BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
Hey guys/gals

Today is a red day. But do you notice the difference? Do you realise how calm and collected it is?
No panic.
Only about 3 pages worth comments on this thread, but I cannot believe how peaceful it is for a red day. Love this non-fiction version. The drama was a bit too much.
I could get used to this.

BTW, Happy Valentine's day for those who celebrate it may you and your loved ones live happily ever after.
everybody-panic.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Hey guys/gals

Today is a red day. But do you notice the difference? Do you realise how calm and collected it is?
No panic.
Only about 3 pages worth comments on this thread, but I cannot believe how peaceful it is for a red day. Love this non-fiction version. The drama was a bit too much.
I could get used to this.

BTW, Happy Valentine's day for those who celebrate it may you and your loved ones live happily ever after.
Hey BL.
Is the price chart below the texts live or a 20 min delay? Not sure mate.
Thanks

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

Reactions: 3 users

Yak52

Regular
just a reminder of what we have in our hands ( invested).
weak sells with manipulation of the Book Volumes. Normal day of manipulation!

Yak52

akida sales info.png

• Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Samsung Exynos 2200 comes with an upgraded neural processing unit (NPU) which it says is an arm-based technology??

Samsung Introduces Game Changing Exynos 2200 Processor With Xclipse GPU Powered by AMD RDNA 2 Architecture​

Korea on January 18, 2022

(Extract 1)

The Exynos 2200 offers more powerful on-device artificial intelligence (AI) with an upgraded NPU. The NPU’s performance has doubled compared to its predecessor, allowing more calculations in parallel and enhancing the AI performance. The NPU now offers much higher precision with FP16 (16bit floating point) support in addition to power efficient INT8 (8bit integer) and INT16.

( Extract 2)
Together with the NPU, the ISP utilizes an advanced content-aware AI camera for more refined and realistic results. When taking a photograph, the machine learning based AI camera recognizes multiple objects, the environment and faces within the scene. It then applies optimal settings for color, white balance, exposure, dynamic range and more to produce professional-level quality images.

NO COPYING ALLOWED FEABY!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

greatlake

Regular
Hi Pepsin,

We have loked at GraiMatter a couple of times in the last couple of years.

In another place, I mentioned that I thought GraiMatter and Hailo were worth keeping an eye on:

31/08/21 20:58 Post #: 55728384

If I were worried about competitors, I'd keep an eye on Hailo and GrAi Matter both of which have silicon NNs, GrAi Matter claiming a SNN.

GrAiMatter: WO2020025680A1 DATA PROCESSING MODULE, DATA PROCESSING SYSTEM AND DATA PROCESSING METHOD

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/063254640/publication/WO2020025680A1?q=wo2020025680

The GraiMatter NPU:-
https://hotcrapper.com.au/data/attachments/3530/3530672-efc1458ce703c58131eeba14841dd69b.jpg
While GrAiMatter claim to be avoiding the von Neumann bottleneck, I don't think the apple has fallen that far from the tree.

#########################################################################

GraiMatter uses time multiplexing:

WO2020025680A1 DATA PROCESSING MODULE, DATA PROCESSING SYSTEM AND DATA PROCESSING METHOD

The paper you cited points out a problem with time multiplexing:

page 88

On-chip learning requires precious memory and routing resources [21], which hinders scalability. On digital technologies, this problem can be sidestepped by time-multiplexing a dedicated local plasticity processor [6, 12]. The time multiplexing approach however suffers from the same caveats as a Von Neumann computer due to the separation between the SNN and the associated plasticity processor. Other promising alternatives for true local plasticity are emerging devices (Sec. 1) and related architectures (Sec. 2.1), which allow storage and computation for plasticity to occur at the same place.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ai-chipmaker-hailo-raises-136m-105949294.html

Danon said that Hailo has seen a softening in demand in some segments -- for example, automotive -- but the diversity of its business has meant that demand overall has continued to rise.

Even automotive is coming back after a particularly frothy period and some fallout as a result. So, for example, while the number of projects focused on fully autonomous vehicles may have gone down, there are still a number of efforts working on semi-autonomous systems, which he said still translate into business for Hailo.

We all know who Mercedes wants.

Reactions: 14 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hey BL.
Is the price chart below the texts live or a 20 min delay? Not sure mate.
Thanks

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!
Not 100% sure.

Usually live charts one has to pay the broker. I'd say the 20min delay but @zeeb0t can you confirm please?

Reactions: 6 users

kenjikool

Regular
Well there we have it. My $1.49 just got taken out. my new babies have arrived. I haven't chosen a name yet, but I think I'll call them Banksy after the famous street artist. That way, later when I look at them, I'll say to the wife, hey, see the bank. (banksy :))

Reactions: 6 users

Yak52

Regular
A SELL order for 249,731 has been placed first @ $1.49 and now moved down to $1.485

AND now its GONE! Bang. Swallowed up in a single BUY order! Just shows the manipulation here today on BRN trading.
Someone was very "Keen" to buy that order. :)

Yak52

Reactions: 24 users
Not 100% sure.

Usually live charts one has to pay the broker. I'd say the 20min delay but @zeeb0t can you confirm please?
I thought I read last week someone saying it was live data. FF

Reactions: 5 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Not 100% sure.

It depends where the stock lives. ASX will be delayed, Chi-x instant. In the future I will be able to get instant from both, but there is a significant cost to license it from the ASX.

Reactions: 19 users

Labsy

Regular
Was sad and most likely true, is that Phoebe is a hired poster from HC to keep the page running.... pathetic
I see that the release of the new Galaxy S22 phone 3 days ago has improved energy management; regulates temperature; AI engine capable of deep learning ; controls for Smart Home, etc.

How long before we might see Brainchip technology a new Samsung smartphone?

Don't forget, Mercedes announced they will collaborate with Samsung "smart things" to enable "Hey Mercedes" to control home appliances etc whilst driving.....

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Labsy

Regular
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Was sad and most likely true, is that Phoebe is a hired poster from HC to keep the page running.... pathetic

Don't forget, Mercedes announced they will collaborate with Samsung "smart things" to enable "Hey Mercedes" to control home appliances etc whilst driving.....
Try as they may, just one poster posting sh8 load of articles, one after the other, replying to himself, and talking to self is not very appealing for potential sponsors. If people reply, it generates a conversation.

I am just ignoring that webpage. Just on principle. Plenty of other sources to do research.

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Dhm

Regular
Sometimes I think I get too close to things emotionally, like Brainchip‘s share price today. Everyone is posting amazing things, connections, joining the dots and more that surely demonstrates our vastly superior platform, YET here we are 8% lower. Most of the semiconductor world and much of the tech world and EV world know about us so my only conclusion is to turn off my computer for a few days and go smell the roses.

But I know I can’t do that…..

Reactions: 32 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Samsung Exynos 2200 comes with an upgraded neural processing unit (NPU) which it says is an arm-based technology??

Samsung Introduces Game Changing Exynos 2200 Processor With Xclipse GPU Powered by AMD RDNA 2 Architecture​

Korea on January 18, 2022

(Extract 1)

The Exynos 2200 offers more powerful on-device artificial intelligence (AI) with an upgraded NPU. The NPU’s performance has doubled compared to its predecessor, allowing more calculations in parallel and enhancing the AI performance. The NPU now offers much higher precision with FP16 (16bit floating point) support in addition to power efficient INT8 (8bit integer) and INT16.

( Extract 2)
Together with the NPU, the ISP utilizes an advanced content-aware AI camera for more refined and realistic results. When taking a photograph, the machine learning based AI camera recognizes multiple objects, the environment and faces within the scene. It then applies optimal settings for color, white balance, exposure, dynamic range and more to produce professional-level quality images.

NO COPYING ALLOWED FEABY!!!!
Hi Bravo,

Samsung has a number of Ai/NN patents. They use ReRAM/MemRistors. They include a learning capability.

US2021319293A1 NEUROMORPHIC DEVICE AND OPERATING METHOD OF THE SAME

[0050] In an example embodiment, the peripheral circuit 460 first outputs an input signal Vin to an axon circuit 410 . When the input signal Vin is applied, a training pulse generation circuit 401 generates a training pulse based on a control signal as to whether to perform learning. The first transistor 461 is connected between the training pulse generation circuit 401 and the bit line BL, and outputs a training pulse to the bit line under the control of the peripheral circuit 460 .

1644805354800.png

This patent is mainly directed to Samsung's 3D semiconductor architecture:

1644805630919.png

1 . A neuromorphic device, comprising:
at least one synaptic array,
wherein the synaptic array includes:
a plurality of input lines extending in a first direction and receiving input signals independently of each other from a plurality of axon circuits connected respectively thereto;
a plurality of bit lines extending in a second direction orthogonal to the first direction and outputting output signals independently of each other;
a plurality of cell strings, each including at least two resistive memristor elements and a string select transistor connected in series in a third direction between any one of the plurality of input lines and any one of the plurality of bit lines;
a plurality of electrode pads stacked while being spaced apart from each other in the third direction between the plurality of input lines and the plurality of bit lines, and connected to the string select transistor and the at least two resistive memristor elements;
a decoder configured to apply a string selection signal or a word line selection signal to each of the plurality of electrode pads; and
a plurality of neuron circuits, each being connected to one of the bit lines connected to one of the cell strings, summing the output signals, converting, and outputting a summed signal when it is more than a predetermined threshold,
wherein the synaptic array performs an artificial neural network computation on the input signals in the resistive memristor elements of a layer activated by the word line selection signal in at least one cell string to which the string selection signal is applied

Attachments

• 1644804205209.png
    1644804205209.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 1644804244805.png
    1644804244805.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Yak52

Regular
This cartoon could be taken as an example of the current markets especially with the Russian saga on stage at the moment.
WARNING !! light hearted humor content.

Yak52
FUNNY TRADING LAUGH.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Rskiff

Regular
Sometimes I think I get too close to things emotionally, like Brainchip‘s share price today. Everyone is posting amazing things, connections, joining the dots and more that surely demonstrates our vastly superior platform, YET here we are 8% lower. Most of the semiconductor world and much of the tech world and EV world know about us so my only conclusion is to turn off my computer for a few days and go smell the roses.

The only thing I can see that has changed today for Brainchip is that we are another day closer to Brainchip announcing a deal. All positive for me to continue to hold thanks. Lower volume today also compared to previous days over the last month.

• Fire
Reactions: 38 users

kenjikool

Regular

The fact is, many here are LTH or have bought in and plan on holding through thick or thin. So how many people here are going to buy more shares? I did today but that was because I sold out on a few stocks last week and as I mentioned "Gift horse" set my buy and now it will be a trading amount. Try and double the $ over the next 12 months. (Last time I did this it took 3 weeks :) ). Either way the point being we are currently preaching to the converted and I don't believe many here are buyers or sellers more holders. The market makers will have their way but in the long run it will be the Brainchip management and the tech that will have the last word. I think it will be very black and white. Either a market disrupter or a dud. But I don't invest large sums on duds so I'm feeling pretty confident. (famous last words? I don't care, I'll back my decisions 100%, good or bad, because in the end, it was my choice).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom