Gies

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Anyone have more details on this one?

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

I asked Nviso during their webinar, how many car manufacturers they are working with. Attached is the answer
Only 8 fuck it I’m selling up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

Sorry are you telling that brainchip is in struggle town??

And just like that

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

Have just received this email regarding AMG EQS 53 available to order in Aus from tomorrow…. What are the chances Akida is ready to launch in there?
I’m ready

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Semmel

Regular
Dear BRN community,

I'm coming over from the TLG threads to ask some ASX related question that effects (as far as I could see) almost all stocks at the ASX, but not all in the same manner. You guys seem to have more experience than us with these things, thats why I am coming here for the question. (nice 10% pop for you today :) )

Today is a bad example, but I have observed quite a number of times that the share price seems to rise a few % in the last hour of a trading day. Look at the plot yesterday for an example which was quite typical. I didn't do any statistical analysis, but I bet that it would stick out if you do. I have seen it in TLG quite often and also a couple of times in BRN, though I dont follow BRN that closely.

Do you have any idea why that is? Does it have anything to do with canceled orders or maybe a change in bid-ask spread towards the end of a trading day? Is there a way to see the spread on the ASX?

Cheers,
Semmel

In danger to annoy you (which is not my intention) and because it's a side topic for you anyway, this is my last post on the topic, unless you engage, promise!

Please take a look on Talgas chart from 07.07.22, i.e. today/yesterday on the ASX. The run up at the last hour is what I was talking about and where I have no explanation why it should behave like this. I have seen this in the BRN chart and others a few times as well, but less frequently.

Reactions: 3 users

Neuromorphia

fact collector
I get error notice with this link you provided https://www.armysbir.army.mil/
thanks for letting me know...

this web site does not accept links...

so you will have to copy and paste this address into your web browser https://www.armysbir.army.mil

then type "neuromorphic" into search bar within that site.

Oh... it's the same with this link...

you will also have to copy and paste this address into your web browser since armysbir.army.mil doesn't accept links.

so I tested the above link. If you just left click on it you get an error message... but if you right click then copy link then paste it into your browser window it works. yah!

N

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

stuart888

Regular
Thanks for sharing.
At the 15 min 30 seconds Rob telson says they’ve helped NASA get to orbit and also they’ve been able to capture images at extreme low power and touches on helping Mercedes achieve their goals…and he said other vehicle manufacturers, plural!
Interesting are the clues in here. What Rob Telson was answering, was areas of interests seeking Akida. He answers, first very broad industries, but specifically highlights 4 key success points:

1 - Nasa (15:13) - "Helping them in regards to getting to orbit." To me, getting to orbit is very interesting. That is from the launch to orbit placement, not after placement into orbit.

2 - Drones and/or Vehicles? (15:19) - "Being able to capture images and so on using extreme low power devices such as Akida to other successes like the vehicle." My first thought he was talking about drones/and vehicles, or maybe the capture image part is still with Nasa? Vehicles for sure.

3 - Mercedes (15:27) - "Working with a german automotive manufacturer and having them utilize our technology to prove out their electrical vehicle goals and they, you know, announced at CES and we see there's a great path there for future between the two companies as long as we continue to deliver". To me, lots of confidence in this as a long-term relationship.

4 - (15:53) - "and applications for consumer space and medical devices". 1000 eyes knows best here!

Rob was extremely sharp, he even comments about Brainchip's passionate stockholders. We know he was talking to all of us!

1657223334498.png

1657224003921.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

Foxdog

Regular
Thanks @TechGirl for posting

What a coincidence there it is again … BRN enabling Drones 😉
And a free lunch to boot 😆 I want a job at Brainchip, not tech savvy tho, so I'll be happy to just get the lunches for everyone each day 👌😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

stuart888

Regular
"Time to Money" per Rob Telson. From my perspective, Team Brainchip knows what is going on, balancing short term cash targets and the longer term massive money stuff like EV Manufactures such as Mercedes. Plus, based on their comments, they seem to be managing their resources strategically. Building up their future customers but do have to match the customer's time frames.

This is cutting edge engineering into bigtime products. I am extremely confident that Brainchip is growing exponentially into the eco-system, expecting lots of lumpy revenues for the next 24 months, but lots of great news during the same time, then watch out. Rob said first inning, works for me!

1657228294336.png

Time to Money part of the Video

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users
@zeeb0t please move this if you want

I feel it's worth a post here. A great ally to Brainchip the @ASXInvestor has decided to Leave. But not leave in the sense that his YouTube videos are over.

He leaving Australia to move to Europe(not jealous at all!) to focus full-time on YouTube.

I feel that we should wish him every success and we'll look forward to watching more of his Brainchip videos in the future.

Thank you @AusEire. and @Boab:

I am reminded of a passage from Keats:

‘Beauty is truth, truth beauty,—that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.’

The beauty that is AKIDA technology is the answer to why and when Brainchip will be the most successful company Australia has produced.

One factor improvement is a ten fold improvement.

In 2013 IBM 1 to 2 frames per second

In 2022 Brainchip 1,000 frames per second. A factor of 50 to 100 fold advance and as Peter van der Made stated after AKD1000 was proven in silicon “we are only just getting started.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users
F

Filobeddo

And a free lunch to boot 😆 I want a job at Brainchip, not tech savvy tho, so I'll be happy to just get the lunches for everyone each day 👌😉

😂😂 The free lunch, how did I miss that, sign me up too

1657234162699.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
thanks for letting me know...

this web site does not accept links...

so you will have to copy and paste this address into your web browser https://www.armysbir.army.mil

then type "neuromorphic" into search bar within that site.

Oh it the same with this link...

you will also have to copy and paste this address into your web browser since armysbir.army.mil doesn't accept links.

so I tested the above link. If you just click on it you get an error message... but if you right click then copy link then paste it into your browser window it works. yah!

N
No worries was just checking if it was on my side.
On a side note why the heck is most people I know catching covid 🤬 retorical question.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
This linked article from May, 2022 is the perfect follow on from the latest podcast between Rob Telson and Jerome Nadel. It is also an excellent article for a new investor to catch up on what AKIDA technology is all about.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Baisyet

Regular
No worries was just checking if it was on my side.
On a side note why the heck is most people I know catching covid 🤬 retorical question.
Hey RFTA at my work 7 ppl got it as we were in the office most of us, for me it came out negative but i got bad Cold/flu still recovering. and yes its back again by the look of it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
F

Filobeddo

Interesting are the clues in here. What Rob Telson was answering, was areas of interests seeking Akida. He answers, first very broad industries, but specifically highlights 4 key success points:

1 - Nasa (15:13) - "Helping them in regards to getting to orbit." To me, getting to orbit is very interesting. That is from the launch to orbit placement, not after placement into orbit.

2 - Drones and/or Vehicles? (15:19) - "Being able to capture images and so on using extreme low power devices such as Akida to other successes like the vehicle." My first thought he was talking about drones/and vehicles, or maybe the capture image part is still with Nasa? Vehicles for sure.

3 - Mercedes (15:27) - "Working with a german automotive manufacturer and having them utilize our technology to prove out their electrical vehicle goals and they, you know, announced at CES and we see there's a great path there for future between the two companies as long as we continue to deliver". To me, lots of confidence in this as a long-term relationship.

4 - (15:53) - "and applications for consumer space and medical devices". 1000 eyes knows best here!

Rob was extremely sharp, he even comments about Brainchip's passionate stockholders. We know he was talking to all of us!

View attachment 10884
View attachment 10885

The bit at the 30.30 mark is the real kicker for me where Rob T talks about how good it is to be able to go to trade shows again and be able to measure your product up against the competition / and or what other technologies are out there

& then states…. “we’re the only ones doing on chip learning”, “gestures“ “and recognising facial features”

Golden

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Baisyet

Regular
Here is the link for Webinar from Nviso

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Could always ring a dealer and ask if akida tech has been implemented in them though.
From my experience, dealers generally have no idea. Certainly, unless they are on this forum, would have no idea about the chips/processors used in the car.

Also, Mercedes has been pretty clear that AKIDA is only being implemented in the EQS. Any model prior will not have Akida. After though.......

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom