Founding Member
Interesting :unsure:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Kachoo

Regular
I noticed we haven’t traded on the OTC for quite some time

So I guess the 50 million shares must have been taken and I wonder when they will be topping up again

I have a few shares on the OTC BCHPY. The volume is low low low but my plan was to hold through a NASDQ listing so the action is of no issue to me. The BID ASK I looked this am 32ish to 38 ish so technically I'd sell if I dumped some of drive the price to a equivalent 80 is USD. But if I put in a sell at 35 $ it be snapped up likely. Either way it's a long term hold untill a NASDQ listing lol. But yeah it's surprising but the flippers have BRCHF as well. Things looking good the USA was up huge.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

robsmark

Regular
It's because Merc are giving all the Car scribes a chance to test drive it around the track. So they're writing all about their test drive and the car again.

MB must have finished all their testing.
I agree with this, which leads to my next thought… If Mercedes have found, implemented, and tested Akida in this timeframe - surely the other EAP participants can’t be far behind. Does this mean we could be in for a series of companies stepping forward to present their Akida powered products? Assuming they’re successful in testing of course.

AIMO

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Shadow59

Regular
Pre market bids already up 2c.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Kachoo

Regular
I agree with this, which leads to my next thought… If Mercedes have found, implemented, and tested Akida - surely the other EAP participants can’t be far behind. Does this mean we could be in for a series of companies stepping forward to present their Akida powered products? Assuming they’re successful in testing of course.

AIMO
Rob that's the key the NDA customers have to succeed with the product market ready innthe timeline they see fit. Otherwise they give their competitors a heads up and may even be over thrown quickly so I do see why we need silence. But the dam is cracking.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Kachoo

Regular
I agree with this, which leads to my next thought… If Mercedes have found, implemented, and tested Akida - surely the other EAP participants can’t be far behind. Does this mean we could be in for a series of companies stepping forward to present their Akida powered products? Assuming they’re successful in testing of course.

AIMO
I'm also sure that Merc is not the only car company that will evaluate Akida imo they all have to an oo else is there lol

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I'm also sure that Merc is not the only car company that will evaluate Akida imo they all have to an oo else is there lol
I'm hopeful that Ford is next 🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Ouch
646C5F50-BBB3-40DA-A59B-761787D087C0.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 86 users

robsmark

Regular
Even if they were, Mercedes are certainly making sure they all know about us now. It’s surprising how much publicity they’re giving us to be honest.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Dang Son

Regular
NASDAQ HUGE DAY
👆
12,032.42 +469.85 (4.06%)today
👆
Should bode well for us today
👆👆👆

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Kachoo

Regular
Even if they were, Mercedes are certainly making sure they all know about us now. It’s surprising how much publicity they’re giving us to be honest.
It's a great angle maybe that is why our IP prices are cheaper atm it the advertising prom that's valuable not the $$ on paper.

Reactions: 6 users

Shadow59

Regular
I think this part of the Quarterly cannot be underestimated,

"We continued to engage in meaningful technical evaluations with multiple target customers, and we announced key commercial partnerships with strategic technology (Arm, SiFive & Prophesee) and AI software leaders (Edge Impulse & NVISO)"

This is the first official acknowledgement by Brainchip on the ASX for most of these.

I think today is going to be another of those days you cant take your eyes off the screen.
Any advances on a $1.30 opening?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

stuart888

Regular
I'm just kidding, but I think even a neuromorphic chip would need a few rounds of training to solve the question correctly, how you mean it. First I would ask: 4% of what? I interpreted it that you mean the sum of 0+8. I would represent it correctly like this:
0 + 8 - 4% = ?
=> (0+8)*0,96=X
<=> X=7,68
In my head I would calculate like this: 8*4=32 => 0.32 (32/100) => 8-0.32=7.68 I think that would be easier than 8*0.96 but I think that's not what you're after, is it ;)
Fantastic @cosors on your math skills. You might be qualified to explain all the Fancy Math with the Spiking LSTM!!!

With the weak knowledge I have, it involves mainly (summation, increment, decrement math operations, that are really fast and waste very little power when dormant and very little power when the spike threshold hits, and in use).

Akida 1000 = Low Power Fancy Math + Few Shot Machine Learning?
Akida with LSTM = More of the same plus???

1658959920354.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
Just saw it on reddit i believe it is new
Down ramping to cause a stock to drop in times of weakness to profit is ileagle and it happens often companies should do this more often. What you say behind a computer screen is that same as in public. Don't do what you would not do in public pretty simple.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Xray1

Regular
NASDAQ up 469 points!:)
This has got to be good:)
Well! Not for shorters though...sigh ...those poor people. Could trigger a short squeeze!o_O
Beware .......... they may have to dump huge holdings for whatever price they can.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
Opinion only,... Is it possible that they are using this BRN advanced technology deployment fact as a direct marketing ploy as I think imo that I heard something a fair while ago that Merc B maybe selling vehicles directly to the public rather than going through dealerships ???? .......... DYOR

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom