BRN Discussion Ongoing

VictorG

Madam Hannah, the deified, level & civic nun from Glenelg uses a radar in her racecar at noon.
Bravo, Bravo

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Great to see TSE flag flying high. I never left, still here. Just using the down time wisely with lots of reading and learning.

Hope everyone is okay in this choppy market. I'm glad to have diverted my attention slightly, helps me ride this storm.

BRN is showing great Relative Strength, just like we did a few months ago, and usually when market turn bullish again, those shares which stood the test of time will fly.
Until then, have fun, stay healthy and hopefully soon enough we can have a better revenue growth than what recent onlyfans balance sheet showed.
Now that'll be truly explosive.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 98 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Great to see TSE flag flying high. I never left, still here. Just using the down time wisely with lots of reading and learning.

Hope everyone is okay in this choppy market. I'm glad to have diverted my attention slightly, helps me ride this storm.

BRN is showing great Relative Strength, just like we did a few months ago, and usually when market turn bullish again, those shares which stood the test of time will fly.
Until then, have fun, stay healthy and hopefully soon enough we can have a better revenue growth than what recent onlyfans balance sheet showed.
Oh... You're back!

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Welcome back Crispy!

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

cosors

👀
Off topic, but in the other group I'm glad to see that someone else is back today as well:
Screenshot_2022-09-05-11-57-38-08_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

uiux

Regular

HEADLINE PARTNER​

1662375212463.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Slade

Top 20

HEADLINE PARTNER​

View attachment 15916
Interesting who BrainChip is joining for a discussion on autonomous vehicles. Cruise are the company that have switched to LiDAR for their next generation of Robotaxis to hit the streets in a city in the USA next year.

8E4AF4E8-00F1-4B35-B6BA-C4C8652AE913.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Slade

Top 20
Not forgetting this:
In March 2022, GM said that it is acquiring Softbank Vision Fund 1's equity ownership in Cruise for $2.1 billion. GM is also making an additional $1.35 billion investment in Cruise. In June 2022, Cruise received California's first Driverless Deployment Permit, allowing it to charge fees for its service.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Dallas

Regular
Schön zu sehen, wie die TSE-Flagge hoch fliegt. Ich bin nie weggegangen, immer noch hier. Nutzen Sie einfach die Ausfallzeit mit viel Lesen und Lernen.

Ich hoffe, es geht allen gut in diesem unruhigen Markt. Ich bin froh, meine Aufmerksamkeit etwas abgelenkt zu haben, hilft mir, diesen Sturm zu reiten.

BRN zeigt große relative Stärke, genau wie wir es vor ein paar Monaten getan haben, und normalerweise, wenn der Markt wieder bullisch wird, werden die Aktien, die sich bewährt haben, fliegen.
Bis dahin viel Spaß, bleibt gesund und hoffentlich können wir bald genug ein besseres Umsatzwachstum haben, als es die jüngste onlyfans-Bilanz gezeigt hat.
Das wird jetzt richtig explosiv.

Dallas

Regular
Good to see her again🤣🦧🤠🍻🤖🤖

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

uiux

Regular

SÃO Paulo Metro has developed an artificial intelligence (AI) predictive maintenance system that can anticipate faults across escalators, lifts, trains, tunnel ventilation and power supply systems, and schedule maintenance ahead of a failure occurring.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Krustor

Regular
Question that is discussed in the German community right now: Is there any certificate (ISO, etc. - e.g. ISO 26262) for the BRN IP-license missing, that could stand in the way of launching Akida products?

Is brainchip even as an IP-licensor in the obligation to bring any certificate?

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
If I hadn't just read what you call this group I would have let my answer stand.

Reactions: 1 users

Krustor

Regular
If I hadn't just read what you call this group I would have let my answer stand.
I know what you mean. The guy i am discussing with called TSEx this - I won't repeat it here as respekt for the good peoples work here. I am defending TSEx. Just read my yesterdays and todays post.

Happy to read your answer.

cosors

👀
My answer is irretrievably deleted. It annoyed me too much. The short answer and opinion is - no.

Krustor

Regular
My answer is irretrievably deleted. It annoyed me too much. The short answer and opinion is - no.
Now you almost know what my feelings are. Thanks for the short answer anyway. 👍

• Haha

Krustor

Regular

cosors

👀
Make something out of this new day

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Lex555