BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I think your going to need a bigger hot tub, as I'm in as well my haram of beauty's
(Its good to be the King)

Hot Tub Jacuzzi GIF by RTL

Mr Bean! He-he-he!

mr-bean-crown.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • We have had news on official 1000 FPS over CPU and NVIDIA GPU and with NVISO customers of Siemans and Panasonic
  • 1200km with Mercedes with the help of BRN
  • Bosch Sensortech with Edge impulse
  • Numem and Brainchip with Nasa
  • Brainchip and Prophesee
  • Brainchip Joins ARM AI program
Shall I keep going? If these are significant news then I dont know what is.......
I've been telling my mate how lucky he is to be getting this type of info most investors will just be looking at asx for news it's like having a peek at the future and should be capitalised on while price is at these levels. He still does not grasp what we have here and is in for a big surprise when brn share price truly kicks off. He will undoubtedly will be uppercutting himself then.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Bombersfan

Regular
  • We have had news on official 1000 FPS over CPU and NVIDIA GPU and with NVISO customers of Siemans and Panasonic
  • 1200km with Mercedes with the help of BRN
  • Bosch Sensortech with Edge impulse
  • Numem and Brainchip with Nasa
  • Brainchip and Prophesee
  • Brainchip Joins ARM AI program
Shall I keep going? If these are significant news then I dont know what is.......
I’m well aware of all of these. They haven’t all happened in the last few days to promote a 40% jump which is mine and stable genius point. There is some short covering, some fomo and possibly a mini re-rate but until revenue is flowing or some confirmed new ip contracts it will be manipulated like it has been for a long time.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

equanimous

I’m well aware of all of these. They haven’t all happened in the last few days to promote a 40% jump which is mine and stable genius point. There is some short covering, some fomo and possibly a mini re-rate but until revenue is flowing or some confirmed new ip contracts it will be manipulated like it has been for a long time.
I get what your saying but there is nothing in the financial world that isnt manipulated...

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Serengeti

Regular
Apologies if the below Paravision white paper has been previously shared:

Understanding Edge AI and its impact on face recognition

‘Edge computing brings data processing to the edge of the network where data is being created, reducing reliance on cloud computing and, by extension, triggering a cascade of compelling benefits for a wide range of applications. Artificial intelligence, meanwhile, promises the ability to make faster, more accurate decisions from highly complex data sources. Now, edge computing and AI have been brought together to form “Edge AI,” harnessing their respective benefits while creating wholly new opportunities as a result of their combination.’

‘Paravision’s 5th generation face recognition technology is planned for official release in Spring 2022. As well as the dramatic improvements in speed and accuracy, the new product set will include enhanced support for mobile devices, Edge AI and other toolkits to accelerate the deployment of face recognition in a range of applications.’

Could this be partly where income will be coming from at the end of 2022?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Easytiger

Regular
SP is calculated based on future revenue projections, so we need revenue in the 4C to prove or validate future revenue.

Given we will have no revenue in the next 4c, it would be really good if the CEO could clearly describe the pathway to future revenue - as this would not be a NDA issues

Reactions: 2 users

equanimous

SP is calculated based on future revenue projections, so we need revenue in the 4C to prove or validate future revenue.

Given we will have no revenue in the next 4c, it would be really good if the CEO could clearly describe the pathway to future revenue - as this would not be a NDA issues
Why did you have to repeat your Post TWICE. Suss

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hi all, haven‘t posted much lately as I’ve been flat out at work. It’s hard enough trying to keep up with the news flow and there has been some great research posted lately: thanks to all the contributors.

Got a question for the more experienced investors. I haven’t looked into it statistically but as I’ve been watching the price from afar over the last 18 months it seems to build up prior to the 4c as some FOMO and excitement creeps in with hope of the unexpected.

I don’t mean to diss the current SP rise and kill the happy mood but is that a tactic of the shorters? To pump the price up artificially prior to the 4C, then “obtain” (not sure if the terminology is right there) their short shares while the price is high with an expectation they can manipulate the price back down if the 4c is disappointing. The SP rise has been quite extra-ordinary over the last week.

The general thoughts, including mine are that the income will be low this 4c. I don’t have an issue with that as I am holding long term and appreciate the income will flow more next year and build steadily the year after that.

I’m thinking this next 1/4 is possibly the last one with very low income and therefore a last chance to try and keep the price down for the institutions to accumulate more at a cheap price. I’m a bit wary the a/holes may build the price up at the start of next week to give them a greater margin of error to drop the price later and also increase their profits. My inexperienced thoughts are that until steady revenue comes in we are a bit at the mercy of the Institutions and traders.

I could be completely wrong and the SP may have gone up due to the American Chips Act, general tech stocks rise, great work done by Jerome, extra publicity about Brainchip etc. I get there are plenty of genuine reasons which could account for the price rise as I think it should be higher based on what the 1000 eyes have uncovered but just wondering on others thoughts.

Happy for others to pose alternative opinions as I’m new in the game.

Heading out for a stout myself now so have a good weekend all!

Cheers
Hi SG,

I am a shareholder of Brainchip for a little while now(8 4C intotal). My first lots of BRN became 4X on the January run up. Since then I have build its up to decent holding. With the recent low of .86c I was in negative territory. Now I am in the green again.

So from having 4x to negative territory, and the up and down journey along the way. I have learnt to control my emotion about what the daily SP will do. Of course I get a smile on my face if BRN is in the Green, and drink more when BRN is in the Red.

We all know Akida is the forefront of technology revolution. So I envision what BRN will be at Xmas 2022, Xmas 2023 and Beyond. As for the shorter, it part of their games, to manipulate the SP. But if I don't sell any of my shares. Then I am not adding anything to their manipulation. So to answer your question. Let them do what they do, Just don't sell any share. Bring on the 4C.

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi SG,

I am a shareholder of Brainchip for a little while now(8 4C intotal). My first lots of BRN became 4X on the January run up. Since then I have build its up to decent holding. With the recent low of .86c I was in negative territory. Now I am in the green again.

So from having 4x to negative territory, and the up and down journey along the way. I have learnt to control my emotion about what the daily SP will do. Of course I get a smile on my face if BRN is in the Green, and drink more when BRN is in the Red.

We all know Akida is the forefront of technology revolution. So I envision what BRN will be at Xmas 2022, Xmas 2023 and Beyond. As for the shorter, it part of their games, to manipulate the SP. But if I don't sell any of my shares. Then I am not adding anything to their manipulation. So to answer your question. Let them do what they do, Just don't sell any share. Bring on the 4C.

Absolutely @Learning! Well said! I hope you don't mind me repeating what you just said because it was spot on!

"But if I don't sell any of my shares. Then I am not adding anything to their manipulation". - @Learning

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Serengeti

Regular
If memory serves me correctly did we not discuss that Akida would only be sold to USA and other approved countries departments of defence? Looks like Paravision is aligned with this line of thought:
  1. Limit distribution geographically. We maintain and make available on request a list of countries in which we will not do business at all. This list is informed by the United States Department of State as well as human rights organizations. Further, we will not sell our technology for law enforcement, defense, or intelligence applications outside of the United States, its close allies, and other democracies.
Also under their TRansport and Logistics banner:

“Gain real-time insights into complex transportation environments, including throughput metrics and alerts to potentially hazardous situations.’”

Our tech partners​

Nvida
Intel
Ambarella
DELL technologies
Oclea

Next generation Edge AI
For high-speed, high-precision, low-power Edge AI applications, Paravision offers its SDK for Ambarella CVflow and NVIDIA Jetson products.

Not sure if Akida, perhaps someone more tech savvy can confirm?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Like you I am not technically proficient but I recall the last 4C was somewhat disappointing to many, yet the SP rose from that day onward for a while before falling due to the tech sell off.

Once again we are hoping for something to confirm our‘potential’ bias but if it doesn’t pan out that way don’t dispair. Remember our CEO Sean Hehir stated that our market cap deserves to be multiples higher than where we are. And also his guidance included ‘look at the financials’ as NDA’s only reveal themselves thru revenue. Or, as in the case of Mercedes Benz, a proud boast.
If I was a Silicon Valley Executive on a mission, there is no way that I would direct shareholders to peruse financials if the next financial wasn't sure to prove my worth...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Yeah they have that, a dash of granny's cough syrup

Cant use too much its very strong shit 😁
There is a chat feature on TSE. I'd encourage you to use it.

Reactions: 8 users

White Horse

Regular
BRN Mentioned briefly at 5.20 minutes

Thanks for putting this up MM.
Has anybody any idea where Anastasi might have obtained this pick she used at the 5.20 mark.
Very interesting that it is a tablet style screen.
Not likely a vehicle accessory but maybe a security monitor/ door bell programing screen.
Any thoughts.?
1658496313324.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users
Hi SG,

Thanks for the reply Learning,

I’m not trying to be negative. I’m up 100 percent and could pay my house off tomorrow if I wanted to only I think Brainchip will increase significantly more than my mortgage will. Hence I‘ll leave my money sitting where it is! I won’t be selling anything until at least 2025 when Valeo have had massive sales with their Lidar product and Nanose has been released. Then I might buy myself a new car; at the moment I’m thinking a Kia Stinger if they’re still in existence, (they’re a fun car to drive and remind me of my first car which was a Datsun 260Z)

1658499428601.png

1658499747615.png

This photo isn’t mine but pretty well the same thing, was a beauty and I regret selling it! I actually had a matching motorbike the same colour, a Virago 535 which was great fun as well! I thought I was the coolest thing since sliced bread, but that was back in the early 90’s when I owned them!

1658500350954.jpeg

Sorry, I digress, came back from a mates with a couple of beers under the belt and reminisce.

It was more a discussion point as I have been reading of everyone getting excited with the SP rise which is great, however even though I think it could be justified because there is a lot known here I’m suspicious of how quickly it has risen. Even though there has been some great news shared on this forum I’m not convinced the general market is aware of the totality of it all. I put a fair bit of time into researching where Brainchip is at and I’m not sure the average investor puts the same amount of daily time or effort into it; hence they may have knowledge gaps or be as up to date as those on this forum.

You don’t need to sell the company to me; both my children and 1/2 a dozen work colleagues have bought in as I’ve been promoting the company to anyone interested as I’d love for all my colleagues to share in the wealth that will be created in the future. Just not sure where we’ll be in a few weeks time and trying to prepare people in case the 4c isn’t as expected and there is a manipulated price drop. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst! The forecast was “Lumpy.”

We’ll see what happens next week when the 4c comes out and how the SP goes. It’s easy in hindsight to comment on the share price but I don’t mind having a go at casting an opinion and seeing how accurate I am, as in reality what happens over the next few months won’t matter in relation to the next few years. I think the future looks great regardless of this upcoming 4c. I have confidence in the eco-system being developed, with strong fundamentals that enable significant growth in the future.

I’ll see how much egg is on my face in a week or so: I’m sure someone will remind me if I’m wrong. :) And I won’t be disappointed if that’s the case.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Yak52

Regular
Thanks for the reply Learning,

I’m not trying to be negative. I’m up 100 percent and could pay my house off tomorrow if I wanted to only I think Brainchip will increase significantly more than my mortgage will. Hence I‘ll leave my money sitting where it is! I won’t be selling anything until at least 2025 when Valeo have had massive sales with their Lidar product and Nanose has been released. Then I might buy myself a new car; at the moment I’m thinking a Kia Stinger if they’re still in existence, (they’re a fun car to drive and remind me of my first car which was a Datsun 260Z)

View attachment 12255

View attachment 12256

This photo isn’t mine but pretty well the same thing, was a beauty and I regret selling it! I actually had a matching motorbike the same colour, a Virago 535 which was great fun as well! I thought I was the coolest thing since sliced bread, but that was back in the early 90’s when I owned them!

View attachment 12257

Sorry, I digress, came back from a mates with a couple of beers under the belt and reminisce.

It was more a discussion point as I have been reading of everyone getting excited with the SP rise which is great, however even though I think it could be justified because there is a lot known here I’m suspicious of how quickly it has risen. Even though there has been some great news shared on this forum I’m not convinced the general market is aware of the totality of it all. I put a fair bit of time into researching where Brainchip is at and I’m not sure the average investor puts the same amount of daily time or effort into it; hence they may have knowledge gaps or be as up to date as those on this forum.

You don’t need to sell the company to me; both my children and 1/2 a dozen work colleagues have bought in as I’ve been promoting the company to anyone interested as I’d love for all my colleagues to share in the wealth that will be created in the future. Just not sure where we’ll be in a few weeks time and trying to prepare people in case the 4c isn’t as expected and there is a manipulated price drop. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst! The forecast was “Lumpy.”

We’ll see what happens next week when the 4c comes out and how the SP goes. It’s easy in hindsight to comment on the share price but I don’t mind having a go at casting an opinion and seeing how accurate I am, as in reality what happens over the next few months won’t matter in relation to the next few years. I think the future looks great regardless of this upcoming 4c. I have confidence in the eco-system being developed, with strong fundamentals that enable significant growth in the future.

I’ll see how much egg is on my face in a week or so: I’m sure someone will remind me if I’m wrong. :) And I won’t be disappointed if that’s the case.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

I guess those who are now stating they feel nervous about the "Increase" in SP recently have forgotten the FACT that we have been held down and UNDERVALUED for some time (thanks to the Shorters etc) as can be seen from the Pitt Street Report (priced BRN @ $1.50) and even FactFinders (FF) son (financial Professional international level) who assessed BRN @$1.70

Its not a case of it coming back down, it already is down and short squeeze, various news as mentioned here is finally having an effect on the SP.

One must remember that while our Company employees are responsible with info and no leaks, experts are employed by the major financial Banks, Funds etc to do D/D and they have contacts across the iT Industry which they use to find out how & who is doing what.
The "Big" boyz know way before any release of who is signing, using, manufacturing what and would know of BrainChips progress. Its what they are paid to do! So this SP increase is no surprise to me, it is a refection of how the "Market" (corrupt bugger that it is) is aware of Brainchip and getting on board the bus.

Yak52 :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users

stockduck

Regular
"
.....The idea is to minimize the size and complexity of data packets sent to AI accelerators in automotive head units, while lowering latency and minimizing energy requirements. With a potential for 70 Akida chips or Akida–enabled sensors in each vehicle, Nadel said each one will be a “low–cost part that will play a humble role,” noting that the company needs to be mindful of the bill of materials for all these sensors.
"
copy from user investmentstratege 1980
www.wallstreet-online.de
thanks for posting!
date 07.22.2022

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

ndefries

Regular
"
.....The idea is to minimize the size and complexity of data packets sent to AI accelerators in automotive head units, while lowering latency and minimizing energy requirements. With a potential for 70 Akida chips or Akida–enabled sensors in each vehicle, Nadel said each one will be a “low–cost part that will play a humble role,” noting that the company needs to be mindful of the bill of materials for all these sensors.
"
copy from user investmentstratege 1980
www.wallstreet-online.de
thanks for posting!
date 07.22.2022
What an article. Akida is enabling everything in the autonomous car. No idea how the pricing would work with 70 separate Akida senors working together in millions of cars produced each year.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
Top Bottom