BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
PVDM has stated 4nm is possible
What do you think performance improvements would be?

Reactions: 2 users

uiux

Regular
What do you think performance improvements would be?

No clue, I think it'd take some serious expert knowledge to calc that

I put this together tho to visualise physical sizes

1660441355806.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

hotty4040

Regular
Short video from the ASX investor.....

What's the name of this ASX investor guy ?.

Some great insights emanate from his blogs', I find all them most intriguing. He has a good " head on his shoulders " attitude to all of his subject matter.

It would be nice for him to reveal more of his insights into the Brainchip story as he perceives it currently, perhaps he will in the near future. Hope so.

Anyway chippers, our future, in Brainchip, is looking more assured as time progresses, this, I have know doubts about now.

Akida Ballista beckons, >>>>>> The AKIDA revolution is nigh IMHO <<<<<< Hopefully !!!

hotty...

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

uiux

Regular
No clue, I think it'd take some serious expert knowledge to calc that

I put this together tho to visualise physical sizes

View attachment 14103

Can I get my working out double checked on this please.

I did put it to the crowd to fact check last time with no negative feedback. Feel free to fact check this as required.

Reactions: 2 users

A couple of partners in here ……. Are we undercover 🤔

684CE9C8-9376-49D7-A746-8EF59C0B4578.jpeg

Reactions: 13 users

TECH

Regular
We do not need to do anything more with LDA until next year. Our obligation is to raise another A$15M no later than 31-Dec-23. We have not decided when we will do that yet but will keep our eye on the market and of course our cash balances which are adequate for now.

As long as the predicted revenue starts to flow and increase into the 2023 year, well, raising another 15M by the contracted timeline will
mean not (hopefully) having to issue many shares, the nearer we move towards 31 Dec 2023 I'd be wanting to see our share price well
north of $3.00 by that point...some of you will be thinking that, that's possibly a rather light prediction, but the truth is, not even the company
can forward predict what the share price will be starting into 2024, and that's even being in the box seat !

Tech x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Not jumping to any conclusions ;) but this is what comes up on Unity's Partners page on their website.

View attachment 14043

View attachment 14044

Hey Team,

I just wanted to re-visit the Unity Technologies and Mercedes collaboration because I believe there are several important points that are worth highlighting, particularly considering BrainChip has obviously worked VERY SUCCESSFULLY with Unity on the new infotainment operating system which was previewed in the truly amasing Mercedes Vision EQXX concept car - given Akida was/is the actual AI brain-power behind the EQXX infotainment system.

In my humble opinion, I think it would be very unlike if Unity didn't want to pursue other projects with BrainChip especially since together they successfully developed visuals that are " like nothing you've ever seen in the car industry".

• DId you know that "Unity Technologies is an expert in real-time 3D platforms and powers 70 per cent of all mobile games on the market. It is also a leader in augmented and virtual reality technologies".
  • The new Unity MB.OS is set to debut in 2024 across the Mercedes vehicle portfolio.
  • One article says "Unity's game engine elevates the UI to a new level of digital luxury, with new 3D capabilities and visuals that are like nothing you've ever seen in the car industry".
  • One article says "Keep an eye out for more innovations from Unity that enhance HMI design and development". Could this be hinting that further collaborations with BrainChip may be in the pipe-line?
All of the points above can be verified in the links below.

DYOR!

B x
💋

6 pm.png

3 pm.png

5 am.png

2 pm.png

4 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Bravo

Oh, Wow! I hope @BaconLover doesn't mind me re-posting his post from earlier in March about Unity. This is ABSOLUTE gold!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASE
come back @BaconLover! We all miss you too much!!!!!!!!!🥰

Click here for Bacon's full post - #4,118

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 1.39.18 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 1.39.32 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 1.39.43 pm.png

sloth-slow.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Can I get my working out double checked on this please.

I did put it to the crowd to fact check last time with no negative feedback. Feel free to fact check this as required.
Hi ui,

My understanding is that the 7nm is the size of the smallest line thickness they can produce using the particular lithographic etching technique. This would reduce the size of the transistors and the distance between them, but there may not be a direct linear size reduction.

Getting down to the smaller sizes, they use FinFET, where the transistor is turned on its side so the "area" dimension is perpendicular to the plane of the silicon, and the thickness determines how much space the transistor takes up on the chip. I suppose that the transistor density for FinFET must factor in the layer thickness and the number of layers.

I think the limit on the actual size of the silicon chip would be determined by the external wires. With the identical circuit layout, they still have to attach the same number of external wires, and that gets very fiddly.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

I think we can safely assume the next generation will use Akida in 2024. Not before. I'm confident Akida will be used in all four main areas: powertrain, autonomous driving, infotainment, and body and comfort systems. First time I've read anywhere they are going to use a complete new MBUX infotainment platform in 2024

Mercedes-Benz will introduce a new operating system across its models for the 2024 model year.
The new operating system, simply dubbed Mercedes-Benz Operating System, or MB.OS, will be developed by Unity Technologies and replace the existing MBUX infotainment platform used by all Mercedes models.

Interesting...This article which describes the new Unity MB.OS hints that it may be available next year??? So it looks like @Okeydokey01 could be right about the model years versus calendar years!!!!🤞

It also says "If Mercedes follows the same kind of rollout that it did with MBUX, we’d expect to see MB.OS in A-Class and C-Class models first, followed by everything else".

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 2.05.36 pm.png

1 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

JK200SX

Regular
Only thing missing is an AKIDA chip …. :)

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I like this A LOT! Is it too early in the day to pop open as bottle of champers? 🍾

View attachment 14131

To coin a metaphor salad, could these dots make a 2-way street?

Unity is used in 720 of the top 1000 games. Would spikes add a little spice to their performance?

Footnote: Champagne is approved for breakfast, lunch, dinner or as required.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

equanimous

Is Mercedez F1 team utilizing Akida??

Instead, the most exciting aspect for both the team and its partner was in how they both planned to drive forward the use of AI and ML in F1.

Neuromorphic Computing for Autonomous Racing

With the rise of successful uses of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) for a wide variety of applications in the last decade, there has been a corresponding increase in interest in applying AI and ML methods to develop intelligent autonomous systems

Algorithm: EONS For training and designing an SNN for this task, we use Evolutionary Optimization for Neuromorphic Systems (EONS) [22]. EONS is based on evolutionary algorithms and trains SNNs for deployment to neuromorphic hardware

We use the LIDAR sensor as the observation, and we utilize information about distance traveled, collisions, and laps completed as part of our fitness evaluation

SUMMARY AND FUTURE WORK Here, we demonstrate a workflow for training a neuromorphic SNN in simulation targeting a particular hardware platform. We demonstrate the success of that workflow on an autonomous racing task. Our next step is to deploy the SNN shown in Figure 4 to 𝜇Caspian and integrate 𝜇Caspian onto the physical car shown in Figure 1.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

To coin a metaphor salad, could these dots make a 2-way street?

Unity is used in 720 of the top 1000 games. Would spikes add a little spice to their performance?

Footnote: Champagne is approved for breakfast, lunch, dinner or as required.

Yes indeed, because who wouldn't want to "spike" things up a bit?😝

Ladies

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 3.12.48 pm.png

Gents (or visa-versa)
Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 3.15.59 pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

equanimous

AI/ML vs Human. Who will win

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users