BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Here’s what has got me excited today (How many nodes has Renesas licensed? Looks like you can do a whole lot of good with 2):

“If every sensor had a limited, say, one or two node implementation of Akida, it would do the sufficient inference and the data that would be passed around would be cut by an order of magnitude, because it would be the inference metadata… that would have an impact on the horsepower that you need in the server in the trunk,”

I was just imagining if Jerome Nadel said this:

“If every sensor in the entire world had a limited, say, one or two node implementation of Akida, it would do the sufficient inference and the data that would be passed around the world would be cut by an order of magnitude, because it would be the inference metadata… that would have a tremendous impact vastly reducing the world's total electricity consumption which could save the entire planet and everything on it from premature and unnecessary extinction due to climate change” he said.

Who knows, maybe he'll say it in the next interview!

AKIDA BALLISTA - UBIQUITOUS - GROUND BREAKING - GAME CHANGER - UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE - MAGIC SAUCE -
KRYPTONITE - ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE MORE EFFICIENT - 10 x BIGGER THAN MICROSOFT - 11 X BIGGER THAN BEN HUR - REVOLUTIONARY - BLAZINGLY FAST - DE FACTO STANDARD - SUPER-CHIP ON STEROIDS🍾🤩🥳

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Slade

Top 20
I was just imagining if Jerome Nadel said this:

“If every sensor in the entire world had a limited, say, one or two node implementation of Akida, it would do the sufficient inference and the data that would be passed around the world would be cut by an order of magnitude, because it would be the inference metadata… that would have a tremendous impact vastly reducing the world's total electricity consumption which could save the entire planet and everything on it from premature and unnecessary extinction due to climate change” he said.

Who knows, maybe he'll say it in the next interview! 🤭
That’s next Bravo

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I guess those who are now stating they feel nervous about the "Increase" in SP recently have forgotten the FACT that we have been held down and UNDERVALUED for some time (thanks to the Shorters etc) as can be seen from the Pitt Street Report (priced BRN @ $1.50) and even FactFinders (FF) son (financial Professional international level) who assessed BRN @$1.70

Its not a case of it coming back down, it already is down and short squeeze, various news as mentioned here is finally having an effect on the SP.

One must remember that while our Company employees are responsible with info and no leaks, experts are employed by the major financial Banks, Funds etc to do D/D and they have contacts across the iT Industry which they use to find out how & who is doing what.
The "Big" boyz know way before any release of who is signing, using, manufacturing what and would know of BrainChips progress. Its what they are paid to do! So this SP increase is no surprise to me, it is a refection of how the "Market" (corrupt bugger that it is) is aware of Brainchip and getting on board the bus.

Yak52 :cool:
This is the most well reasoned post Yak52, on the recent share price rise, in my opinion 👍

Although it is strong, this is because of the dynamics of Brainchip as a Company.

For an ASX listed company, with over 1.7 Billion shares on issue, a 2 billion dollar market capitalisation and very little current revenue, it is an extremely tightly held stock.

Those 3 features, high number of shares on issue, high market cap and low revenue, do not "add up" as to why Brainchip is so tightly held.

_20220723_124032.JPG

When the share price is shorted, or pushed down to lower buying levels, the stronger reaction, is more buying, rather than more selling.

Unless there is actual selling of retail shares and not just borrowed shares, there will be an inbalance.

The large rise, has largely been because of this, not to diminish the value of what BRN is "worth", but the fact the shorters are not getting their way, is trapping more and more of them.

Dropping the price artificially, by shorting, means nothing, if there is not a corresponding selling volume, by retail holders.

Why do you think they try so hard, on HC and infiltrators here, to affect sentiment??
They want you to sell!!

The majority of large and larger holders here, when they see the price go up, it's "Woo Hoo!" when they see it go down, it's sad faces, but they aren't selling.
Most smaller holders see the price go down and think "cool, I don't have enough shares, I can buy more!".

@Bombersfan and @Stable Genius, this is why there has been such a strong rise.

Shorters and manipulators, not getting genuine volume selling.
Each time they push down, they just create more trapped shorts, if people are just buying.
The trapped shorts below 90 cents, of which estimates are 70 to 80 million, are in the most trouble.
If they were to push it down below 90 cents, it still means nothing, unless retail, or "someone" gives them 70 to 80 million real shares.

Brainchip is hot property and we all know why.

I think I'm going a bit blue in the face here, so I'll stop, but one last thing..
I hope you haven't stopped posting, @Rise from the ashes, just because @wilzy123 gave you a smack on the bottom 😛

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

White Horse

Regular
Very Interestink.
From the WSJ.

VW Board Ousts CEO Herbert Diess After Pivot to Electric Vehicles.​

The sudden ouster comes after renewed internal strife over the slow progress developing core software for the company’s new generation of electric vehicles. The delays have caused the launches of some models to be pushed back, raising doubts among the Porsche-Piëch family about Mr. Diess’s ability to deliver on his promises, people familiar with the situation said.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Very Interestink.
From the WSJ.

VW Board Ousts CEO Herbert Diess After Pivot to Electric Vehicles.​

The sudden ouster comes after renewed internal strife over the slow progress developing core software for the company’s new generation of electric vehicles. The delays have caused the launches of some models to be pushed back, raising doubts among the Porsche-Piëch family about Mr. Diess’s ability to deliver on his promises, people familiar with the situation said.
We're back on the chook theme again - roosters and feather dusters.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Thanks for putting this up MM.
Has anybody any idea where Anastasi might have obtained this pick she used at the 5.20 mark.
Very interesting that it is a tablet style screen.
Not likely a vehicle accessory but maybe a security monitor/ door bell programing screen.
Any thoughts.?
View attachment 12254

Here

0CA47C98-2437-4F18-9351-22D48D22A014.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
F

Filobeddo

When I was very much younger, I knew people* who could hypnotize chooks by holding their heads on the ground and drawing a line from their beaks in the dust. They would just lie there watching the line.

* Plausible deniability.

Haha 😂 Fess up Dio, ‘I knew people’ ..yeah right 😉

Shame on you psyching out the poor chooks 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
This is the most well reasoned post Yak52, on the recent share price rise, in my opinion 👍

Although it is strong, this is because of the dynamics of Brainchip as a Company.

For an ASX listed company, with over 1.7 Billion shares on issue, a 2 billion dollar market capitalisation and very little current revenue, it is an extremely tightly held stock.

Those 3 features, high number of shares on issue, high market cap and low revenue, do not "add up" as to why Brainchip is so tightly held.

View attachment 12278

When the share price is shorted, or pushed down to lower buying levels, the stronger reaction, is more buying, rather than more selling.

Unless there is actual selling of retail shares and not just borrowed shares, there will be an inbalance.

The large rise, has largely been because of this, not to diminish the value of what BRN is "worth", but the fact the shorters are not getting their way, is trapping more and more of them.

Dropping the price artificially, by shorting, means nothing, if there is not a corresponding selling volume, by retail holders.

Why do think they try so hard, on HC and infiltrators here, to affect sentiment??
They want you to sell!!

The majority of large and larger holders here, when they see the price go up, it's "Woo Hoo!" when they see it go down, it's sad faces, but they aren't selling.
Most smaller holders see the price go down and think "cool, I don't have enough shares, I can buy more!".

Each time they push down, they just create more trapped shorts, if people are just buying.
The trapped shorts below 90 cents, of which estimates are 70 to 80 million, are in the most trouble.
If they were to push it down below 90 cents, it still means nothing, unless retail, or "someone" gives them 70 to 80 million real shares.

I think I'm going a bit blue in the face here, so I'll stop, but one last thing..
I hope you haven't stopped posting, @Rise from the ashes, just because @wilzy123 gave you a smack on the bottom 😛

Looking back at wilzy posts hes basically telling ppl off for being irrelevant, including me apparently, looking back.

Hopefully this isnt the reason rise has left...

Im still waiting on someone to shed light on this that hopefully knows ...?

Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Thanks for putting this up MM.
Has anybody any idea where Anastasi might have obtained this pick she used at the 5.20 mark.
Very interesting that it is a tablet style screen.
Not likely a vehicle accessory but maybe a security monitor/ door bell programing screen.
Any thoughts.?
View attachment 12254

What's really interesting @White Horse is that Anastasi is actually talking about Esperanto Technologies SoC which begs the question why BrainChip is being shown on the security monitor. Does this mean that AKIDA has been incorporated into Esperanto's chip to improve its processing power?

We have spoken about Esperanto previously, along with Si-Five and RISC-V.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

View attachment 12278

Why do think they try so hard, on HC and infiltrators here, to affect sentiment??
They want you to sell!!

I hope you haven't stopped posting, @Rise from the ashes, justbecause @wilzy123 gave you a smack on the bottom 😛
I've just "liberated" 50k from my industry super fund who have expertly managed my "growth" account down by 3.19% for the last fin year and charged me fees to boot for the privilege.:ROFLMAO:
Thank (every time I point to F) you see K, I managed to get 20% of it converted into BRN shares 12-18 months ago which have increased by 94% atm. :ROFLMAO:
So bring it, if you must, short fellas.!!!
Have my dry powder ready to blast your asses!
Just how low can you go???
Bet you can't go as low as your ethics! :ROFLMAO:
Or, instruct your little rat bots to take the price higher, if that is your bent.
I'll be laughin' either way. :ROFLMAO:
Not much revenue in the 4C???.......Hmmmmm, $50k at $1.00 =50,000, or at 90 cents=55,555, or at 80 cents, thats 62,500 more......
Hmmmmm, might just have to consult my lawyers..............

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

View attachment 12278

They want you to sell!!

Just as a bit of validation of what I'm saying in my post..

If the manipulators were truly trying to artificially raise the price, just to smash it down..

Why did the ASX not publish that BRN was in the highest gainers, for 2 days straight, when that would obviously draw more eyes and buying interest??????

I don't believe that was just an oversight..

There are big players here, who do not want a higher price, not the other way round.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
F

Filobeddo

What's really interesting @White Horse is that Anastasi is actually talking about Esperanto Technologies SoC which begs the question why BrainChip is being shown on the security monitor. Does this mean that AKIDA has been incorporated into Esperanto's chip to improve its processing power?

Sorry Bravo lost concentration for a bit, after the word Anastasia…

She’s very good isn’t she 😁

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Sorry Bravo lost concentration for a bit, after the word Anastasia…

She’s very good isn’t she 😁
I know people who think she's terrific.

• Haha
  • Love

TopCat

Regular
I like dot point no.3
( edit: just realised the dot points were the newsletter author’s own opinion ….sorry )

Key takeaways:
  • Chief Executive Officer Herbert Diess will be succeeded by Oliver Blume, CEO of VW’s sports-car maker Porsche AG
  • The removal of Diess came after “internal strife” over the group's slow progress in developing core software for the company’s new generation of electric vehicles.
  • Car executives of big traditional automakers are under pressure to get ahead of new rivals, many from Silicon Valley, which have cash reserves and aren’t held back by capital-intensive legacy gasoline-powered vehicles.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
F

Filobeddo

Yes, she is very good and she's almost as good-looking as my feet are.

Wow 🤩 Bravo, I had no idea ❤️ ❤️

But can you say… nnneuromorphic Bbbrainchippp …just like her??

If yes then please PLEASE pm me 😉😉

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Not sure if its been posted but good for a revisit anyways.

All about circuits are a established hardware news group and according to their web page have over 4 million visits a month.

Mercedes-Benz Delivers Smarter Operation
Stemming from time in the lab, including contributions from Formula 1 and Formula E, Mercedes-Benz has developed its next-generation VISION EQXX vehicle. A major selling point of Mercedes’ newest EV is the cockpit design—which features displays and graphics spanning the vehicle’s entire width. The car is designed to be human-centric and actually mimic the human mind during operation.
How is this possible? The German automaker has incorporated BrainChip’s Akida neural processor and associated software suite. This chipset powers the EQXX’s onboard systems and runs spiking neural networks. This operation saves power by only consuming energy during periods of learning or processing. Such coding dramatically lowers energy consumption.

Diagram of some of Akida's IP. Image used courtesy of Brainchip
Additionally, it makes driver interaction much smoother via voice control. Keyword recognition is now five to ten times more accurate than it is within competing systems, according to Mercedes. The result is described as a better driving experience while markedly reducing AI energy needs across the vehicle’s entirety. The EQXX and EVs after it will think in much more humanistic ways and support continuous learning. By doing so, Mercedes hopes to continually refine the driving experience throughout periods of extended ownership, across hundreds of thousands of miles.

F1.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
Not sure if its been posted but good for a revisit anyways.

All about circuits are a established hardware news group and according to their web page have over 4 million visits a month.

Mercedes-Benz Delivers Smarter Operation
Stemming from time in the lab, including contributions from Formula 1 and Formula E, Mercedes-Benz has developed its next-generation VISION EQXX vehicle. A major selling point of Mercedes’ newest EV is the cockpit design—which features displays and graphics spanning the vehicle’s entire width. The car is designed to be human-centric and actually mimic the human mind during operation.
How is this possible? The German automaker has incorporated BrainChip’s Akida neural processor and associated software suite. This chipset powers the EQXX’s onboard systems and runs spiking neural networks. This operation saves power by only consuming energy during periods of learning or processing. Such coding dramatically lowers energy consumption.

Diagram of some of Akida's IP. Image used courtesy of Brainchip
Additionally, it makes driver interaction much smoother via voice control. Keyword recognition is now five to ten times more accurate than it is within competing systems, according to Mercedes. The result is described as a better driving experience while markedly reducing AI energy needs across the vehicle’s entirety. The EQXX and EVs after it will think in much more humanistic ways and support continuous learning. By doing so, Mercedes hopes to continually refine the driving experience throughout periods of extended ownership, across hundreds of thousands of miles.

View attachment 12284

Superb skills @equanimous

CB9BF455-71B6-45BC-AEF5-B32636AA9727.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Yes, she is very good and she's almost as good-looking as my feet are.
Off topic (apologies in advance Wilzy) but I met someone the other day who makes a very handsome living selling photos of her feet. Like a solid 6 figures.

The world's gone mad!

PS. I told her to invest in BRN and WBT 😜

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Hi Bravo,

You can check out the following links. All roads lead to JAST...

https://riscv.org/news/2022/02/espe...cceleration-solutions-esperanto-technologies/

https://riscv.org/news/2022/02/sifi...-in-high-performance-risc-v-platforms-sifive/

https://riscv.org/news/2021/08/espe...t-chips-33-conference-esperanto-technologies/

https://www.fiercewireless.com/tech...oject-innovates-chips-communications-networks

CHIPS, which stands for Common Hardware for Interfaces, Processors and Systems, will accelerate the creation of more efficient and flexible chip designs for use in networks and devices. The initial founding organizations are Esperanto, Google, SiFive and Western Digital.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

White Horse

Regular
We're back on the chook theme again - roosters and feather dusters.
I think it has more to do with eggs. Which come first, the neuromorphic chip or deep learning. Or should I say, which one should come first.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom