BRN Discussion Ongoing

BaconLover

Founding Member
That’s weird because zip isn’t in the 200 anymore but brain is wtf 😳
ASXholes are a bit slow to update their data.

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Reactions: 5 users
F

Filobeddo

That is Gold!

There should be no "thinking" or "sad" faces!

Those shorts trapped below 90 cents belong to some Very influential organizations and they are soo scared of losing big time, on betting against BrainChip, that our gain today is not there!! 🤣

They are shit scared of more "retail" buying BrainChip!

It's the other institutions they have to worry about!
And that's going to be on a Global scale soon enough.

Take it away Rachel!
View attachment 12571

If we can get a few million, in the next quarter, even 2..
Then I think Ark Invest, will start building a position..
They are very open about it, so it won't be hard to dig up the proof. 😉
In fact it will be as @Fredsnugget would put it, a "Sun baker"!

View attachment 12572

We are going to be the Nouveau Riche folks and the harder they try to stop us, the quicker we'll get there! 🤣

Yeah DB, it's the ‘cinderalla story’ thats gonna trash the asx country club ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JK200SX

Regular
Why all the maths questions?

AI (by this I assume you imply a neuromorphic computer, be that SNN or CNN) would not handle these any differently than a Von Neumann computer (be it programmed with a Procedural language, Functional language, Machine language, Assembly language or Logic programming language), nor would it be handled any differently by the human brain. Although I do accept that some brains differ in ability and faithful replication/adherence to rules.

All would simply apply the well documented laws of algebra—Commutative, Associative and Distributive Laws.

No learning is required as nothing is to be learnt so in this instance all forms of calculation are probably equivalent, and should yield the same result. There should be no algebraic equation that “AI” will handle any differently than anything else.

I understand that AI is quite mystifying, but in the end computers just follow rules and do it VERY quickly. They only create a perception of being intelligent. And yes I extend that to Akida, whilst openly admiting that Akida is bloody close to exhibiting traits that I would regard as close to intelligence.

All us investors need to worry about is that Akida is better than anything else out there and all we need to do is be patient. Don’t get caught up in trying to understand too much about it, but do trust that the brains trust at BrainChip do.
No ulterior motive with the math question, just rode on the back of the previous one. However its interesting to think how the this would be computed whether you apply BODMAS, BOMDAS or PEMDAS rule:

a) BODMAS; 6 / 2(1+2) = (6 / 2) x 3 = 9

b) BOMDAS; 6 / 2(1+2) = 6 / (2 x 3) = 1

c) PEMDAS: 6 / 2(1+2) = 6 / (2 x 3) = 1

However, assuming the rules are applied (and Multiplication and Division are equal in order), and working from left to right, the answer is 9.

Attachments

• 1658911537054.png
    1658911537054.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

MDhere

Regular
Well i found it fitting to go out to the local bottlo and get myself a Penfolds and low and behold i could not go past getting this one to mark this fine day!!!

On the back it says -
"VENTURE BEYOND THE ORDINARY
MEET THE EXTRAORDINARY"

My words to the cashier was - EXACTLY Akida! Cashier looks at me then i say, o and thankyou i will buy this.

I've mark the date and sp on the inside of box and will put it with my Akida collection.

Boomidy boom boom ps not a bad drop either. 😀
20220727_185026.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

JK200SX

Regular
i will raise your boom boom with my BOOMIDY BOOM BOOM

Sorry, just had to post this, All the Boom Boom's reminded me of this legendary song :)
Perhaps at the next major AKIDA unveiling, the board can walk out to the beat of this song:)

(Yeah, I do have a sick sense of humour sometimes)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
ASXholes are a bit slow to update their data.
Hmmm so without Z1P there..

BRN would have been the highest gainer on the ASX200!
(Z1P still in at 329!)

And even with Z1P there, because of their lack of resources to update their own data! (ASX Net profit was up 3.5%, rising by $8.5 million to $250.3 million.10 Feb 2022).

We still, should have been 2nd highest gainer on the ASX200!

HAHAHAHAH!

Maybe the ASX themselves are betting against us! 🤣

Now would that be a conflict of interests?? 🤔..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Reuben

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Slade

Top 20
Welcome @RedbeardRedFun We have been waiting for you.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hmmm so without Z1P there..

BRN would have been the highest gainer on the ASX200!

And even with Z1P there, because of their lack of resources to update their own data! (ASX Net profit was up 3.5%, rising by $8.5 million to $250.3 million.10 Feb 2022)

We still, should have been 2nd highest gainer on the ASX200!

HAHAHAHAH!

Maybe the ASX themselves are betting against us! 🤣

Now would that be a conflict of interests?? 🤔..
Wouldn't surprise me.

ASX are not corrupt-less.

They have their own agenda and ''friends circle''. But the fact is, they won't be able to stop BRN. They just don't know that yet.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Serengeti

Regular
Hi everyone,
I’m wondering if anyone reached out to Tony D regarding the top 20 shareholders info that was promised in the 4C but not included. I do not want to send an email to TD if someone has already followed up.
Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
F

Filobeddo

Hi everyone,
I’m wondering if anyone reached out to Tony D regarding the top 20 shareholders info that was promised in the 4C but not included. I do not want to send an email to TD if someone has already followed up.
Cheers

Go ahead @Serengeti send it

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
S

Straw

Maybe no one has told the ASX
I'd love to see it left off for a few more days and let them explain that.

• Haha
  • Thinking
F

Filobeddo

The ‘excuse’ will be the same though, so may as well start needling them now

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Can someone confirm when Z1P was taken out of the ASX200?

I checked the list and not there and checked notices back to June last year, but couldn't find anything 🤔...

Reactions: 3 users

VictorG

I'd love to see BRN give the ASX a Please Explain letter and then post it as an announcement.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
It already has been left off for days.

• Haha

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Hi everyone,
Cheers
Hi Serengeti, @Reuben reached out and he got a reply from Tony to say he is working on it so it seems it is not forgotten

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom