-ca/
https://imagine.edgeimpulse.com/event/b772f954-7845-4b32-9204-0ff667343ace/regProcessStep1

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company's first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers' products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.
Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006
###

Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424

Investor Contact:
Mark Komonoski
Integrous Communications
Direct: 877-255-8483
Mobile: 403-470-8384
mkomonoski@integcom.us

SOURCE: Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

cosors

👀
Against boredom and maybe something can be pulled out of it. Since the article is in Chinese and our dear helper sometimes has great difficulty in formulating it clearly I leave it to the interested reader to translate and interpret it himself.
For me, an interesting overview and insight.

脑芯片 => Brainchip or brain-like Chip .)

2022-09-09
In conclusion, looking at the present, we have never needed a new type of computer more urgently than we do today.
In February of this year, there was also a cooperation with Mercedes-Benz on perception and recognition in the cockpit. :unsure:

https://www.utarn.com/w/t/d?id=122

_____
Brain-inspired chip developer Shishi Technology has gone down the intelligent cockpit route and will begin its technical exploration with BMW

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom