BRN Discussion Ongoing

Iseki

Regular
View attachment 16865

I can't believe how rude you are! Commenting on the break down of males to females was relevant to the original discussion which you obviously didn't even bother looking at. By the way, there is nothing "woke" about commenting on the stats of male to female members on this site anyway. How you can have the audacity to launch out so disrespectfully at the people who contribute so much here is beyond me. Clearly you need to focus on adopting a more progressive agenda yourself since you seem to be stuck in the stone ages.

Not happy Jan! 😤
It's only who you identify as, isn't it?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

MDhere

Regular
Hey MD You also have another interest in TATA

❤️Arpan Pal ❤️ ......................... :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yep one of my interests indeed :)

O and while on the subject of Tata Daewoo thanls to Pakistan being brought up, grab a cuppa, a beer or one of yr best wines and enjoy this recent Tata video (in which i think i see Kuka ZF and a couple other snapshots familar within our Brn connections) Enjoy :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Although I have previously put this proposition to you, I would like to do so again.

There is a great deal of healthy discussion and debate about competition and what percentage of various markets we can expect. Man years are spent dot joining and considering whether this company or that application could involve Akida.

I would simply like to say this…it doesn’t matter what industry, what company or what application anyone here would like to nominate, it will only realise it’s full potential by using Akida.

Any other solution will be inferior at best, and very likely to condemn the organisation and those proposing it to the pathway of the dinosaurs.

My challenge to the 1000 eyes and any Doubting Thomas’s is…convince me that there is a reliable, resilient, proven alternative to Akida that will realistically appear anytime soon.
Come on someone put @Realinfo out of his misery please, someone, anyone.

I think Real that the exposure of the latest soon to be released patent by @Diogenese securing autonomous learning in a spiking neural network has scared everyone off.

Perhaps you should try investing in wheat and asking for someone to convince you that rice or barley is better.😎🤡😎😁

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yep one of my interests indeed :)

O and while on the subject of Tata Daewoo thanls to Pakistan being brought up, grab a cuppa, a beer or one of yr best wines and enjoy this recent Tata video (in which i think i see Kuka ZF and a couple other snapshots familar within our Brn connections) Enjoy :)

It's 8 am and my wife wants to know why I am grabbing one of my finest wines :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Tea it is then!! :cool:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Sounak Dey

Sounak Dey​

Senior Scientist, Neuromorphic Computing and SNN area at TCS Research​

Tata Consultancy ServicesBITS, Mesra​

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
238 connections​

AND Arijit Mukherjee on LinkedIn
keeping a close eye on Brainchip for at least four years now:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

Sounak Dey

Sounak Dey​

Senior Scientist, Neuromorphic Computing and SNN area at TCS Research​

Tata Consultancy ServicesBITS, Mesra​

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
238 connections​

AND Arijit Mukherjee on LinkedIn
keeping a close eye on Brainchip for at least four years now:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Tata whitepaper

4F8AA7E3-BB20-47AA-B8B1-A7D264DDF046.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

dippY22

Regular
It's being traded more than just an ADR in the US and sold by a few different brokers (I use Fidelity since I have my retirement accounts there). It trades under two symbols on the OTC market, BCHPY (the ADR) and BRCHF (the actual BrainChip stock).

I have purchased some ADRs, only because they do not incur any extra fees; they are, however, higher priced as each one represents 40 shares of the underlying BRN stock. I keep these in my accessible investment account as I plan on selling those first when I feel the need to do so. I do have plans to hold those shares for at least a year though, to minimize my tax liability.

BRCHF, on the other hand, has a $50 US foreign transaction fee. While I feel this will more than be covered 3 to 5 years from now, I feel I need to buy as many shares as possible at once to minimize the cost-to-share ratio. These shares are in my retirement accounts, and represent the majority of my holdings in BrainChip. I will not be able to access those funds for several years to come, and because of this, it is easier to bear the fluctuations of the stock over the long term.

I have done my part to let friends and family know about BrainChip, and now that they have offices in the US, I'm sure word is getting around.
JD...

If word is getting around like you're sure it is, the reaction is a bored "meh" followed by a big yawn, in my opinion.

Everything you say, except that, is true and I am aligned in my Brainchip investment not unlike you. However, you and me and all our friends and family are doing bupkis to budge the stock price on the OTC marketplace.

To state the obvious which is akin to crashing through open doors.....THERE IS NO INTEREST IN BUYING BRAINCHIP SHARES ON THE USA MARKETS, at least at the moment, and as proven by the ongoing pathetic OTC trading volumes.

And sure, we (and the markets) are mired in a bunch of worldwide macro mud at the moment, but no one in America is going to buy Brainchip. Not anytime soon, and regardless of the USA office location, awkwardly located hundreds of miles south of where it should be (Silicon Valley).

A 400-500% increase in revenues last quarter (year over year) didn't inspire buying. Maybe if they produce 20 million soon, that might nudge the volume upward and the stock price too, but if the chip processor industry all know who Brainchip is, per Sean Hehir at the AGM, what is the reason there is not more interest, let alone excitement, in buying shares? ..... Yeah, ......I don't know, either.

Is this apathy a function of the lethargic price action of BRN on the Australian markets due to a lack of any recent positive headline news releases? Yes, I'm sure that's a part of it. Because to be fair, when the Mercedes news broke the volumes on the OTC was noteworthy. But the action in BRCHF on Friday was what,.... 3,000 shares +/- ? Sad. BCHPY (ADR) volume was, ....wait for it,....are you sitting down,....drum roll .......... 13 shares!!!

But what about some of our recent partnership announcements? Noteworthy? Yes. Stock price moving? Alas, no. To me, the ARM Holdings partnersip announcement was (is) HUGE. When I get depressed about the price action (infrequently) I go look at the "our partners" section of the ARM website and smile. I think this partnership with ARM is incredibly significant. Much more significant than the Mercedes announcement, again,....imo. But in America,.......crickets, .......at least on the OTC where BRCHF hovers around mid to low sixty cents.

There is absolutely nothing lighting a fire under American investors, retail or institutional, at the moment. There is NOBODY jumping around about this stock and THAT is a House of Pain that I live in because I am, like Mr. Delekto, an American retail investor hoping and anticipating great things (eventually) and volumes that are skewed toward more buyers than sellers for obvious reasons.

Am I annoyed by the lack of interest. Hell yeah. I find it vexing, and honestly do not understand it. I have previously accused Integrous of not delivering on their strategy to improve results in commercial investment opportunities in Brainchip investment. I stand by that. What are they doing to generate institutional interest in our investment? Very little as far as I'm concerned based on the ongoing volumes.

And why are retail investors in BRCHF shares once again paying a $50 foriegn transaction fee when it had dissappeared for a couple of months? That is a ridiculous charge in this day and age, thank you very much.

I am not a downramper. This Brainchip story is awesome and I feel lucky to have found it, and am long and strong for years to come. I am not impatient. I understand product cycles and new tech implementation and the challenge(s) to introduce new technology to the world.

But come on....seriously, the word is clearly NOT getting out about Brainchip in the USA because potential investors, retail especially but also institutional (i.e. Ark Invest) are not rushing in as a result and that causes me some concern. Why? Why am I invested in this company and others, some massively smarter than me, may not be? What is holding them back? What company offers significant ROI, ...Intel (for example) or Brainchip? You know where I stand (...and no, I do not own Intel).

Good news continues developing, lot's of presentations, good hires, ...but America seems to not see our unfolding story. And I don't get it.

This American lack of interest in owning Brainchip shares should be keeping Brainchip executives awake at night even if they espouse that the stock will do what the stock will do.

Regards, dippY

My opinions only, ...no stock advice given or intended.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users
JD...

If word is getting around like you're sure it is, the reaction is a bored "meh" followed by a big yawn, in my opinion.

Everything you say, except that, is true and I am aligned in my Brainchip investment not unlike you. However, you and me and all our friends and family are doing bupkis to budge the stock price on the OTC marketplace.

To state the obvious which is akin to crashing through open doors.....THERE IS NO INTEREST IN BUYING BRAINCHIP SHARES ON THE USA MARKETS, at least at the moment, and as proven by the ongoing pathetic OTC trading volumes.

And sure, we (and the markets) are mired in a bunch of worldwide macro mud at the moment, but no one in America is going to buy Brainchip. Not anytime soon, and regardless of the USA office location, awkwardly located hundreds of miles south of where it should be (Silicon Valley).

A 400-500% increase in revenues last quarter (year over year) didn't inspire buying. Maybe if they produce 20 million soon, that might nudge the volume upward and the stock price too, but if the chip processor industry all know who Brainchip is, per Sean Hehir at the AGM, what is the reason there is not more interest, let alone excitement, in buying shares? ..... Yeah, ......I don't know, either.

Is this apathy a function of the lethargic price action of BRN on the Australian markets due to a lack of any recent positive headline news releases? Yes, I'm sure that's a part of it. Because to be fair, when the Mercedes news broke the volumes on the OTC was noteworthy. But the action in BRCHF on Friday was what,.... 3,000 shares +/- ? Sad. BCHPY (ADR) volume was, ....wait for it,....are you sitting down,....drum roll .......... 13 shares!!!

But what about some of our recent partnership announcements? Noteworthy? Yes. Stock price moving? Alas, no. To me, the ARM Holdings partnersip announcement was (is) HUGE. When I get depressed about the price action (infrequently) I go look at the "our partners" section of the ARM website and smile. I think this partnership with ARM is incredibly significant. Much more significant than the Mercedes announcement, again,....imo. But in America,.......crickets, .......at least on the OTC where BRCHF hovers around mid to low sixty cents.

There is absolutely nothing lighting a fire under American investors, retail or institutional, at the moment. There is NOBODY jumping around about this stock and THAT is a House of Pain that I live in because I am, like Mr. Delekto, an American retail investor hoping and anticipating great things (eventually) and volumes that are skewed toward more buyers than sellers for obvious reasons.

Am I annoyed by the lack of interest. Hell yeah. I find it vexing, and honestly do not understand it. I have previously accused Integrous of not delivering on their strategy to improve results in commercial investment opportunities in Brainchip investment. I stand by that. What are they doing to generate institutional interest in our investment? Very little as far as I'm concerned based on the ongoing volumes.

And why are retail investors in BRCHF shares once again paying a $50 foriegn transaction fee when it had dissappeared for a couple of months? That is a ridiculous charge in this day and age, thank you very much.

I am not a downramper. This Brainchip story is awesome and I feel lucky to have found it, and am long and strong for years to come. I am not impatient. I understand product cycles and new tech implementation and the challenge(s) to introduce new technology to the world.

But come on....seriously, the word is clearly NOT getting out about Brainchip in the USA because potential investors, retail especially but also institutional (i.e. Ark Invest) are not rushing in as a result and that causes me some concern. Why? Why am I invested in this company and others, some massively smarter than me, may not be? What is holding them back? What company offers significant ROI, ...Intel (for example) or Brainchip? You know where I stand (...and no, I do not own Intel).

Good news continues developing, lot's of presentations, good hires, ...but America seems to not see our unfolding story. And I don't get it.

This American lack of interest in owning Brainchip shares should be keeping Brainchip executives awake at night even if they espouse that the stock will do what the stock will do.

Regards, dippY

Leaving aside US retail investors who have bailed out of US based tech in significant numbers this year if I was a large sophisticated US Institutional Investor I would have the ability in place to buy directly on overseas markets.

I would also know that if I buy on a market with very, very low liquidity my buying would likely affect the market for the share I am buying.

A list is published here from time to time showing institutional investors in Brainchip a couple of which Vanguard and Blackrock have US connections and there are other lessor knowns from the US.

These lists being accurate then it is inaccurate to say US institutions have not taken notice. Some have but have chosen buying directly on the ASX rather than on the OTC or through BONYM via ADR’s.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Interesting but not surprising as I have read quite a number of research papers with joint authors from Pakistan and Italy covering spiking neural networks. They occasionally reference the JAST inventors and are often funded by the 2020 European Horizon initiative.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
They found out India have been experimenting with SNN for a while now and dont want to get left behind the 8ball or stumped at the wickets

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
JD...

Regards, dippY

Hi @dippY22,

If I had more money I would buy one of the Honda Legends or Mercedes-Benz S class which are capable of achieving Level 3 automation. Once purchased, I would then proceed to pull said car apart to locate the sensors so that I could independently verify which ones incorporate AKIDA. And then I might accidentally spill the beans to some media outlets about my discovery.

We know that the Honda Legend and the Mercedes-Benze S class are the only two vehicles in the world to have reached Level 3 automation and Valeo have stated previously "Valeo widely contributed to this unique achievement, by supplying a high-performance on-board control unit as well as most of the sensors used to achieve Level 3 functionality. No less than five Valeo SCALA® 3D LiDARs and two front cameras observe the car’s surroundings."

I suppose what I'm getting at is that once Valeo lets the cat out of the bag, by which I mean to say, once it is 100% confirmed (by someone other than me) that these mystical sensors that Vaelo speaks of are in fact powered by AKIDA, then I expect that there will be a heck of a lot of interest on the USA markets.

Imagine how much media coverage BrainChip could leverage, not just in the US but globally, by being able to affirm that AKIDA is the secret sauce which makes Level 3 autonomous driving a reality, thus leaving Tesla's FSD well and truly in the dust and leaving me less upset that my new car is lying in pieces in my carport next to my dining table that I still haven't managed to get rid of on Gumtree.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Quiltman

Regular
When trying to join dots and find commercial use cases for Akida IP I prefer to search for adjacency to known facts.

MegaChips is a great place to start.

In the May 26th announcement of the strategic partnership between MegaChips and BrainChip two things in particular caught my attention:

formally announced a strategic partnership signed late last year.

- more than 6 months after signing agreement before being announced to market.

MegaChips, which recently announced its emergence into the U.S. custom ASIC market, will now leverage BrainChip Akida™ IP to provide U.S. customers with innovative applications across a wide variety of applications, such as consumer tech, telecom/network, industrial and automotive.

- MegaChips highlighted telecom/network as an area they could leverage Akida IP in the USA.

Since then, we have had the following :

A half yearly report with licensing deals from MegaChips USA suggesting several projects using Akida IP are now in play.

And an interview with Sean with Strawman earlier this year where he let slip that he was in negotiations with a telecommunications company around IP use.

My joining of the dots suggests that the telecommunications company is a MegChips customer, that this customer has successfully negotiated a royalty fee with BrainChip/MegaChips, that the license fee was subsequently paid, and that engineers at MegaChips/BrainChip and said telecommunications company are well down the project timeline of delivering silicon.

I also reflect that MegaChips cites one of their great competitive advantages is that they are NOT Chinese, and that they have a track record of being trusted by their customers with their IP ( as opposed to Chinese based companies ). They are almost secretive in the way they go about their business. I suspect BrainChip management see great merit in this approach in building an enduring IP based business. Get used to long periods of silence fellow chippers !

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 71 users

TECH

Regular
This has probably been posted, but some may find it interesting to listen to or re-listen to.

Tomorrow when Tony returns to the office, try not to flood him with emails asking questions that he can't answer.

I am no different to any other shareholder, we all would like more up-to-date information, but the good news is that the
3rd quarter will be done and dusted in 9 trading days, so I would assume that some revenue has or is coming into our
bank account.

Have a positive Sunday.....Tech 😀

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
When trying to join dots and find commercial use cases for Akida IP I prefer to search for adjacency to known facts.

MegaChips is a great place to start.

In the May 26th announcement of the strategic partnership between MegaChips and BrainChip two things in particular caught my attention:

formally announced a strategic partnership signed late last year.

- more than 6 months after signing agreement before being announced to market.

MegaChips, which recently announced its emergence into the U.S. custom ASIC market, will now leverage BrainChip Akida™ IP to provide U.S. customers with innovative applications across a wide variety of applications, such as consumer tech, telecom/network, industrial and automotive.

- MegaChips highlighted telecom/network as an area they could leverage Akida IP in the USA.

Since then, we have had the following :

A half yearly report with licensing deals from MegaChips USA suggesting several projects using Akida IP are now in play.

And an interview with Sean with Strawman earlier this year where he let slip that he was in negotiations with a telecommunications company around IP use.

My joining of the dots suggests that the telecommunications company is a MegChips customer, that this customer has successfully negotiated a royalty fee with BrainChip/MegaChips, that the license fee was subsequently paid, and that engineers at MegaChips/BrainChip and said telecommunications company are well down the project timeline of delivering silicon.

I also reflect that MegaChips cites one of their great competitive advantages is that they are NOT Chinese, and that they have a track record of being trusted by their customers with their IP ( as opposed to Chinese based companies ). They are almost secretive in the way they go about their business. I suspect BrainChip management see great merit in this approach in building an enduring IP based business. Get used to long periods of silence fellow chippers !
HI @Quiltman
A great post and you are particularly on point regarding the issue of confidentiality.

Though I have no knowledge of what, who, where, when it was made clear to me in a recent communication that a particular party with whom Brainchip is engaged in some fashion is absolutely clear that any disclosure will see the end of whatever it is that is in play.

This party may be quoting on new floor coverings for the office for all I know otherwise so do not try to read into my post anything beyond the FACT that for some complete secrecy is going to be the order of the day, month, year, decade and the engagement with MegaChip comes with hidden benefits for the reasons you have stated.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
Well there is always one ignorant illiterate on the journey who has no idea what he or she is talking about. If the end goal is to encourage investment in Brainchip and see its share price rise then promoting Brainchip to all of the market will achieve this particularly a segment with 72 trillion investment dollars in 2020. What a numb bat you are:

My now firmly held opinion about your lack of intellect so sorry you cannot do your own research but perhaps someone at the pub will read the article to you.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Case in point. My husband and I are just your average middle class couple who have always worked pretty hard. Hubbie is very successful in his field but is quite conservative from an investment point of view. I am the one taken yhe jump to investing in a few companies in the share market all with my husbands sipport. I hope to make some money from my investments but the research and learning is just as important to me as part of the process. Many many more women are financially empowered than would have been the case just a couple of generations ago.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
This is one of the pots of gold everyone has been looking for.... :) Read whats been said in the 4th last paragraph :)

In April this year, the Mercedes-Benz VISION EQXX concept car departed from Sindelfingen, Germany, and arrived in Cassis, France. The whole journey is about 1,008 kilometers. It has become the first known product to exceed 1,000 kilometers on a single charge. energy control capability. In addition to battery life, VISION EQXX also uses a 900V high-voltage platform, a 47.5-inch ultra-thin integrated screen, a new generation of MBUX system with faster response, and Akida neuromorphic system-on-chip.

This is a product that is more in line with the current electric vehicle evaluation system, and the black technology it carries will also be applied to the next-generation Mercedes-Benz electric vehicles.

In addition to new cars, Mercedes-Benz is also catching up in other fields. In July this year, Mercedes-Benz and Tencent joined hands. The two parties will cooperate on high-level autonomous driving. Before that, Mercedes-Benz was also developing solid-state batteries with Huineng Technology, investing tens of millions Euro invested in Funeng Technology, etc. Whether these efforts have paid off will not be known until 2025.

On the whole, Mercedes-Benz lacks a lot of lessons in electric vehicles. The difference between consumers in the old and new eras and the changes in product evaluation standards have been raised countless times by the outside world, but Mercedes-Benz needs to learn not only these, but more importantly, thinking. convert. In the matter of building electric vehicles, Mercedes-Benz needs to throw down the burden and it also takes time.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Screenshot_2022-09-18-13-47-03-73.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom