BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mugen74

Regular
Res.2 passed atleast but only 66 for sux
Still,dont see nefarious entities having any chance of a successful T/O imo.(not unless they are fond of wearing bulletproof vests the rest of their lives🤣🤣ASIO,DoD and all other 3 letter agencies that is a joke btw)
taken-i-will-find-you.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

mkm109

Regular
It was pretty simple and explained in the annual report
Contact the share registry for brainchip which is Boardroom
Ask for your personal voting access code.
Have all the codes. It was the Lumi system that failed me

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
DELL - It’s cool how our CEO is quoting where the founder of DELL thinks AI technology is heading…… I’m reading between the lines here but that being, straight to Akida and away from the cloud..

I think it’s only a matter of time before a juicy agreement with DELL is announced
Dell - here in lies this answer we seek.

Of all the people on Rob’s pod cast, Michael Dell spoke the most passionately about the edge and power saver capabilities of Akida. Of all the podcasts, all have raised the hand but one. Dell ! Not just Dell but Michael Dell.
1000 eyes have not yet cracked this nut. Not one crevice has appeared in the Dell stage.

My thinking is Dell has been twisting Robs arm (no connection intended, Well, hmm. Not sure) as they have not only recognised benefits of Akida on the edge but somehow - BEYOND 😵‍💫

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users

White Horse

Regular
Have all the codes. It was the Lumi system that failed me
Sorry to hear that. I just followed the link sent by email back on the 20 April. And it worked like a charm. Voting, questions, Perfect.

Reactions: 4 users

Tony Coles

Regular
You can keep my friend Cliff out of the answer to this question thank you, he's a holder too, doesn't need to be avalanched any time soon.
;)

hotty...
Avalanched in revenue, that sounds better… reminds me of tip of the iceberg👌🏽 Will be waiting patiently for this once in a life time to kick off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reading a few comments on you know where and I recon 110% a campaign is being orchestrated

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Moonshot

Regular
DELL - It’s cool how our CEO is quoting where the founder of DELL thinks AI technology is heading…… I’m reading between the lines here but that being, straight to Akida and away from the cloud..

I think it’s only a matter of time before a juicy agreement with DELL is announced
Spot on.. Dell is the only podcast guest that has not popped up as a client yet

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Gemmax

Regular
"For those who haven’t heard of Neil, he was Brainchip’s first CEO, having come with Aziana when Aziana bought Brainchip".

.......Just to clarify that Neal Rinaldi was never a CEO of Brainchip nor Chairman of BRN I think you got that wrong...
Nice to see you are still here Dolci!

Reactions: 8 users

IESA’s two-day summit on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” attracts attendance worldwide. & More Breaking News Here​

Previous story:

Ambuja Kawach bags award for innovating in customer experience

IESA’s two-day summit on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” attracts attendance worldwide.​

Published on May 23, 2022
Presented by the IESA Hyderabad Chapter, the two-day conference focused on how AI is driving the hardware & software ecosystem, driving innovations.

The IESA AI Summit 2022 witnessed around 5000 delegates again with participation from startups, Global companies, government, and Academia through various streaming platforms including LinkedIn & YouTube.
The summit has been 2 insightful days, with 27 Sessions and over 50+ esteemed Speakers addressed on how AI is impacting spectrum of areas including Semicon, Chip Design and Manufacturing, Future of Computing, Security and User Experience in Fintech Industry, Data and Cyber Security, Automotive Industry, Healthcare and Medtech, Robotics and Industrial Automation, Telecommunications; We also had sessions on Responsible use of AI and discussions on AI R&D and Talent Development.

The event was Sponsored by Micron, Ignitarium, Qualcomm, Indie Semiconductor, MosChip, AMD, Cadence and Brainchip.

Mr.Venkata Simhadri, MD & CEO of Moschip Technologies who Leads the IESA Hyderabad Chapter, said “Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning has been transforming the world in many fields that include Medical, Automotive, Manufacturing, Agricultural, and Others. India, with its strong engineering and software skills, is in a strong position to play a critical role in this transformation. AI summit has been a great platform to exchange knowledge and ideas and IESA looks forward to hosting the event live on an annual basis.”
Like Akida and a SNN, our mere mortal human brain can spike whilst recognising patterns. 😉

Oh Fact Finder, we’re for art though!

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Mugen74

Regular
Reading a few comments on you know where and I recon 110% a campaign is being orchestrated
So we can probably expect a hit piece in the AFR soon.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Moonshot

Regular
Was Rob Lincourt from CTO office

Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
By Jove, I think I've cracked it!

Beyond the edge! This has to be a reference for smart wearable devices which can monitor various human body symptoms ranging from heart, respiration, movement, to brain activities. AKIDA should be able to detect, predict, and analyze physical performance, physiological status, biochemical composition, mental alertness, etc.
Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 4.34.06 pm.png

Some examples of smart wearables are:

1. Smart Rings
  2. Smart Watches
  3. Smart Glasses, Light-Filtering Glasses,Google AR Glasses Conceptual Translating Eyewear
  4. Smart Clothing with Sensors
  5. Smart Earphones
  6. Medical Wearables - blood pressure monitors, ECG monitors, etc.
  7. Smart Helmets
  8. Biosensors

Wearable sensors with machine learning to monitor ECG, EMG, etc, for applications including cancer detection, heart disease diagnosis and brain-computer interface.

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 4.27.07 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Rodney

Regular
SHORTING CAMPAIGN in full swing . Most (high %) shares being dumped are via CHAI exchange.

The company is still the same as 9am this morning , no difference.
Those 5 Mil shares WERE definately a planned SHORT. Evidence will show up in 3 days time in ASX data.

Yak52
Yak think you are right I’m betting 20% got shorted today maybe more. My bet is between 10-12 mil shorted will know in 3 days like you said. Games are being played and playing hard. Feels like they playing by themselves slowly edging up as they run out of sellers.Wouldn’t surprise me to see this pattern of trading continue all the way up to $1.60 and beyond.

Reactions: 14 users
I don't know whether it is the shorters or disgruntled shareholders selling as there was nothing in the AGM that would boost the share price in the short term. Probably a bit of both.

Well, have to wait for the next quarterly.
I think it is a result of people ( investors) who are stupider than stupid who allowed shorters to profit from their limp wrist decisions to sell a product that they did not have the intelligence or perseverance to understand. Good riddance to bad rubbish .When FF delivers his opinion, we who still hold will be comforted from what he is so kind to pass onto us ( the faithful and future wealthy ) within the community. The local council hands out traps ( possum relocators) to residents who have problems with their next door neighbours cat . I am seriously considering paying the $10 for the 3 day hire to position it outside the Melbourne Stock Exchange in the hope of catching a Shorter . We all know what the green bin is for . Normally for green waste but when filled to the top with water it can morph into a new world for that which is caught in the trap .

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

FromBeyond

"For those who haven’t heard of Neil, he was Brainchip’s first CEO, having come with Aziana when Aziana bought Brainchip".

.......Just to clarify that Neal Rinaldi was never a CEO of Brainchip nor Chairman of BRN I think you got that wrong...
You're right. He stepped down as CEO and Executive Director at the time Aziana was renamed Brainchip but remained on the Board for a while. Rob Mitro took over as CEO. Apologies for faulty memory.

Reactions: 5 users

Foxdog

Regular
Not all bad tho, might provide another opportunity to deploy some more funds. If it gets to 1.05 or below I reckon we're back in bargain territory again. Totally my opinion only 🤞

Reactions: 6 users
By Jove, I think I've cracked it!

Beyond the edge! This has to be a reference for smart wearable devices which can monitor various human body symptoms ranging from heart, respiration, movement, to brain activities. AKIDA should be able to detect, predict, and analyze physical performance, physiological status, biochemical composition, mental alertness, etc.
View attachment 7594

Some examples of smart wearables are:

1. Smart Rings
  2. Smart Watches
  3. Smart Glasses, Light-Filtering Glasses,Google AR Glasses Conceptual Translating Eyewear
  4. Smart Clothing with Sensors
  5. Smart Earphones
  6. Medical Wearables - blood pressure monitors, ECG monitors, etc.
  7. Smart Helmets
  8. Biosensors

Wearable sensors with machine learning to monitor ECG, EMG, etc, for applications including cancer detection, heart disease diagnosis and brain-computer interface.

View attachment 7595

Hi Bravo, got notification of this earlier.
Screenshot_20220524-090933.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

Mugen74

Regular
Not all bad tho, might provide another opportunity to deploy some more funds. If it gets to 1.05 or below I reckon we're back in bargain territory again. Totally my opinion only 🤞
Its already in bargain territory! Has been for months imo.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom