Not wrong there Slade whoop whoop $$$$$$
806 buyers for 8,118,117 units
206 sellers for 2,305,906 units
I remember the last time i saw 4:1 and bam

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Shadow59

Regular
Phew!!!:cool: Hot today definitely need sunglasses!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Another day of not being real motivated to work!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Reactions: 2 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Reactions: 5 users

VictorG

What is the price now please Lex ? I am on the 20 minute delay .
By the time you catch up the price will be $8.88, but now it's at $1.34, high $1.355, low $1.29

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
I am meant to be going bush today to find some gold but had to wait till open just to see what happened. No phone service where I'm going so now torn between looking for "sunbakers" or watch the Brn gold unfolding. Maybe just go detecting and have hopefully a nice surprise waiting for me when I get home Friday. Might strike gold on both fronts

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

VictorG

I am meant to be going bush today to find some gold but had to wait till open just to see what happened. No phone service where I'm going so now torn between looking for "sunbakers" or watch the Brn gold unfolding. Maybe just go detecting and have hopefully a nice surprise waiting for me when I get home Friday. Might strike gold on both

Winning!!!

Reactions: 2 users

toasty

Regular
BOTS working hard trying to keep a lid on SP......... :p

• Fire

wilzy123

Founding Member
looney-tunes.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
By the time you catch up the price will be $8.88, but now it's at $1.34, high $1.355, low l.29

Reactions: 1 users
By the time you catch up the price will be $8.88, but now it's at $1.34, high $1.355, low $1.29
Thankyou Victor . I am in a bit of a quandary. My phone stated there is an 80% chance of rain and I have caught a tram to meet up with Bacon Lover .Strange rules at the boardroom. I’m not allowed to take my raincoat off before I come inside .I’ll txt him now to see where he is . Thanks for keeping me up to speed re share price

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

TECH

Regular

My favourite clip :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is the Top 20 that important to the average punter ?....we all know it's become full of insto's and that pattern is set to continue in
my opinion.

$1.365.... just the usual arm wrestle taking place, by Christmas time it will be a thing of the past ! ??

So much going on, press articles just keep on flowing, how many other companies are in the wings, so, so close to signing on that
crisp white contract doco ?

If you don't need to sell, have enough cash to get by over the next 12 months, well then, sit tight, you will all be blessed for truly
believing in Peter and his and Anil's teams around the globe !!

"Just One Big Name" "Elegant Akida Everywhere"

Tech (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users

RobjHunt

Regular

Is the Top 20 that important to the average punter ?....we all know it's become full of insto's and that pattern is set to continue in
my opinion.

$1.365.... just the usual arm wrestle taking place, by Christmas time it will be a thing of the past ! ??

So much going on, press articles just keep on flowing, how many other companies are in the wings, so, so close to signing on that

If you don't need to sell, have enough cash to get by over the next 12 months, well then, sit tight, you will all be blessed for truly

Tech (y)
Is the Top 20 that important to the average punter? Quite possibly not but for those that wish to keep their finger on the pulse, it is in IMHO. Have a wonderful day peoples.

Pantene.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
If the company is withholding the top 20 for a reason, I have faith that they are doing so in best interests of the company and the shareholders.

If there is interest from someone big that is buying in, they would likely be aware and in discussions with them.

Who knows, all speculation on my part.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

my opinion.

Tech (y)
I surmise that’s a cryptic footnote to MB🚗

• Fire
Top Bottom