BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
Just putting it our there @zeeb0t, is there any dev opportunity to stamp all posts made under the BRN ticker on this Discussion Thread? Replies could still be limited as thread specific. Just thinking out loud, would save jumping from thread to thread. Cheers.
Couldn"t agree more, there"s sooo many threads, very hard too keep up,

Lets get back to the " old hotcrapper format " , single column of discussed threads by individual posters.

Sooooo much easier, ...................... Zeebot?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

TTE

Regular
Couldn't help myself. Just bought another 13058 at 1.455. With Sean speaking overnight, I'm expecting some good shit!

BuyBRN
13,058​
1.455​
Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

mkg6R

Couldn't help myself. Just bought another 13058 at 1.455. With Sean speaking overnight, I'm expecting some good shit!

BuyBRN
13,058​
1.455​
Isn’t Sean speaking on the 17th in America? That would mean it’ll be Friday for us.

mrgds

Regular
you mean this??.... or something else? its all sorted with the most recent discussed threads, very much the same as that other place View attachment 1141
No, there is another "old HC format" with just one column of discussion on individual threads by individual posters.

I started a thread on this formatting style, and now i can"t even find that. :unsure:

Zeebot and i did discuss it, so Zeebot does know what im talking about.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Ladro

Just putting it our there @zeeb0t, is there any dev opportunity to stamp all posts made under the BRN ticker on this Discussion Thread? Replies could still be limited as thread specific. Just thinking out loud, would save jumping from thread to thread. Cheers.
Yeah agreed…

Reactions: 4 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I am working on a different view like you have discussed with me @mrgds but meanwhile the thread format works for many others who prefer the content broken up by context / subject. There is no reason to subject everyone to the same view. I'll get it working for you soon :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

kenjikool

Regular
Isn’t Sean speaking on the 17th in America? That would mean it’ll be Friday for us.
Yes, but expect the SP to be higher than today in the lead up. Either way up or down in the end it doesn't matter. They have a target price on them. I just got a little FOMO at these prices :)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Ladro

@zeebOt
Many thanks for all your great work.
Am trying to just see BRN, not other stocks, it only seems to work when I log in each time, should I need to?
Cheers

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: 1 users

mkg6R

Yes, but expect the SP to be higher than today in the lead up. Either way up or down in the end it doesn't matter. They have a target price on them. I just got a little FOMO at these prices :)
Will see how we go with SP, not expecting to much if we do go higher it’s a bonus. looking forward for his presentation.
Ps nice cheeky top up :)

Reactions: 1 users

Iseki

Regular
Good.

This is why Rob Telson last year used the term ‘limitless’ and why AKIDA will underpin all Ai at the edge and become ubiquitous. (Sean Hehir)

This is why AKIDA at the Edge can reduce power being consumed by data centres doing deep training by 97% to 99%. (Peter van der Made)

This is why Brainchip is perhaps the most exciting company in the world bar none. (Blind Freddie)

This is why from an investors perspective if you want diversification Brainchip’s AKIDA technology provides it in spades because it has applications in every single sector of the economy. (Anil Mankar) As well as industries that do not yet exist. (Ken Scarince)

My mate Blind Freddie has given up looking for another company to invest in because holding Brainchip means he would just be going over weight in whatever industry he chose. He tolerates my interest in companies curing cancer though he points out NaNose gives exposure through early detection necessary to maximising treatment efficacy.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"He tolerates my interest in companies curing cancer.."

This surprises me. Last time I looked I couldn't see any ASX listed company curing cancer, whose CEO/CTO had developed, at great personal cost, any new technology to do this. All I ever found were companies that had licensed various outdated technologies from California, that were run by unqualified yet experienced operators, and that had unspecified collaborations with similar companies spruiked by Anthony Robbins types...

Why couldn't governments around the world do a warp speed mega-dollar approach to cancer cure similar to Covid?

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
I am pretty sure Aptiv were mentioned by the company a couple of years ago. I was having a look around on their webpage. There is nothing to say this has anything to do with Brainchip but I found it interesting on how the wiring and compute is done in todays cars with the use of Domain Controllers before data being sent to Central Vehicle Compute. Diogenese and Uiux may find interesting but then again may just say knew that already LOL. The wiring in these cars is unbelievable.

SC

Reactions: 4 users
I am pretty sure Aptiv were mentioned by the company a couple of years ago. I was having a look around on their webpage. There is nothing to say this has anything to do with Brainchip but I found it interesting on how the wiring and compute is done in todays cars with the use of Domain Controllers before data being sent to Central Vehicle Compute. Diogenese and Uiux may find interesting but then again may just say knew that already LOL. The wiring in these cars is unbelievable.

SC
Helps if you add the link.

SC

Reactions: 5 users

Taproot

Regular
Why the Media Alert I wonder. We don't normally see these.
“Participating investors can expect to hear far more about BrainChip’s mission to transform sectors like healthcare, transportation, automotive, and industrial IoT.”

• Wow
Reactions: 27 users

JK200SX

Regular
“Participating investors can expect to hear far more about BrainChip’s mission to transform sectors like healthcare, transportation, automotive, and industrial IoT.”
perhaps we may have an ANN coming tomorrow, and then that may lead him to talk about it the day after?

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Taproot

Regular
Not only that. But in the second lot of presentations "Edge Computing Considerations for Embedded Devices" Dr Andrea Dunbar from CSEM (worth a listen) made a point of saying they were exploring the use of IBM True North, SpiNNaker and Intel Loihi, but no mention of BrainChip.
Makes you wonder, just how much research some of these so called experts actually do.
Like the great man { Warren Buffet } once said : If you simply took the the time to read the companies ( being any } annual report, it would put you in the top 1% of well informed investors of that stock.
The Collins Aerospace guy openly admitted they were a " bit behind the times "

Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Taproot

Regular

This surprises me. Last time I looked I couldn't see any ASX listed company curing cancer, whose CEO/CTO had developed, at great personal cost, any new technology to do this. All I ever found were companies that had licensed various outdated technologies from California, that were run by unqualified yet experienced operators, and that had unspecified collaborations with similar companies spruiked by Anthony Robbins types...

Why couldn't governments around the world do a warp speed mega-dollar approach to cancer cure similar to Covid?
I think personally, that they simply cannot afford to find an official cure. It's just too big a money spinner.

@Fact Finder , if as you say, are interested in the subject, could I be so bold as to mention the the bloke that nailed the subject quite early on.
His name is John Beard ( 1857 - 1924 ). He even wrote a book on the subject back in 1911. Good luck getting a copy, I think they're only about 18 copies left in existence. This is the #1 rabbit hole to go down.

Reactions: 5 users

Why governments do things is beyond my pay grade but I suspect it relates to the number of votes any particular action will buy.

I think I upset you with the line curing cancer perhaps I might better have said ‘trying to cure cancers’.

There are indeed companies trying to cure various types of cancers and there are already cures for some cancers if they are found and treated early enough.

I have lost a number of family and friends to various forms of the disease so for very personal reasons I follow companies in this field of research and see great strides being made by dedicated researchers.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
Reactions: 30 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Evermont,

At the top of this page there is a ilnk to BRN - Brainchip Ltd. This lists the latest posts in chronological order.

Top Bottom