BRN Discussion Ongoing

Perhaps

Regular
Just because the market cap is X dollars doesn't mean the company is willing to be sold for that price
I just entered that takeover talk, it's not about the company's will. For anybody interested, in the past it would have been an easy game to get a majority of shares. But we're still here. Only two possibilities: No interest cause the technology is shit (no), no interest cause a takeover makes no sense (yes).

Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
WHAT???? I'm trying to drill down further on this news hot off the press .🧐

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 10.46.06 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 67 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 139 users

Iseki

Regular
Just a logical view. Brainchip is well known by the big players for years. Intel had a deep look at Akida in their Neuromorphic Research Group, where Mercedes stumbled upon Brainchip. When there'd been any chance for a takeover in the past with a market cap of 500M, don't you think they would have done it? No matter if it's just for eliminating future competition or buying the technology for peanuts, that's the usual way they work. But nothing happened. Why?
Next step is a look at the patents.
Next step is to look at the inventors.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Dang Son

Regular
Brainchip response to shorters

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Baisyet

Regular
Here you go from NVISIO got that in my inbox as breaking news Guys.
Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Iseki

Regular
I just entered that takeover talk, it's not about the company's will. For anybody interested, in the past it would have been an easy game to get a majority of shares. But we're still here. Only two possibilities: No interest cause the technology is shit (no), no interest cause a takeover makes no sense (yes).
That's not how compulsory acquisitions work in Aust.
You can only compulsorily acquire shares if you have more that 90% of them.
Once you get to 19.1% you have to declare your hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

M_C

Founding Member
Screenshot_20220719-105634_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Webinar to suit 20 July

NVISO Human Behaviour AI and Neuromorphic Computing Performance Results
Jul 20, 2022 07:00 PM
Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Microsoft (Outlook)
NVISO has successfully completed full interoperability of four of its AI Apps from its Human Behavioural AI catalogue to the BrainChip Akida neuromorphic processor achieving a blazing average model throughput more than 1000 FPS and average model storage of less than 140 KB.

Want to understand what this means for NVISO, its AI Solutions, and its customers such as Panasonic and Siemens Healthineers?

This webinar will cover:

- NVISO company overview
- NVISO Human Behaviour AI interoperability with neuromorphic computing
- Performance results on BrainChip Akida
- Key use cases and implication
- Roadmap for success

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

Perhaps

Regular
That's not how compulsory acquisitions work in Aust.
Come on, it's so easy to acquire a majority of shares through Nominees unknown, even for later use. But anyway, I think the news are more interesting than our talk.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular
Hi Stuart, I don't know if a definite hearing aid company has been identified as working with BrainChip. We could certainly be working with a number of them. A while ago a we were talking about Oticron, a company that uses a deep neural networks in their hearing aids. Interestingly, the Aussie company Cochlear are currently in the process of taking over Oticron. Cochlear is also a company that has been discussed in the past. Could be worth keeping an eye on.
I would be surprised If it's not Cochlear...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

M_C

Founding Member
Can someone else please post the NVISO link? I missed it the last 20 times............... TYIA :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Baisyet

Regular
Can someone else please post the NVISO link? I missed it the last 20 times............... TYIA :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
View attachment 11785
View attachment 11786
View attachment 11787

E6AD1A45-8DFF-4727-A923-3C49B2F64076.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
BREAKING NEWS - NVISO announces it has reached a key interoperability milestone with BrainChip Akida Neuromorphic IP

"Both companies will jointly promote the EVK and SDK and a first evaluation with a semiconductor manufacturer in Japan has started"

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 100 users
Top Bottom