BRN Discussion Ongoing

Although I am just guessing, it looks like we've received exactly 400k from someone for assisting them to develop something?hmmm
View attachment 14892
I think what you and the other members of the 1,000 Eyes are doing can best be described as:

‘Peeling back the corporate veil”. 😂

A very astute and revealing observation. Thanks @Cardpro

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 34 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Now that I have caught up on all the goings ons from the last couple of days I have but one thing to add to yesterdays announcement;

1661379516430.jpeg

It's also wonderful to see that you're all rested and recuperated FF and please don't forget peeps........"More to follow, over!

Pantene.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Violin1

Regular
@Violin1 did you just give me a sad face emoji for my “knock knock” joke or did you press the wrong button by accident? 🥴
It was my way of responding to "dad" joke Bravo! It's the look my daughters and now their children give me when I tell jokes - so meant in solidarity not in criticism lol.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Although I am just guessing, it looks like we've received exactly 400k from someone for assisting them to develop something?hmmm
View attachment 14892
Yeah that’s what I was most excited for and looks like it is there in writing :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I was wrong!! and I’m not too proud to admit it.

I said last night that the only people that “need“ @Fact Finder here are those that have not done their DD.

The above post proves that the bloke is a complete wordsmith.
We have a few posters here that make you stop and ‘listen’ to what they have to say but with all due respect no-one can articulate it like this bloke.

Welcome back FF, I hope you’re here to stay.
He's not bad! .... our very own Secret agent double F ........ ;);)............. Love your work FF and great to see you back with us! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

Cardpro

Regular
Although someone probably has mentioned it already, it looks like Megachips has already developed and sold product using our IP and I think we will see much more revenue when Renesas & Valeo sooooooon! IMO only (please hurry up Merc and Valeo get the lidar out already haha)

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Dang Son

Regular
Fantastic is @Diogenese on this whole concept. His words are perfect (including higgeldy-piggeldy!!!):

Dio: "Basically if there are M spikes arriving higgeldy-piggeldy, you only need to process the first N spikes. This greatly reduces the amount of processing required. The strongest spikes having the most relevant information arrive earlier than the weaker spikes".

I have watched that video 4 times easy, yet last time I looked it only had about 125 views. Such a fantastic video, freaky good. I just don't understand that low view count. Maybe it is the Hidden Secret Sauce or Unknown Secret Sauce!

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/page-1272#post-114755

View attachment 14891
Hi Stuart, A concern I have with this vid is that Simon Thorpe seems to be publishing a detailed explanation for all to see, of the secret sauce that we've bought and paid for. ???

Reactions: 4 users

skutza

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Thus has already happened correct? Did anyone watch? I think it was like 3am correct?
Was that a spelling mistake or are you a Kiwi?😂😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Pmel

Regular
Looks like we are gong to drop even further.

Reactions: 1 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
thanks @cosors. I noticed it stopped in traffic in a keep clear zone at the 1m32s mark and you can see someone in the backseat holding up a phone recording in the revision mirror. Felt a bit giddy watching it at 4x normal speed or whatever it was
A very interesting demonstration, I am impressed by the self driving ability of this vehicle. I would not be comfortable to sit in the back seat though.

Another little hiccough was at 3:43 when it stopped, holding up traffic visible in its side rear mirror, because a cyclist was approaching on the opposite side of the road. And there wasn’t even a floating plastic bag anywhere to be seen.

Unfortunately, needlessly coming to a complete stop, under many non-dangerous situations, is what autonomous vehicles will be programmed to do, and this will cause dangerous situations. This may be programmed for safety, but it will result in infuriating drivers behind the vehicle who may dangerously overtake just to get away from the unintelligent vehicle that seems to jump at shadows.

The vehicle also seems to let other vehicles slip in front of it; there was a point when it left a big gap at an intersection and a van pulled in front—that could be good to exploit when in traffic.;)

Reactions: 6 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

toasty

Regular
Looks like the manipulators have stacked the sell side again.........:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
The inventor of the Knock Knock joke won a Nobel prize....
On that basis:

Knock, knock.

Whose there?

Nobel.

Nobel who?

No bell that’s why I knocked.

😂🤣😂😵‍💫

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

Slade

Top 20
*Sept 13-14 Edge AI Summit
*Sept 14-15 AI Hardware Summit
*Sept 27 tinyML Neuromorphic Eng.
*Sept 28-30 Edge Impulse Imagine
*Nov 1-2 Linley Fall Processor Conf

A busy month ahead for BrainChip.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
On that basis:

Knock, knock.

Whose there?

Nobel.

Nobel who?

No bell that’s why I knocked.

😂🤣😂😵‍💫

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

LOL! 🤣 It's FANTASTIC to have you back FF!

200.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Rather than replying to FF with another Knock Knock joke (which I'm sorely tempted to do, don't you worry about that), I did have something a bit more pressing that I wanted to pitch to everyone, which is whether anyone has looked into Arm's recent announcement (28 June 2022) of the second generation of Armv9 CPUs?

Just between you, me and the lamp post, I feel like there's a reasonably high possibility that we MIGHT have something to do with this. When I say 'we', I mean BrainChip/AKIDA, but you know what I mean.

Please tell me I'm wrong, or otherwise tell me to run to the fridge and pop open a bottle of champers! 🥳

1 am.png

2 am.png

3 am.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 52 users

Cardpro

Regular
I think it's the short sellers again ~_~.
Hopefully they will get burnt bad soon :)

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom