BRN Discussion Ongoing

uiux

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
@Bravo according to the ARM Partner Ecosystem Catalog, ARM doesn't partner BrainChip with the Cortex-A series. Only the M series.

Hi @Proga, the catalogue says it integrates into any ARM.

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 3.22.12 pm.png

KrWZ.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 15-15-56 Renesas gas sensor enables Safera’s smart cooking sensor to ...png

Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 15-23-01 Smarter and safer cooking – Safera.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
D

Deleted member 118

Including that hat in the count?
I’ll include the hat in the final photo count

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Proga

Regular
Probably the only thing I do correct is post my finding both in here and in the correct subsection.
Yeah everybody posting research should post in both. No need for comments only

Reactions: 3 users

Proga

Regular

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
If so, I wonder why BrainChip isn't mentioned when you click on ARM IP Cortex-A or R only M. I would have thought it could run on all 3

Not too sure. Might be worth clarifying with Rob Telson.

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

What a boring bunch you are today, just remind me not to come to your funeral when ya dead.

Well it was 32

2A59C7BE-DB82-4322-B76D-3AB9CF62C7F4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Cgc516

Regular
Did anyone take note of the trading volume for BRCHF this Friday?

5 times than previous day, two times than average

Reactions: 7 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

White Horse

Regular
5 times than previous day, two times than average

Last three trades accounted for most of the turnover.

Trade Data
DateTimestampPrice$ ChangeVolume
08/12/202215:32:420.800.00150,000
08/12/202215:32:370.800.0062,500
08/12/202215:32:360.800.007,950

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Hrdwk

Regular
Hi all,

Non Brainchip question so feel free to skip over it:

I can finally move a portion of my Super into a SMSF at the end of November. It’s been agonising waiting for this to occur, watching Brainchip and a few others go up whilst unable to put my super into it!

To balance my portfolio I am asking if anyone has any other solid share tips they’d like to share please?

Obviously I’m going to do my own research which is why I’m asking now as it give me a few months to consider my options and investment strategy.

Rather than clog up this thread if you could message me with any advice/share tips it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :)
Definitely think IMU is one to look at. And a few of the contributors are pretty amazing. And I definitely agree a lot to get your head around. I noticed a few of the quality posters from IMU are also on DRE which is an early stage Rare Earth Elements explorer and I am currently researching their projects, much higher risk profile being such early days.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Samsung Announces Global Launch of Bespoke AI™ Washer and Dryer, Delivering Smart and Sustainable Solutions for Laundry Day​

The new Bespoke AI™ Washer offers AI Ecobubble™, which turns detergent into bubbles that quickly get absorbed into the laundry. Using Ecobubble technology, the washer reduces energy usage by up to 70%1 — delivering the same level of cleanliness to clothes, even in cold water. What’s more, the technology also improves soil removal by 24%2 and provides 45.5%3 better fabric care, making every load cleaner and more cared for than ever.

I think this product that may be worth looking further into once the datasheet is available. Real-time water monitoring that fits PVDM's prediction:

The AI Wash Cycle is another innovative feature which helps users get clean clothes in a more sustainable way. The smart feature washes clothes with less water and detergent after detecting the weight and softness of the fabrics in each load. The AI Wash Cycle can also actively monitor the ongoing dirt level of laundry, and uses its Auto Dispense feature to adjust the optimal amount of water and detergent to the wash.

2022 a Breakthrough Year for AI​

By Peter van der Made, co-founder and CTO, BrainChip

Each year I am privileged to be asked to comment on the future of AI technologies, their progress and their promise in the year to come. In 2022, I believe we will see more progress, and more promises realized, than any year so far. Here is what I and my colleagues in AI expect to see:

4. AI will become more commonplace in everyday products; refrigerators that can smell if any food is about to go off to prevent food poisoning, washing machines that monitor waste water for pollutants,

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Proga

Regular
I think this product that may be worth looking further into once the datasheet is available. Real-time water monitoring that fits PVDM's prediction:

The AI Wash Cycle is another innovative feature which helps users get clean clothes in a more sustainable way. The smart feature washes clothes with less water and detergent after detecting the weight and softness of the fabrics in each load. The AI Wash Cycle can also actively monitor the ongoing dirt level of laundry, and uses its Auto Dispense feature to adjust the optimal amount of water and detergent to the wash.

2022 a Breakthrough Year for AI​

By Peter van der Made, co-founder and CTO, BrainChip

Each year I am privileged to be asked to comment on the future of AI technologies, their progress and their promise in the year to come. In 2022, I believe we will see more progress, and more promises realized, than any year so far. Here is what I and my colleagues in AI expect to see:

4. AI will become more commonplace in everyday products; refrigerators that can smell if any food is about to go off to prevent food poisoning, washing machines that monitor waste water for pollutants,
Hope like hell it is. Get into 1 Samsung application, you get into all of them 📱💰💰💰

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

mrgds

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Vanman1100

Regular
Definitely think IMU is one to look at. And a few of the contributors are pretty amazing. And I definitely agree a lot to get your head around. I noticed a few of the quality posters from IMU are also on DRE which is an early stage Rare Earth Elements explorer and I am currently researching their projects, much higher risk profile being such early days.
PLL

• Love

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Arm got 7% of the server market.

1660381344526.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom