BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I have a question about this page on the ARM website thats been bugging me for a while:

Why isn't PVDM shown as Founder and CTO?

View attachment 11629
Here's wild speculation.

ARM is the new large shareholder.

They don't want Peter VDM associated with BRN anymore (no idea why but it's still part of my ridiculous theory) and are trying to push him out as he's the biggest hurdle to a takeover.

They voted against him at the AGM.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Dolci

Regular
Hi,
Who was it here that said they are a Director of one of the big 4 banks the other day?
I'm thinking perhaps they might have access to regular broker data to share that could help shine a light here on which insto' is buying and who's selling.
I hope this sheds some light, this is broker data that goes back to 2015 when BRN was just listed on the ASX it shows a much different piture than the last broker data that I posted as that was only for 18 months it did not reflect the true picture

CMC are buying according to this, I am not sure how much Ma & Pa are buying, according to this, Citigroup is not buying ... they don't even hold shares acording to this , UBS accumelating & JP Morgan are becoming a big buyer ...

theses are all the shares that have been traded on the ASX when the Co got listed ... the only thing we dont know if someone is buying for someone that has a different intentions ...

so you all have a lovley evening in your conspiracy theory ...

1658038838658.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I have a question about this page on the ARM website thats been bugging me for a while:

Why isn't PVDM shown as Founder and CTO?

View attachment 11629
  1. This is a product sales page and the guys listed are sales, implementation, design and marketing.

2. Peter van der Made is Chief Technical Officer responsible for the Research and Development Centre, Perth.

3. Leave Peter out of mundane company tasks to continue on with his revolutionary work.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Here's wild speculation.

ARM is the new large shareholder.

They don't want Peter VDM associated with BRN anymore (no idea why but it's still part of my ridiculous theory) and are trying to push him out as he's the biggest hurdle to a takeover.

They voted against him at the AGM.
Good luck making the special sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  1. This is a product sales page and the guys listed are sales, implementation, design and marketing.

2. Peter van der Made is Chief Technical Officer responsible for the Research and Development Centre, Perth.

3. Leave Peter out of mundane company tasks to continue on with his revolutionary work.
That's too likely. Let's wildly speculate. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

equanimous

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users
This whole saga lately reminds me of...
distraction.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
That's too likely. Let's wildly speculate. 🤣
If there was a takeover that's probably going to go against the current shareholders, the very people that's stuck strong , I don't know how it works if there was , but I'd take any info on the topic

Reactions: 2 users

Getupthere

Regular
Let the speculations begin….

I believe FOMO will kick in after the release of the 4c later this month.

Everyone is not expecting much in upcoming 4c however the September and December 4c will be a different thing altogether.

Company SP won’t stay under $1 Once the revenue follows

Enjoy the ride everyone.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Perhaps

Regular
Tech,

My opinion only. But I think they manoeuvring for a listing on the Nasdaq.

When looking at the rules in relation to Corporate Governance (5605b) and Audit Comittee you need a majority of independent directors. See below.

View attachment 11622

(look at 5605 a2 and 5605 b)
I think a Nasdaq listing is still far out of sight. To meet the entry requirements of US$ 500k net income in a financial year and US$ 3,00 closing price is a long way to go. Don't know if a shares resplit would be accepted in front, but there's still the net income to meet.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

equanimous

With Akida successful with phase 1 and helping the rover to achieve 20kph ( 40kph downhill ;)). We might want to revisit this document..

NASA SBIR 2022 Phase I Solicitation
H6.22 Deep Neural Net and Neuromorphic Processors for In-Space Autonomy and Cognition
Lead Center: GRC
Participating Center(s): ARC
Scope Title
Neuromorphic Capabilities

Scope Description

This subtopic specifically focuses on advances in signal and data processing. Neuromorphic processing will enable
NASA to meet growing demands for applying artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms onboard a
spacecraft to optimize and automate operations. This includes enabling cognitive systems to improve mission
communication and data-processing capabilities, enhance computing performance, and reduce memory
requirements. Neuromorphic processors can enable a spacecraft to sense, adapt, act, and learn from its
experiences and from the unknown environment without necessitating involvement from a mission operations team.
Additionally, this processing architecture shows promise for addressing the power requirements that traditional
computing architectures now struggle to meet in space applications.

The goal of this program is to develop neuromorphic processing software, hardware, algorithms, architectures,
simulators, and techniques as enabling capability for autonomous space operations. Emerging memristor and other
radiation-tolerant devices, which show potential for addressing the need for energy-efficient neuromorphic
processors and improved signal processing capability, are of particular interest due to their resistance to the effects
of radiation.

Additional areas of interest for research and/or technology development include: (a) spiking algorithms that learn
from the environment and improve operations, (b) neuromorphic processing approaches to enhance data
processing, computing performance, and memory conservation, and (c) new brain-inspired chips and
breakthroughs in machine understanding/intelligence. Novel memristor approaches that show promise for space
applications are also sought.

This subtopic seeks innovations focusing on low-size, -weight, and -power (SWaP) applications suitable to lunar
orbital or surface operations, thus enabling efficient onboard processing at lunar distances. Focusing on SWaPconstrained
platforms opens up the potential for applying neuromorphic processors in spacecraft or robotic control
situations traditionally reserved for power-hungry general-purpose processors. This technology will allow for
increased speed, energy efficiency, and higher performance for computing in unknown and uncharacterized space
environments including the Moon and Mars. Proposed innovations should justify their SWaP advantages and target
metrics over the comparable relevant state of the art (SOA).
Expected TRL or TRL Range at completion of the Project

4 to 6
Primary Technology Taxonomy
Level 1
TX 10 Autonomous Systems
Level 2
TX 10.1 Situational and Self Awareness
Desired Deliverables of Phase I and Phase II
Prototype
Hardware
Software
Desired Deliverables Description
Phase I will emphasize research aspects for technical feasibility and show a path toward a Phase II proposal.
Phase I deliverables include concept of operations of the research topic, simulations, and preliminary results. Early
development and delivery of prototype hardware/software is encouraged.
Phase II will emphasize hardware and/or software development with delivery of specific hardware and/or software
products for NASA, targeting demonstration operations on a low-SWaP platform. Phase II deliverables include a
working prototype of the proposed product and/or software, along with documentation and tools necessary for
NASA to use the product and/or modify and use the software. In order to enable mission deployment, proposed
prototypes should include a path, preferably demonstrated, for fault and mission tolerances. Phase II deliverables
should include hardware/software necessary to show how the advances made in the development can be applied
to a CubeSat, SmallSat, and rover flight demonstration.
State of the Art and Critical Gaps

The current SOA for in-space processing is the High Performance Spaceflight Computing (HPSC) processor being
developed by Boeing for NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC). The HPSC, called the Chiplet, contains 8
general purpose processing cores in a dual quad-core configuration. Delivery is expected by December 2022. In a
submission to the Space Technology Mission Directorate (STMD) Game Changing Development (GCD) program,
the highest computational capability required by a typical space mission is 35 to 70 GFLOPS (billion fast logical
operations per second).

The current SOA does not address the capabilities required for artificial intelligence and machine learning
applications in the space environment. These applications require significant amounts of multiply and accumulate
operations, in addition to a substantial amount of memory to store data and retain intermediate states in a neural
network computation. Terrestrially, these operations require general-purpose graphics processing units (GPGPUs),
which are capable of teraflops (TFLOPS) each—approximately 3 orders of magnitude above the anticipated
capabilities of the HPSC.
a
Neuromorphic processing offers the potential to bridge this gap through a novel hardware approach. Existing
research in the area shows neuromorphic processors to be up to 1,000 times more energy efficient
than GP-GPUs
in artificial intelligence applications. Obviously, the true performance depends on the application, but nevertheless
the architecture has demonstrated characteristics that make it well-adapted to the space environment.
Relevance / Science Traceability
The Cognitive Communications Project, through the Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate
(HEOMD) Space Communications and Navigation (SCaN) Program, is one potential customer of work from this

subtopic area. Neuromorphic processors are a key enabler to the cognitive radio and system architecture
envisioned by this project. As communications become more complex, cognition and automation will play a larger
role to mitigate complexity and reduce operations costs. Machine learning will choose radio configurations and
adjust for impairments and failures. Neuromorphic processors will address the power requirements that traditional
computing architectures now struggle to meet and are of relevance to lunar return and Mars for autonomous
operations, as well as of interest to HEOMD and Science Mission Directorate (SMD) for in situ avionics capabilities.
References
Several reference papers that have been published at the Cognitive Communications for Aerospace Applications
(CCAA) workshop are available at: http://ieee-ccaa.com
Page

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Reactions: 1 users

Bigal7425

Regular
Hi Tech

I might be way off the mark but ever since Fact Finder left ( and that is no criticism of his actions) the picture there has been a distinct change in the mood and direction of comments on our site. In my opinion your comments here are extremely revealing - which way I am not sure but I remain a committed shareholder.

From a cold and windy Tasmania
I remember this discussion going around post the agm. For some reason my memory was that it was intended to add one extra board to the mix?
I haven't looked back through so may be wrong. Does that discussion ring a bell for anyone else?
Cheers Al

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Gies

Regular
Gidday Gies,

Why would the CEO make that comment, we know that we are in an expansion phase, with talk of reaching maybe 100 employees towards years end or beyond, but I believe that the company has hit the same roadblock as all the other companies worldwide, with regards to, finding the talented individuals to fill all the spots that are currently being advertised, worldwide.

The space in which we play is getting closer and closer to exploding, growth wise, BUT where is all this new talent going to come from ?

Peter, Anil and the Executive team have really done a marvellous job in recuiting top talent, people whom measure up the the standards that our Founder & Co-Founder have maintained for years, and believe me, it's a high bar to reach, but the staff are rewarded both financially and are blessed with a great team spirit, some might say, with the Holy Spirit !

So the number of mergers and acquisitions are only going to increase over the next 3 years, in my opinion, staff will be poached, enticed with increasingly higher salaries etc, luckily for us, we have the most experienced team in this field to date and they know that they are all treated with the utmost respect by our leaders, end of story.

Why double the Board size, suggested to be within the next 5 months ??

Why not make a comment to the shareholders, as in, on what basis does this business strategy warrant a doubling in Board size ?

To me, it indicates something bigger is at play here, and as hard as I have tried, I'm not privy to anymore information, but my gut experience tells me that, I'm on the right track.

For the posters whom have liked my previous post, please just remember one key point, it's all my own opinion, it's certainly not fact, but in saying that, it's not right or wrong at this point in time, ok...and it's certainly not advice to go out and buy up big, be careful please.

There's only a small number of companies worldwide whom would be in the position to make some sort of move, so to answer your question, I think that you're on the right track.

Kind regards..........Tech :geek:
Thanks Tech
For your reply. I hope that when a take over is on the horizon that the mentality in the company stays the same and that Peter and Anil will remain to have the lead.
The fact that our technology will be in ARM’s technology and will be used in all the thinkable products around us gives BRN a mind blowing future. A future that is closer than we think.
My promise to you still stands. When BRN goes ballistic I will visit you in Perth.

Regards from a nice sunny Holland 🇳🇱
Gies

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Xray1

Regular
Good morning....

After our AGM concluded in late May I contacted the company (an individual) with my concern that or more to the point a question directly, squarely at, why the CEO threw in the line that the company was intending to employ a further 4 Non-Executive directors before this year was out, and "possibly" a fifth...as soon as that comment was made, my mind started cherning, why would we want to double the Board size, it seemed to me to be a little premature...Had another company or potential large investor put the word on the Board that if something were to play out over the next 6/12 months that this alleged company or large investor wanted or demanded a number of seats on the Board moving foward.

Anyway, the shutters went up (as predicted) and very recently I followed up with two specific questions to the company to see if they were prepared to elaborate on what clearly has been a change in direction, for example, no longer a chip company, as such, but solely an IP company.

In my opinion this business direction, that is, casually mentioning a plan surrounding the massive Board expansion, and I mean, pretty casually just throwing it out there at the AGM with really no foundation, well, I'm 100% convinced that something rather major is on the near horizon, as it's definitely 100% sensitive, whatever is going down, the Citicorp Nominees holding of over 174 Million that was recently exposed, surpassing our great Founder and long time No.1 stakeholder Peter Van, without even a whisper, tells me the roller coaster ride many of us have been on over the last 7 plus years, is about to become more curvier, hang on..somethings definitely at play, what I don't know, but my personal trust in both Peter and Anil leads me to think, great things are fast approaching.

From a wet & cold Sunday morning in Perth.....Tech x
Tech .......... another one of your great thought provoking post of late ............ For what it is worth, I think your comment stating ..... " hang on..somethings definitely at play, what I don't know, but my personal trust in both Peter and Anil leads me to think, great things are fast approaching." is absolutely most likely correct especially given Citicorp's BRN substantial stake in BRN's Top 20 s/holdings...... for me the " Great Things / something definitely at play" at this stage imo is not likely going to be news of new IP agreement's being signed in the short term, but more importantly I do strongly think and beleive, that the Co will be listing on the " Nasdaq " a lot sooner than any of us may have ever expected / anticipated especially given that we are now on the ASX 200 index which gives Brainchip significant financial leverage and exposure globally.......... Part of the reason I raise this proposition is because I was so shocked on how quickly Brainchip had listed previously on what I describe them as the US small time exchanges.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Tech .......... another one of your great thought provoking post of late ............ For what it is worth, I think your comment stating ..... " hang on..somethings definitely at play, what I don't know, but my personal trust in both Peter and Anil leads me to think, great things are fast approaching." is absolutely most likely correct especially given Citicorp's BRN substantial stake in BRN's Top 20 s/holdings...... for me the " Great Things / something definitely at play" at this stage imo is not likely going to be news of new IP agreement's being signed in the short term, but more importantly I do strongly think and beleive, that the Co will be listing on the " Nasdaq " a lot sooner than any of us may have ever expected / anticipated especially given that we are now on the ASX 200 index which gives Brainchip significant financial leverage and exposure globally.......... Part of the reason I raise this proposition is because I was so shocked on how quickly Brainchip had listed previously on what I describe them as the US small time exchanges.
What's your thoughts on a takeover

Reactions: 1 users

Gies

Regular
I hope this sheds some light, this is broker data that goes back to 2015 when BRN was just listed on the ASX it shows a much different piture than the last broker data that I posted as that was only for 18 months it did not reflect the true picture

CMC are buying according to this, I am not sure how much Ma & Pa are buying, according to this, Citigroup is not buying ... they don't even hold shares acording to this , UBS accumelating & JP Morgan are becoming a big buyer ...

theses are all the shares that have been traded on the ASX when the Co got listed ... the only thing we dont know if someone is buying for someone that has a different intentions ...

so you all have a lovley evening in your conspiracy theory ...

View attachment 11628
Nice to have you back Dolci. ☀️

Reactions: 6 users

TopCat

Regular

A bit out of my depth here, but any links to Sony or Altair here?

Attachments

• DA959196-4A0B-4270-A669-B05F68475FAA.jpeg
    DA959196-4A0B-4270-A669-B05F68475FAA.jpeg
    685.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom