BRN Discussion Ongoing

F

Filobeddo

Don't mean to offend anyone, but the Tall Poppy Syndrome is and has been alive and well in Australia ever since I arrived
on these great shores 37 years ago...a company pumps 20% or more and certain companies seem to draw unwanted
attention, lets put the brakes on this mob, as in, get the secateurs out...I don't believe any announcement is coming out
today for the reasons I've mentioned, but live in hope, BUT respect that the company will deliver when the time is right.

"Just One Big Name" that's my favourite thought for the next 6 months, we will renew our undisturbed track northwards, quicker
than many could envisage...we all have opinions, and those are mine, right or wrong, I own them.

Tech x :geek:
So about 2pm you say @TECH ?? 😉😉😇

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Does anyone else find it bloody distracting to do any work on days like this?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Shadow59

Regular
Does anyone else find it bloody distracting to do any work on days like this?
Yep, sure is hard at the moment. I have work on one screen and this on the other with commsec also open.
My productivity has been less than adequate today.:eek: Just as well I work for myself.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Cyw

Regular
Tech I'm waiting for 2.00pm now....lol;)
Honoring the NDA is one thing, keeping shareholders in the dark is another. They can comment a bit more on the revenue, like $1M in licence fees, $150K support services, $40K royalties and $10K t-shirts and caps. They don't have to name names.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
F

Filobeddo

Yep, sure is hard at the moment. I have work on one screen and this on the other with commsec also open.
My productivity has been less than adequate today.:eek: Just as well I work for myself.:rolleyes:

What, Just today?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

mkm109

Regular
Hi Diogenese ,
Concur re “ incur “ outlook , hehe
But I’m having trouble over “ third party licences “ ?
Do you have any thoughts on what this may mean ?
I’m Just spitballing,
Could BRN have purchased licensing, to assist in its next AKIDA development , is it poss LSTM related ??
Is it along the lines of a JAST licence purchase ??
I have no accurate idea as to the direction of these words ?
Can you help enlighten me

BTW , always appreciate and love your highly valued input
I think it is the cost of having the negatives created for the foundry and foundry costs for the engineering sample chips

Reactions: 6 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
7 minutes to go TECH :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
7 minutes to go TECH :ROFLMAO:
Ohhh Sh!!!t I gotta get ready for 2pm quick quick
ZTnfUQv.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I think it is the cost of having the negatives created for the foundry and foundry costs for the engineering sample chips
Hi mkm,

I don't think the taping-out costs would be classified as licence fees or hardware.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

VictorG

Well I've read the 4c 7 ways to Sunday, I've cross referenced every detail, I've looked at the historical data which has led me to the conclusion that I can afford a bigger yacht.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

JK200SX

Regular
Who can answer this: 0 + 8 - 4% = ?.

Tough for humans to figure this out, only AI Smarts can do it in milliseconds.

Even the handheld calculator from 25 years ago had AI smarts, it could solve this: 0 + 8 - 4% = ?. Not many humans can handle an equation like this.

Yeah neuromorphic revolution, now this can be figured out with low-low-power and no-cloud! Math-Logic-Patterns-Patterns, find a pattern that Brainchip cannot match!
Easy :)

But who can solve this one (and depending on how AI learns, it will get different answers:) )

1658894801332.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Elon Musk, wanting AKIDA, would not only put us on a gold gilded map of maps, of A.I...

But it would also be him admitting to the World, that he was wrong.
You just cannot buy Marketing like that..

I think he's a bit of a dick sometimes too, but would be very happy to see him eat humble pie, in front of the Whole World and come to our table 😉
Elon Misk only needs to utter the word Akida in a tweet and it will be sweet. Remember what he did to DogeCoin.

Brilliant marketing indeed!

I would still prefer him not to mention “his” brain chip though. That has negative connotations.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

mrgds

Regular

gex

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Hoping we can close on the daily high. A nice bullish statement from the market. 🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

mrgds

Regular
Ha, the different ways Ai ( Australian Intellect ) solves this,

My workings,
6~ 2(1+2) ................... brackets added first , so ( 3 )
= 6~2 ( to the power of 3 ) , ie; 6~`8 = .75

:unsure: ................... btw, wheres the "divided by " key on a laptop?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Here is the thing about the 4C. Ok, maybe no significant revenue, yet! But it will be an incredibly positive report. So much has happened since the last 4C. We get to hear more about ARM, SiFive and Prophesee. Three incredibly significant partnerships. The market will respond.

Tech I'm waiting for 2.00pm now....lol;)
His teasing us wake up folks

Top Bottom