BRN Discussion Ongoing

JK200SX

Regular

1644981425461.png

Reactions: 34 users

Diogenese

Top 20
New job being advertised.

Nothing sticks out in the actual advert for further comment, however I thought it was interesting to look into who was doing the recruiting. Appears Cybercoders based in the US is managing this as Mecca B (from Cybercoders) has liked BRNs job advert on Linkedin. I jumped on the Cybercoders website and the Digital Design Engineer advert is there and the details line up (albeit without the ref to Brainchip).

A particular point worthy of a mention is the salary package being offered in comparison to other similar positions. Pleased to see that BRN are trying to attract the top talent as their package ranges in salary from $150-250k, where as others top out at $200k.

15 applicants for this position since listing a week ago (according to Linkedin), though Cybercoders may have received others directly.

The positive signals continue!

Digital Design Engineer

At Brainchip, we are revolutionizing Artificial Intelligence at the edge with our AkidaTM Hardware and Software products. Akida™ hardware and software products are the result of over a decade of fundamental R&D by BrainChip engineers and data scientists. Akida AI IP, AI SoC and development environment help customers create ultra-low power solutions with the ability to incrementally learn on-chip without the need to retrain in the cloud.

The Digital Design Engineer’s primary job function is to work with other team members to design and develop the digital modules from the concept to tape out or release for FPGA.

Requirements:
  1. B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
  2. 5 to 10 years of RTL design experience of logic design and verification
  3. Experience with the full design cycle for ASICs or FPGA
  4. Knowledge of Verilog and SystemVerilog
  5. Knowledge of AXI, AHB, and APB buses
Salary: They are bidding against IBM, Intel, ...
They also have a warchest of bonus shares, something which dreww some criticism in another place at another time.

Reactions: 24 users

Dhm

Regular
Oh yeah, Anil was most definitely the standout, he has the goods...
Hey @TechGirl thank you for recording last nights webinar 💕 Are you planning to record Sean’s speech tonight? If so, double 💕💕!

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Loving the new forum but struggling to get through it all now that I have access so apologies if this has been posted.

Looking forward to hearing Sean speak again as last time he had a significant impact on the share price.

BrainChip is excited to announce that CEO Sean Hehir will be presenting at the IIF online event taking place on February 17, 2022.

Media Alert: BrainChip CEO Presents at International Investment Forum 2022

February 15, 2022 08:32 PM Eastern Standard Time
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY) the world’s first and only commercial producer of neuromorphic artificial intelligence chips, today announced that CEO Sean Hehir will present to investors and investment groups on the opportunities in edge AI at the 2022 International Investment Forum (IIF), held virtually February 17.
“Participating investors can expect to hear far more about BrainChip’s mission to transform sectors like healthcare, transportation, automotive, and industrial IoT.”
Tweet this
IIF’s all-digital format leverages the growing importance of online investor relations, and offers select small- and mid-cap companies the opportunity to answer questions live via Zoom from investors, portfolio and fund managers, bankers, investment advisors, and members of the media. Fourteen companies were selected to participate, all representing cutting-edge industries such as technology, medical, digital media, commodities/rare earth and materials, crypto, real estate and aerospace.
“We appreciate IIF for enabling a direct dialogue between company leadership and the investment community, because it’s a valuable opportunity for us to communicate our passion for advancing AI,” said Hehir. “Participating investors can expect to hear far more about BrainChip’s mission to transform sectors like healthcare, transportation, automotive, and industrial IoT.”
IIF 2022 takes place live via Zoom beginning at 9:45 a.m. Central European Time (3:45 a.m. Eastern/7:45 p.m. Australia EDT). Registration is free to interested investors; to join visit https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/1416442433835/WN_fM2DLtC_S7eMzHfL7uYamA
About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)
BrainChip is a global technology company that is producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. The chip is high performance, small, ultra-low power and enables a wide array of edge capabilities that include on-chip training, learning and inference. The event-based neural network processor is inspired by the spiking nature of the human brain and is implemented in an industry standard digital process. By mimicking brain processing BrainChip has pioneered a processing architecture, called Akida™, which is both scalable and flexible to address the requirements in edge devices. At the edge, sensor inputs are analyzed at the point of acquisition rather than through transmission via the cloud to a data center. Akida is designed to provide a complete ultra-low power and fast AI Edge Network for vision, audio, olfactory and smart transducer applications. The reduction in system latency provides faster response and a more power efficient system that can reduce the large carbon footprint of data centers.
Additional information is available at https://www.brainchipinc.com
Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc
Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Why the Media Alert I wonder. We don't normally see these.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

White Horse

Regular
Yes from Collins Aerospace, This is the write up on him

Joseph_Engler,_PhD_photo.png

Joseph Engler
Chief AI Scientist
Collins Aerospace

Joseph Engler, PhD is the Chief Artificial Intelligence (AI) Scientist at Collins Aerospace. Dr. Engler is responsible for the direction of the Allison™ AI Lab including research and development, product generation, and AI services. Dr. Engler is the creator of Collins Aerospace Enterprise AI, named Allison™. He received his B.S. degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science from The Franciscan University in 2004, his M.S. degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Iowa in 2009, and his Ph.D in Industrial Engineering from the University of Iowa in 2011. He has authored multiple peer reviewed papers, holds 13 patents, and 12 trade secrets. Prior to joining Collins Aerospace, Joseph was an Associate Research Scientist in the University of Iowa Operator Performance Laboratory where he developed a number of novel machine learning algorithms for classification of human physiology. Dr. Engler’s current research centers on Fractal Learning in Artificial Systems and his research interests include artificial general intelligence, complex adaptive systems, and chaos science. In his spare time, Joseph is an avid model railroader and loves to BBQ.
Hi TG,
Joseph struck me as being a little out of his depth in this discussion. He made a statement towards the end that said it all. "So I'm not real deep into the chip side myself, so I think I will pass on the question."
Anil left them floundering in his wake.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Why the Media Alert I wonder. We don't normally see these.
Something is brewing Buddy the shorters are still hanging around today but we are in the GREEN......tick tock..........

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hey @TechGirl thank you for recording last nights webinar 💕 Are you planning to record Sean’s speech tonight? If so, double 💕💕!

Most Welcome, I think its 7.30pm tomorrow night, but yes I will happily record this & share for all to see :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Labsy

Regular
Hi Okey,

I am so glad it has all finally hit you, it happened quiet some time ago for me but when it does happen, you just can't believe that you could be so lucky to own shares in this amazing company, you realize BrainChip is the smartest way forward for the Planet & that BrainChip should eventually be in pretty much everything making all sensors smart (y)
Like I posted a while back in the other (not to be mentioned)... I feel like I've accidentally lassoed a shooting star!

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hi TG,
Joseph struck me as being a little out of his depth in this discussion. He made a statement towards the end that said it all. "So I'm not real deep into the chip side myself, so I think I will pass on the question."
Anil left them floundering in his wake.

I agree WH, Anil was all over it, & it was like the other 2 had no idea that BrainChip can take them both to next level......it's amazing how many people in these industries aren't more up to speed, it really does demonstrate how we are just in the beginning stages.

• Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Most Welcome, I think its 7.30pm tomorrow night, but yes I will happily record this & share for all to see :)

FYI - Sean is scheduled at 5:00am AEDT.

1644983451966.png

• Sad
Reactions: 31 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I agree WH, Anil was all over it, & it was like the other 2 had no idea that BrainChip can take them both to next level......it's amazing how many people in these industries aren't more up to speed, it really does demonstrate how we are just in the beginning stages.
And out at the bleeding edge of the possible......
And with just the first generation of our processor..........and with further iterations in process and described.
I just don't think they've quite woken up yet, as to what Peter and Anil have already actually achieved.
And we have it and the IP in hand and for sale......NOW.
It will come, and as the scales drop from their eyes, and the use cases multiply, we happy few thousand early investors will be set for life.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users
Soooo many new threads. I cant keep up

Reactions: 11 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Hi @TechGirl

I'm sure Anil said to the other 2 to drop over after the session and we can show you all the answers that you said could not be done yet..... :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

White Horse

Regular
Not only that. But in the second lot of presentations "Edge Computing Considerations for Embedded Devices" Dr Andrea Dunbar from CSEM (worth a listen) made a point of saying they were exploring the use of IBM True North, SpiNNaker and Intel Loihi, but no mention of BrainChip.
Makes you wonder, just how much research some of these so called experts actually do.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Just putting it our there @zeeb0t, is there any dev opportunity to stamp all posts made under the BRN ticker on this Discussion Thread? Replies could still be limited as thread specific. Just thinking out loud, would save jumping from thread to thread. Cheers.

Reactions: 10 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Renesas Webinar for Edge AI - 23rd Feb

Edge AI For Industry 4.0​

news-deep-learning.jpg

Wednesday February 23 2022​

1 hour session (All Time Zones)
Presenter: Rahul Dubey

Asia and Europe​

Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Time: 10-11am (GMT) 11am-12pm (CET) 3.30-4.30pm (IST)
Register Now

Americas​

Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Time: 10-11am (PST) 11am-12pm (MST) 12-1pm (CST) 1-2pm (EST)
Register Now
This webinar will examine use of Edge AI for Industry 4.0, but it will be of interest to anyone considering the use of AI technology for constrained devices.
The webinar starts by presenting an Edge AI development methodology based on Cross Industry Standard Process for Data Mining (CRISP-DM). The development framework explanation includes recommendations on quality data acquisition. Next, the webinar discusses metrics to test model performance. Instead of developing a model from scratch, the webinar explains the use of transfer learning to create custom models. As most factory AI applications are real-time and secure, AI models are hosted on constrained devices located near the equipment or work cell.
The webinar discusses AI model quantization and API's for model inference. Two hypothetical edge AI based factory applications, predictive maintenance of machinery and work cell monitoring, are used in the webinar.
The webinar concludes with a brief explanation of how Edge AI is deployed to Industrial computers on factory floors or installed on remotely located edge devices, such as the RZ Family of MPUs from Renesas.

Rahul Dubey

Rahul Dubey - Doulos Member Technical Staff, will be presenting this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour session (see below for details) and be interactive with Q&A participation from attendees.

Attendance is free of charge
If you have any queries, please contact webinars@doulos.com

Reactions: 27 users

kenjikool

Regular
Couldn't help myself. Just bought another 13058 at 1.455. With Sean speaking overnight, I'm expecting some good shit!

BuyBRN
13,058​
1.455​

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom