BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mugen74

Regular
The BOD would have one hell of an angry mob on their hands if they recommeded an opportunist takeover bid lowball offer just to cash in so to speak IMHO
angry mob.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Deena

Regular
The additional non executive directors imo is a great endorsement of bigger and better times ahead.

I note that what also surprised me at the AGM was that Peter mentioned another 50 Patents to lodge to protect our IP.
The new patent applications have been announced previously as part of 100 new international patents to protect Brainchip IP worldwide. We are a global company after all!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
I suppose it is not unreasonable to say that some accord me credibility.

I cannot say what, how or why I know but all of the theory even my original thoughts at the AGM when I was told what the voting numbers against Peter were, we’re wide of the mark.

No one has come anywhere near what this vote was about but it was a one off.

Not nice but it has all been resolved.

The Board is 100% behind Peter van der Made full stop.

There is no takeover game in play relating to this vote.

If the votes were designed to kick BRN off its perch look to the votes caste on all the other motions.

The party or parties behind those votes could have voted to cause a spill of the entire Board as they were on a second strike.

They did not.

They could have caused concerns about the companies leader and new Board members they did not.

I cannot say anymore.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 69 users

Dugnal

I attended the AGM yesterday and after 24 hours of reflection, I feel very positive about our leadership team and BRN's direction. I thank them all for their work and professionalism. My hope is that one day Brainchip is a known household name like Intel or Apple etc. I also want to thank the 1000 eyes here, for their invaluable contribution, particularly FF.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

lynv

Emerged
So are we still looking at 10x Microsoft
Given the share price will do what the share price does???
Yes. But that's not financial advice ... just my fifty years in the computing and IT business shooting my mouth off!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Yak52

Regular
MAJOR SHORTING ATTACK ON BRN as of Monday 23rd May 2022

3.5 Mil NEW Shorts on Monday
6.5 Mil NEW Shorts on Tuesday

View attachment 7660

Last weeks "moderate" Shorts added.
View attachment 7661

LAST FRIDAYS shorting positions ASX - same as on mon 23rd no change.
View attachment 7663

Will be interesting to see if TODAY more NEW Shorts are added to the list.

Possibly considering yesterdays attempt to remove PVDM all of this should be considered a "Hostile" Attack ??? What else could it be?

Any ideas peoples? Open to suggestions.

Yak52

A Look through the ORDER BOOK on the SELL side shows major stacking of FALSE SELL ORDERS.

2.3 Mil of large orders from $1.25 up

Multiples of 100,000 orders at most levels including 200k orders also from 1.25 up
Multiples of exact 10k,20k,30k,50k orders at each and every level from 1.25 up.

In all probably around 3-4 mil of False orders placed in the SELL side.

18 mil traded so far today . High yesterday of 1.33 now at 1.09

Yak52

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Mugen74

Regular
A Look through the ORDER BOOK on the SELL side shows major stacking of FALSE SELL ORDERS.

2.3 Mil of large orders from $1.25 up

Multiples of 100,000 orders at most levels including 200k orders also from 1.25 up
Multiples of exact 10k,20k,30k,50k orders at each and every level from 1.25 up.

In all probably around 3-4 mil of False orders placed in the SELL side.

18 mil traded so far today . High yesterday of 1.33 now at 1.09

Yak52
So just the usual opportunistic predatory behaviour.🤬Instos accumulating at retails expense.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

GazDix

Regular
Some reflections about the AGM after thinking about it after a night's sleep.

The answer to the question about why Japanese companies were first to jump at signing us on (great question if it was someone here by the way), was interesting. Sean did say that they were a forward thinking culture, but also mentioned that we are all over and was very certain that at next year's AGM there will be a more representation from all around the world. The confidence he exposed at saying this felt like he had no doubt about it at all. This made me feel very excited.

The emphasis and repetitive use of the word 'aggressive' approach to patents was interesting. I projected an image that we have a team that are constantly filing patents and are calling up the patents office everyday.

Sean also said that the 'entire semiconductor industry knows about us'. What potential partnerships does that create?

When I saw Sean's interview for the morning program show for the first time he was quite polite and timid. After this meeting, I felt he really took charge and spoke in a very authoritative way which I like. It shows he can blend and adapt to situations well which is important for any CEO.

Viana also using the example of his experience with Bluetooth and the beta/VHS battles and how the best tech doesn't always win really gave me confidence as well. He acknowledged the challenges ahead honestly but made me feel like they know how to navigate these challenges.

Anyway, this year's AGM and last years' was like night and day. I feel so lucky to be invested in this company that is progressing so quickly and is confident in its ability to execute.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Yak52

Regular
MANIPULATION

IRON GRIP by the same organization as yesterdays manipulated dump using their buying/selling power via the BoTs to control the SP today.
They had knowledge of the ASX release just before (performance rights/shares to CEO & Board) before the Market and did that hard dump from $1.17 down to $1.13 and are now forcing the SP down more.

THEY .....have vacuumed up 12 Million shares so far today.

Yak52

FOR THOSE WHO DOUBTED PVDM HAD NOT KEPT HIS SHARES.

PVDM new Pershares & Old shares AGM 2022.jpg

THIS SHOWS THAT PVDM HAS KEPT ALL HIS SHARES SINCE LAST YEARS TOP 20 LIST

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Beebo

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

I cannot say what, how or why I know but all of the theory even my original thoughts at the AGM when I was told what the voting numbers against Peter were, we’re wide of the mark.

If the votes were designed to kick BRN off its perch look to the votes caste on all the other motions.

The party or parties behind those votes could have voted to cause a spill of the entire Board as they were on a second strike.

They did not.

They could have caused concerns about the companies leader and new Board members they did not.

I cannot say anymore.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF, I am assuming "whom"...as that wouldn't be difficult! If it was one person that is..

Seem like a childish statement wanted to be made, at least we can all move forward now.

• Love

Dhm

Regular
A question about our contribution to the efficiencies of the Mercedes IQXX. I understand that Akida makes the 'Hey Mercedes' voice and human identification work at x times more efficiently than the current industry standard, but, besides that, I am interested in the safety measures that Akida may bring to the package.

Will Brainchip be controling the emergency stop function, and the increased surveillance for enhanced cabin safety, or is that handled specifically by Luminar's lidar package? Can we more efficiently interpret the feed and act faster from the edge than Luminar?

Or have I been asleep when this may have been previously discussed by the brains trust here.

• Thinking
  • Fire
all the talk of birds I have to show you the bird which came into my garden today.

View attachment 7654
This is not the little birdie I mentioned but one clever bird none the less.
1653446284946.jpeg

Prior to attending the AGM I stopped at City Extra for a coffee and raisin toast. Midway it landed and begged for toast. So I gave it some which it ate but it would not leave and tried to take toast directly from the plate.

So I covered the toast with my napkin. It would not cease and desist so not having a gun or taser I thought I will give it a raisin. So I plucked a raisin from the toast and gave it to the bird. It looked at the raisin, it looked at me, looked at the raisin for a moment picked it up and put it back on the plate.

Then looked me in the eye no doubt saying I want toast.

Needless to say it won’t this battle of wills.

This the raisin:
1653446827936.jpeg

Little birdies are very clever.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 39 users

Xray1

Regular

They did not.

I cannot say anymore.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I think that you and I both have a good idea & know who it was that voted that way ........ a certain individual !!!!

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Where the hell do you live at? Rain forrest or something… by the way the bird looks like a SHORTER! 😂
Yes 3 acres of rainforest in kuranda, I fear the cassowary does look a little bear like!

• Love

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Haha Bravo you are to funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm with ya Girl 💪

Girl Power.......Girl Power........Girl Power..........Girl's Rule & Boy's Drule :ROFLMAO:

Happy I Love You GIF by Rebecca Hendin

Reactions: 1 users

Foxdog

Regular
So just the usual opportunistic predatory behaviour.🤬Instos accumulating at retails expense
But why are retail selling?

Reactions: 1 users

Jefwilto

Regular

They did not.

I cannot say anymore.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF ive given it a bit of thought,and going by the amount of votes,caste,against Peter,Im guessing it was an internal dispute,and they were showing their displeasure in this vote,I,m glad its now been resolved 😊

• Love
  • Thinking

Foxdog

Regular
Yes 3 acres of rainforest in kuranda, I fear the cassowary does look a little bear like!
Don't challenge him to a headbutt competition 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
But why are retail selling?
Why did someone put a $1,000 table to auction and accept $90.00.

Simple they had not done their research.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom