BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Hmmm so without Z1P there..

BRN would have been the highest gainer on the ASX200!

And even with Z1P there, because of their lack of resources to update their own data! (ASX Net profit was up 3.5%, rising by $8.5 million to $250.3 million.10 Feb 2022).

We still, should have been 2nd highest gainer on the ASX200!

HAHAHAHAH!

Maybe the ASX themselves are betting against us! 🤣

Now would that be a conflict of interests?? 🤔..
We will have $250 million revenue ourselves within a few years. Our share price will be at least $10 at that point. Can't wait for the day!

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
F

Filobeddo

Sorry, just had to post this, All the Boom Boom's reminded me of this legendary song :)
Perhaps at the next major AKIDA unveiling, the board can walk out to the beat of this song:)

(Yeah, I do have a sick sense of humour sometimes)

Woww!!! 😧 😵‍💫 JK, how did you get THAT out of the vault?? It was clearly marked NEVER to ever see the light of day again.

If the board ever, even think about that, then I’ll be demanding a board spill 😉😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Sorry, just had to post this, All the Boom Boom's reminded me of this legendary song :)
Perhaps at the next major AKIDA unveiling, the board can walk out to the beat of this song:)

Noooooooo! Ear worm for the rest of this week :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ........... GO BRN ❤️

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
We will have $250 million revenue ourselves within a few years. Our share price will be at least $10 at that point. Can't wait for the day!
Alwaysgreen.. alwaysgreen..
You disappoint me.. 😛

We are not going to be measured like "normal" tech companies..

Afterpay, had a 33 billion dollar market cap, with 500 million in revenue BUT a 50 million dollar loss..

Think about it..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

MDhere

Regular

LOL OMG that was so hilarious!! here i am at dinner table just ready to listen to it on low volume on my phone and i forgot that i had ot connected to the LOUNGE bluetooth speaker!!!

Lol my husband said what's this boom boom come back to my room song!!! LOL btw nice video too. thanks Jk!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Can someone confirm when Z1P was taken out of the ASX200?

I checked the list and not there and checked notices back to June last year, but couldn't find anything 🤔...
Hi DB,

Although Zip market cap rank them at number 329. However, I think they are still in the ASX 200.
20220727_194715.jpg

The below link show Zip has NOT been remove from the ASX200.

Learning.

Reactions: 5 users

Serengeti

Regular
Thank you Terroni2105

Reactions: 4 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Alwaysgreen.. alwaysgreen..
You disappoint me.. 😛

We are not going to be measured like "normal" tech companies..

Afterpay, had a 33 billion dollar market cap, with 500 million in revenue BUT a 50 million dollar loss..

Think about it..
Oh yeah, I know. That's why I said at least. Say we are at 35 billion at that point.... At least $20. That's more like it!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
I would have thought it could be 9 or 1.2?
But I would have said 9.

SC
I don't think you'll make the Space Program with Math skills like that

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Did anyone notice that we can announce partnerships in the quarterly but not separate individual announcements

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

robsmark

Regular
Fantastic day, and good quarterly, though I’m looking forward to seeing multiple times this revenue though Megachips and Renasis royalties. Exciting times ahead.

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Did anyone notice that we can announce partnerships in the quarterly but not separate individual announcements
It's probably not a case of 'can', but a conscious decision by the company.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
AI vs RI

Attachments

• AI vs RI.jpg
    AI vs RI.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Mercfan

Has anyone spoken to @Blind Freddie , as im sure he would like to hear of what the Q2 report was, and how it affected the s/p.

@wilzy123 , i do think today deserves a "GREEN BABY ROCKET YEAH" :cool::love:

AKIDA ( keeping up the excellent work ) BALLISTA
Don't worry about Blind Freddy his best buddy is keeping him well informed ( I think we all know is buddy )

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
I don't think you'll make the Space Program with Math skills like that
Lol. Wasn't paying enough attention. Haven't been to school for 43 yrs though.
Not sure they would want me in charge of a space ship. Unless Akida was really flying it. Might not end up landing in the Sea of Tranquility that way.

SC

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JK200SX

Regular
I was just looking at the BRN SP chart below and keen to hear what peoples thoughts are moving forward tomorrow once we break through $1.27 resistance? Could we see a run all the way to $1.765, and with more good news break the $2 level again?

1658918116873.png

My thinking........... :)

1658918477685.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 84 users
Hi DB,

Although Zip market cap rank them at number 329. However, I think they are still in the ASX 200.
View attachment 12582

The below link show Zip has NOT been remove from the ASX200.

Learning.
Wow! Ranked 329 and still in there!
We're at 176 or something now?
We're not going anywhere and looks like ASX100 next stop..

We still should have been 2nd highest gainer in ASX200 today though and this is what, the 3rd time this has happened in the last two weeks??

Burn! Burn! Burn! 🔥🔥🔥
HOO HA HAR HAR HARRR!
(Evil laugh 😛)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom