BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
But how will people be disappointed if they don’t have unrealistic expectations that aren’t met?
But Pappagallo why would they be disappointed by the Revenue figures in the next 4c???
We have had no announcements to suggest there will be any income that would by the Market be considered income such as it would need to be at least $7 mil for the quarter to be considered worthwhile even thinking about it. BRN is after all a $1.5 BILLION dollar company not some $20 Mil dirt digging miner!

So if under $7 mil it simple is totally IRRELEVANT what amount that would be! Who cares?

The B0Ts are right now trying their hardest to get "Chickens" to jump so they can vacuum up those extra shares!

The trading is so slow & weak that it would be childs play to dump this down to 92c for the Market & BoTs yet they have and do NOT! Why?

As always its time will tell which way it goes,

Also remember the 4C has "other" info which can be VERY GOOD news and give some credible insight into the current situ. ;)
Top 20 is going to be released.

Yak52:cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 67 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

I'm board watching all the trades so far today so for a little fun here is my closing price for Brainchip today .

The below price is based off a few things...

1. My Doctorate in Fluid Dynamics ( partial to the odd tipple ) coupled with a Masters in String Theory ( special peice of twine).

2. NVISO announcement today.
BLAZINGLY FAST.
MORE THAN 1,000 F.P.S.

3. The more than likely bogus sell order at $1.00 for 300,000 units

4. Last two days Shorts have dropped back to 300,000 odd gross per day.

Price prediction ....

$1.035 only valid till 4:50pm today.

This is not financial advice and as such l shall not be liable for small losses nor astronomical gains.

Regards,
Esq

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

mrgds

Regular
Afternoon Chippers,

I'm board watching all the trades so far today so for a little fun here is my closing price for Brainchip today .

1. My Doctorate in Fluid Dynamics ( partial to the odd tipple ) coupled with a Masters in String Theory ( special peice of twine).

BLAZINGLY FAST.
MORE THAN 1,000 F.P.S.

4. Last two days Shorts have dropped back to 300,000 odd gross.

Price prediction ....

This is not financial advice and as such l shall not be liable for small losses nor astronomical gains.

Regards,
Esq
:eek: ..................... "get out of the hot tub" @Esq.111
.............................. as i can see, "YOUR FEELIN IT " .......................:cool:

AKIDA ( hot tub ) BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Yak52

Regular
Afternoon Chippers,

BLAZINGLY FAST.
MORE THAN 1,000 F.P.S.

Price prediction ....

Regards,
Esq
Hey Esq 111

You seeing the 2 x B0Ts at work this arvo ? One pushing down to encourage SELLERS and the "other" just letting the SP drop ONLY so far before flicking a BUY in to halt any drop? Now their back @$0.99 so getting desperate not enough SELLERS! DTs have mostly left the building for today me thinks!
If the Market (ASX-XAO) can lift its game from now until end I think we could see that $1.035 or more.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hey Esq 111

You seeing the 2 x B0Ts at work this arvo ? One pushing down to encourage SELLERS and the "other" just letting the SP drop ONLY so far before flicking a BUY in to halt any drop? Now their back @$0.99 so getting desperate not enough SELLERS! DTs have mostly left the building for today me thinks!
If the Market (ASX-XAO) can lift its game from now until end I think we could see that $1.035 or more.

Afternoon Yak52,

I see the bastards day in day out.

* had a look at AIRBUS this morning.

....The ZEROe has arrived.
&
E-Fan X.

Pretty cool tech.

Regards,
Esq

Reactions: 4 users

mrgds

Regular
Hey Esq 111

:eek: ..................... thats it !!!!!
im outta this hot tub, ...................... as your both "FEELIN IT"

................................. AKIDA ( no hot tub for me ) BALLISTA .........................:rolleyes: ..................:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
But Pappagallo why would they be disappointed by the Revenue figures in the next 4c???
We have had no announcements to suggest there will be any income that would by the Market be considered income such as it would need to be at least $7 mil for the quarter to be considered worthwhile even thinking about it. BRN is after all a $1.5 BILLION dollar company not some $20 Mil dirt digging miner!

So if under $7 mil it simple is totally IRRELEVANT what amount that would be! Who cares?

The B0Ts are right now trying their hardest to get "Chickens" to jump so they can vacuum up those extra shares!

The trading is so slow & weak that it would be childs play to dump this down to 92c for the Market & BoTs yet they have and do NOT! Why?

As always its time will tell which way it goes,

Also remember the 4C has "other" info which can be VERY GOOD news and give some credible insight into the current situ. ;)
Top 20 is going to be released.

If we get any amount of revenue that indicates the beginning of royalties I think the market will respond very positively.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Violin1

Regular
I believe it will be next to nothing this quarter then a few million next quarter.

Hopefully I am wrong and it is a few mill this quarter. That will really set the ball rolling!
My thinking too @TECH and @alwaysgreen. Pretty much what the company has told us so I have a couple of low ball orders in for when the instos push it down after the 4c on revenue grounds blah blah blah. Hope I'm wrong and it goes up - but it would be rude not to buy more in the low 80s if they push it down again!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
My thinking too @TECH and @alwaysgreen. Pretty much what the company has told us so I have a couple of low ball orders in for when the instos push it down after the 4c on revenue grounds blah blah blah. Hope I'm wrong and it goes up - but it would be rude not to buy more in the low 80s if they push it down again!
Me too.
Wouldn't want to be rude to the bastardo's. :ROFLMAO:
After all, the poor dears are risking their money............:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Yak52

Regular
Afternoon Yak52,

I see the bastards day in day out.

* had a look at AIRBUS this morning.

....The ZEROe has arrived.
&
E-Fan X.

Pretty cool tech.

Regards,
Esq
Not have noticed those but will go look at airbus after the Market!

I am off on a 1300klm round trip Friday to one of my planes and hopefully will soon be able to ferry back home again! Time will be getting valuable soon as "we" (wifey mostly) are going to reno a restaurant and run that.

here we go $1.00 back again! 3 mins to go before close & Auction. (y)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
Meine Meinung auch @TECH und @alwaysgreen. So ziemlich das, was uns das Unternehmen gesagt hat, also habe ich ein paar Low-Ball-Orders vor, wenn die Instos es nach dem 4c aus Umsatzgründen nach unten drücken, blah blah blah. Hoffe, ich liege falsch und es geht nach oben - aber es wäre unhöflich, in den niedrigen 80ern nicht mehr zu kaufen, wenn sie es wieder nach unten drücken!
Halten halten halten ! Sollen sich die Bots gegenseitig bezahlen 😂 wir wissen was wir halten 💪

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Afternoon Chippers,

BLAZINGLY FAST.
MORE THAN 1,000 F.P.S.

Price prediction ....

Regards,
Esq
Are you sure your not the one pressing that green button

Invest Buy Now GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Brainchip , by volume of stock traded today was the highest in twenty one days.

Woo hoo.

Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Ok. I personally haven't see this yet as just found it so....

I'm just gonna post a couple snips, links and a PDF....will let it speak for itself 🔥💥

IMG_20220719_140022.jpg
IMG_20220719_140232.jpg
IMG_20220719_135730.jpg

Attachments

• Investor Fact Sheet _ NVISO.pdf
    264.3 KB · Views: 131
  • KG Capital Investor Interest - Formstack.pdf
    33 KB · Views: 92
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

mrgds

Regular
Brainchip , by volume of stock traded today was the highest in twenty one days.

Woo hoo.

Esq.
After yesterdays 12% gain, today finishing green again is certainly evidence to me of how much desire to obtain shares there is.
The news (undisclosed on ASX) will & is filtering through.
Most exciting stock on the ASX,

ps ......... @Esq.111 , i think your again just a day early with ur prediction, ................:cool:

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Just as medical devices will require cloudless technology for privacy and security, the same will apply to the automotive industry.

Brainchip without the need for the cloud is well positioned to tackle this issue on land, at sea and in the air.

"Summary

Automotive cybersecurity is a growth industry across all segments as both vulnerabilities and cyberattacks continue to increase, which requires additional cyber solutions, deployments, and regulations.

Cybersecurity has unique characteristics. Investing and deploying cybersecurity is basically an insurance policy to avoid expensive cyber events that could greatly harm a company’s reputation and bottom line.

In the past, hacking events primarily resulted in inconvenience to infotainment users. Now cyberattacks can impact the safety of drivers, passengers, and other road users.

This means cyber protection is now on par with functional safety. The resulting cybersecurity legislation is proof that cybersecurity is now an element of functional safety.

Soon, automotive cybersecurity could become an element of cyber warfare between nations. Disabling a few thousand vehicles in key cities would play havoc with a country’s transportation system. We are not there yet, but it is a potential scenario in a decade or so.

It is clear that much future investment and innovation are required in all aspects of automotive cybersecurity!"

• Love
Reactions: 33 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ok. I personally haven't see this yet as just found it so....

I'm just gonna post a couple snips, links and a PDF....will let it speak for itself 🔥💥

View attachment 11821 View attachment 11822 View attachment 11823
Why would they want to know if you are already a shareholder in Brainchip???

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Why would they want to know if you are already a shareholder in Brainchip???
You'll also see the Boardroom involved on the PDF...all rather intertwined me thinks.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom