BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I noticed an article in Forbes (published yesterday) that was describing rumours coming from Tesla employees that Tesla Model Ys may have potential for 500 miles of range. The article then goes on to mention Mercedes Vision EQXX and it's " incredible range"- a total distance of 1,202kms. Whilst not specifically mentioning BrainChip in this article, we all know that AKIDA played a significant role in reducing overall power consumption thus assisting Mercedes to achieve the INCREDIBLE increased range. One day soon, the penny will drop for the rest of the world, but by then the bus will have well and truly departed the station! Toot-Toot!

❤️🧠🍟

flying-bus-be-safe.gif

Extract Only

Whether or not this rumor is true (and it really doesn’t have much proof behind it), we will be seeing EVs with this kind of range in a few years’ time. The Mercedes-Benz electric prototype Vision EQXX managed to drive all the way from Stuttgart, Germany to Silverstone, UK on a single charge – a distance of 1,202km (751 miles). This car has a 100kWh battery, the same as a current Tesla Model S. It’s achieving its incredible range through efficiency, including the driving, although from the description of this trip it wasn’t being “hypermiled” for the entire journey. It had to contend with highway speeds and traffic, making the achievement even more incredible.

Tesla Model Y With 500-Mile Range Could Already Be Here​

James Morris
Contributor

Jul 16, 2022,05:00am EDT

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users
May have just been a touch too late there for your brother DB - this could be the point were .85 is not seen again as the triple bottom has passed and we are moving back up.

It all comes down to the report, announcements and market sentiment now. But tech is on the swing up in general which is nice to see across the market to help us along.
I'm actually in two minds, while happy to see the increase today, I really want him to have those shares.
But don't want to give him FOMO either, so didn't tell him this morning..

Markets can still buckle at the knees, at the slightest hint of negative news (heavily pushed by the media).
Which the shorters will try to capitalise on, so he could still get them.

The shorters, won't give this up without a fight, even if they are horribly outclassed..

What ever happens in the next few days, weeks, or even months, is inconsequential, to our future.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 118

Is it asking to much for it to close above $1 today and I hope @wilzy123 you have some special for the occasion

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

mrgds

Regular
@Esq.111 ........................... "warm & fuzzy"?
............... "Im hot & sweaty" .................. 🥵

Might have to take you up on the "hot tub offer"
@Bravo .................🍓🍾
( and b4 you get any ideas, i promise i wont be "feelin it" whilst in the hot tube, :love: )

Awesome article by Shares-in-value @BienSuerte ,

IMO, ............. the market just starting to "wake up".............................:cool:

Are you ready @wilzy123 ? .......................... im ready, cause im "FEELIN IT"

AKIDA BALLISTA BABY YEAH

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

mrgds

Regular
Not looking at SP.... are we headed past $1 or just ups and downs as it has been?

Yes I could look myself of course :D
When you do look at the s/p, would you mind letting @Blind Freddie know please. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Reactions: 5 users

Violin1

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
I'm actually in two minds, while happy to see the increase today, I really want him to have those shares.
But don't want to give him FOMO either, so didn't tell him this morning..

Markets can still buckle at the knees, at the slightest hint of negative news (heavily pushed by the media).
Which the shorters will try to capitalise on, so he could still get them.

The shorters, won't give this up without a fight, even if they are horribly outclassed..

What ever happens in the next few days, weeks, or even months, is inconsequential, to our future.
Very true mate - the market is still very volatile. We could be bouncing around at this level for a little while yet ..October is probably worst case (October 4C) before expected moves up.

The whole tech sector is now rebounding a bit - can it scrape itself off the bottom now? The nasdaq sure has corrected enough and all my tech stocks are moving up with some very good momentum....but is there a further low...hard to say...maybe...CPI is seen to be slowing down in the US and potentially showing a peak very soon which is helping the nasdaq move back up.

The risk for your brother will be this quarterly 4C and what is in there - that could work in his favour or against - hard to know.

My other thought leading to the 4C report - does Brainchip need to make an announcement to the market prior to 4C that relates to anything in the financials - probably not but who knows. As I have previously said I am not counting on much revenue - but have BRN underpromised here on purpose.

Anyway all fun times ahead and I have my popcorn ready.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

I hope @Fact Finder will make a special guest appearance at the $1 hot tub party!

bobs-burgers-dance-bobs-burgers.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users

Violin1

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Is it asking to much for it to close above $1 today and I hope @wilzy123 you have some special for the occasion

It sure looks like a run at $1 is on the cards at the closing auction today. Is .995 ok? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Violin1

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

What's your favourite colour? Blue......no......green.....aaarrgghhh
That's what my driving decisions would be like if the car was reading my mind.....

Best if your Mercedes model doesn't include the "Brain Computer Interface"upgrade then.

asian-lane.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

I’m loving my coin as I got into polygon at .5 not long ago and it’s currently @.9 should free hold soon and buy a large parcel of BRN

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
images.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
What a day! Has someone been tipped off about some substantial revenue in the 4C (which I am still not expecting)?

Or has the penny just dropped with the rest of the world that we are going to be UBIQUITOUS!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

langeo

Regular
what-just-happened-asking.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

What a day! Has someone been tipped off about some substantial revenue in the 4C (which I am still not expecting)?

Or has the penny just dropped with the rest of the world that we are going to be UBIQUITOUS!!!

More like FOMO

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

mrgds

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom