BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Hi FF,

So that's explain why I have to sell my cafe business. And scramble every dollar to buy BRN the last two year. 😅😂😎

Learning.
It's great to be a shareholder.
tony finau no GIF

I've had it. Enough, Im all in.......

Not financial advice

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Slade

Top 20
What does everyone think of this, with the new MBUX?
I know we have discussed thats 2024 Models will highly have Akida. However, the MBUX thats releasing NOW seem to be more intelligent then the older MBUX.
View attachment 10850

Learning
It's great to be a shareholder.
I think it is a possibility.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Taproot

Regular
This update should be in full swing as of now.

NVISO AI Neuromorphic Computing Update

Date: Thursday, July 7th, 2022
Time: 7:00 PM Sydney, Australia

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

cassip

Regular
I think it is a possibility.
"Linguatronic" of the Mercedes-Benz is able to distinguish between driver and co-driver (wasn`t this explained in the nviso webinar as well?), and it does answer even if there is no internet connection.

https://group-media.mercedes-benz.c...--MBUX-capable-of-learning.xhtml?oid=41881113 (2018!)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Reuben

Founding Member
I asked Nviso during their webinar, how many car manufacturers they are working with. Attached is the answer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220707-195220_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220707-195220_Twitter.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 309
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 99 users

H2 goes up

Emerged
It is great to see dollar cost averaging being practised. Perhaps we should letterbox drop the coffee shops and explain what is happening and invite them to join in.😎

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Don't feel sorry for the coffee shops, it's their doing. Because the coffee shops charge so much for their coffee, the poor people can't afford to buy it. So, being smart poor people, they buy one or two BRN shares with their loose change, knowing that it won't be long before they can buy all the coffee they want.

It's even possible that these people are the ones responsible for the share price not breaking free. Every time the price goes up, the sell their shares to buy coffee. There's so many of them selling that they push the price down again. The cycle then repeats. I don't even think there is such things as bots. It is just coffee craving BRN buyers/sellers.

Of course, DYOR as no research went into this post.

Cheers,
H2

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I asked Nviso during their webinar, how many car manufacturers they are working with. Attached is the answer
Yes, Tim did give a verbal answer of between 5 and 10.
Interesting how there is "many" more companies they a dealing with but are tied to NDA's.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Boab

Nviso webinar was being recorded and will be released (not sure when)
Tim was very upbeat about how the developments with Neuromorphic AI within the last 6 months has enabled there business to offer so much more to there customers.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Boab

Nviso webinar was being recorded and will be released (not sure when)
Tim was very upbeat about how the developments with Neuromorphic AI within the last 6 months has enabled there business to offer so much more to there customers.
The importance of battery operated devices was highlighted as the low power use (of Akida) would enable Nviso to be used in these devices.
A massive growth opportunity.
Sorry if I'm waffling but I'm just reliving what comes to mind.
All very exciting

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Baisyet

Regular
Any guess what i asked ;)
;);)

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Boab

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Baisyet

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Reactions: 1 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
What I would like is one of you young whippersnappers who understand this tech stuff to post a screen shot of the slide which started with IBM in 2013 and end with the future.

As far as visual aides go this was/is a KILLER representation of the reason to be invested in Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Reactions: 2 users

Boab

One of our other members also got a mention. "The unfair advantage' was one of the headline slides.
There was a copyright note at the bottom of each slide so I can't reveal yet.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Baisyet

Regular
Now i remember, u asked why they chose akida... and something else...
Yes that's right and happy that Tim found it good question.

Reactions: 9 users

Boab

What I would like is one of you young whippersnappers who understand this tech stuff to post a screen shot of the slide which started with IBM in 2013 and end with the future.

As far as visual aides go this was/is a KILLER representation of the reason to be invested in Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Nviso.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 83 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Rocket, you magnificent bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users