BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
@alwaysgreen that poster on that sewage forum is possibly talking about this. LoL

If he gets the thought that article means a possible agreement with Intel. 🤣
Thanks mate. I still check the IMU thread over there. Not sure why I bother popping into the BRN forum. What a joke!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Yes that is how I knew that Silicon was Vorago.

All I can say is you need a new publicist because the story did not get picked up and syndicated. 😂🤣😂
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I googled the address on and noticed that Silicon and Vorago shared that same address :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Baisyet

Regular
this one is longer version, what i noticed is how many company's partner is Renesas, One for the person also said famous edge computing on power saving

• Fire
  • Love
I googled the address on and noticed that Silicon and Vorago shared that same address :)
The other thing to note about Vorago/Silicon is they use CNNRNN to describe AKIDA rather than SCNN.

I have discussed this before but why I raise it again is simply this. If you go back to the original filing of the SBIR that we now know the result of Vorago/Silicon filed two other SBIR's at the same time to do other things with a CNNRNN which was clearly and logically AKIDA but they did not say so in the SBIR. Those two additional applications were I believe originally found and highlighted by @uiux.

To date I have not found what happened with those two additional applications. If anyone has found out and posted about it here or there and I missed it I would be grateful if you could post them again.

If not this is something for the 1,000 Eyes to keep a lookout for as well.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
  • Love
  • Fire
this one is longer version, what i noticed is how many company's partner is Renesas, One for the person also said famous edge computing on power saving

Great presentation but I have real trouble understanding their Japanese accents. ;)

So the point of this joke is so much is happening involving German engineers even when it comes to Renesas and ARM which perhaps gives a clue as to why Brainchip's share uptake by German retail and institutional investors has been so successful.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
F

Filobeddo

These guys must have designed Daniel's F1 cause they would not have gone very far at Mercedes. :ROFLMAO:🤣:ROFLMAO: Just brilliant. FF

Haha Think Daniel’s driving might be more of an issue than the car

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Thanks Terry

-https://www.csiro.au/en/research/technology-space/it/NVIDIA-partnership

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

Baisyet

Regular
Great presentation but I have real trouble understanding their Japanese accents. ;)

So the point of this joke is so much is happening involving German engineers even when it comes to Renesas and ARM which perhaps gives a clue as to why Brainchip's share uptake by German retail and institutional investors has been so successful.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF some of the presenter had Renesas partner logo so when i checked them they are big :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
If you are correct that Tesla is correct then how does Tesla justify the use of cameras only for AV.

The Tesla argument is that you only need vision because humans only use vision.

If this is correct and if I being human can see and avoid pot holes using vision why can’t Tesla???

The reason Tesla is using the system they have come up with is they are intending to monetise the data and sell it to the authorities responsible for maintaining roads.

It will also allow targeted advertising for tyre and rim repairs.

Suck every penny they can out of the system just like Google, Amazon and Facebook.

Every move you make, every step you take, they’ll be watching you and making money.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I didn’t say Tesla was right about using only cameras for autonomous driving. I don’t think cameras or LiDAR will work for potholes.

Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
What I am really trying to say is that Tesla will have to purchase Akida IP if they are going to come up with a viable solution to potholes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

mrgds

Regular
I am getting very excited by the way Renesas are ramping up their marketing related to voice and face recognition.
Yeah, ...................... but i do feel sorry for the coffee houses everywhere, as you can see customers prefering to buy 1 or 2 BRN shares in preference. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Screenshot (41).png

IMO, .........."BRN s/p holding very well, considering the amount of effort they trying to get your shares.

SO, ................ from me, .........................................."RED BABY .................. yeah :cool::love:
Screenshot (38).png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Yeah, ...................... but i do feel sorry for the coffee houses everywhere, as you can see customers prefering to buy 1 or 2 BRN shares in preference. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
View attachment 10842

IMO, .........."BRN s/p holding very well, considering the amount of effort they trying to get your shares.

SO, ................ from me, .........................................."RED BABY .................. yeah :cool::love:
View attachment 10843
It is great to see dollar cost averaging being practised. Perhaps we should letterbox drop the coffee shops and explain what is happening and invite them to join in.😎

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

VictorG

What Potholes???
Tesla's Model 2.5555 55 5555 555 5 - it's pppppothole friendllllly
The new Tesla.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Deena

Regular
View attachment 10842

View attachment 10843
Maybe it is red today mrgds, but Brainchip is still up 17.5% for the financial year so far. That's an average rise of 3.5% per day for the financial year ... and what is the daily rate you get for cash in the bank now? haha

Anyway the short term matters little. Just hold on and wait for payday.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
It is great to see dollar cost averaging being practised. Perhaps we should letterbox drop the coffee shops and explain what is happening and invite them to join in.😎

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,

So that's explain why I have to sell my cafe business. And scramble every dollar to buy BRN the last two year. 😅😂😎

Learning.
It's great to be a shareholder.

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
To be honest I think Tesla has taken the right approach to the problem of autonomous driving and potholes. It would take some fancy LiDAR to detect potholes in time to warn the car or driver. Having a map of potholes already on the cars system from data fed from other vehicles seems to me to be the only viable option at the moment. Would love to be proven wrong.
I wonder how a system can determine the difference between a shallow puddle and a pothole 1m deep and full to road level. Or a Bulldust hole that is full. A human can not see the difference

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
What does everyone think of this, with the new MBUX?
I know we have discussed thats 2024 Models will highly have Akida. However, the MBUX thats releasing NOW seem to be more intelligent then the older MBUX.
20220707_143500.jpg

Learning

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I know we have discussed thats 2024 Models will highly have Akida. However, the MBUX thats releasing NOW seem to be more intelligent then the older MBUX.
View attachment 10850

Learning
Afternoon Learning,

I can't be certain, But I'm getting that warm fuzzy feeling.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Pappagallo

Regular
View attachment 10850

Learning

I’m gonna say no not yet. Mercedes have been very explicit wrt Akida in the EQXX. When it’s in I reckon they will be shouting about neuromorphic computing from the rooftops just like they did with that Masters’ TV ad.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom