BRN Discussion Ongoing

Baisyet

Regular
Declaration of interest.

I do not like the erosion of the share price as holding millions of Brainchip shares accentuates the change in value.

What I hate at times like these is posters who are either prepared not to do research and make ill-informed sweeping statements about what the company should or should not be doing or worse still know all too well that the company has done exactly what they are claiming it has not done and make false statements to attempt to massage the fear of retail investors so that they can take advantage of an even lower entry price.

So as I said yesterday nothing wrong with venting or decrying the present share price but do not fabricate just speak the truth from the heart.

Every single share in my portfolio is down today. The US markets dropped their bundle overnight it was expected. Two of my shares that are down released sensational news in the last couple of days and were heading up and have reversed. Was this the fault of Brainchip's management I personally doubt it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF I second that, when i started investing i had no idea and only invested with paid what i was told through my paid subscription. The way I bought and sold was just foolish. Panicking was number one decider then as I only read those paper presented by what i subscribed, and few I bought reading here and there. I lost fair bit of money to be honest. Then covid happened and we were able to work from home, That meant I saved time traveling to work which was 2 to 3 hrs in the morning and almost same time driving home. I stopped all my subscription. Then I joined forum, following company and engaging just like what i am doing now.
So am i Upset about SP going down of course who doesn't. But am I worried not at all. I have seen it before and I held it then i am holding it now. I am almost to my target number. been buying since 1.65 to .955. My average is still pretty good.
We have seen so many papers and research posted here, we have seen so many deals made the partnership happening with world class company. And recently openly admitting that BRN is used in Mercedes. Yes I am amazed why market hasnt reacted positively. I have seen some other company in their infancy going up and up with no transaction. I know and I believe since i religiously following BRN one day it will make us all happy. Time will tell and time will come one day we all be laughing and celebrating. Planing our dreams some small some big.
I know Tony some time will come and see this forum and if you are reading this wishing BRN Team all the best.
stay strong and hold on tight.
Since Last Friday work has been crazy three people leaving wihtin weeks apart. Couple of people are out of action due to isolation do I quit and run away nah. Its just a temporary. Do i get upset yes of course, end of the day if i have done good research we need to keep a faith on it.
Cheers
GN

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

JoMo68

Regular
Declaration of interest.

I do not like the erosion of the share price as holding millions of Brainchip shares accentuates the change in value.

What I hate at times like these is posters who are either prepared not to do research and make ill-informed sweeping statements about what the company should or should not be doing or worse still know all too well that the company has done exactly what they are claiming it has not done and make false statements to attempt to massage the fear of retail investors so that they can take advantage of an even lower entry price.

So as I said yesterday nothing wrong with venting or decrying the present share price but do not fabricate just speak the truth from the heart.

Every single share in my portfolio is down today. The US markets dropped their bundle overnight it was expected. Two of my shares that are down released sensational news in the last couple of days and were heading up and have reversed. Was this the fault of Brainchip's management I personally doubt it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Personally, I feel like some of the BS we left behind is creeping into this site. Very carefully crafted to subtly erode. I think we might need to start thinking about Zeebot’s ‘eject’ button…

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Perhaps

Regular
Firstly are you suggesting they issue extra shares or are you saying that Brainchip encourage this US institution to buy on market?

You seem to have forgotten that Brainchip has engaged a very well credentialed US Investor relations group to raise its profile with US Institutional investors and have undertaken multiple presentations to Institutional investor groups in the US and Germany over the last 12 months.

These presentations have seen German Institutions invest on market in Brainchip.

According to information posted here yesterday Blackrock and Vanguard have also taken positions.

So can you list things that Brainchip have not done.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
BlackRock been in with an 1% position for a while. On March 29th they added 14 Mio shares (the 2 big potions in the statistics)
The Wisdom Tree Artificial Intelligence ETF has Brainchip overweighted recently and listed on rank 3 with 3,84% in his portfolio:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Kachoo

Regular
Been a while scince I have caught up on the reading. Works been flat out. I see there is increased negativity toward the SP and some are getting quite upset. Well this likely to me indicate a turnaround is due.

Many negative issues globally have helped drop the sp including just a normal correction from over heating.

But like before if one notices the reduced volume of trades then this is a sign of accumulation again. In the end once BRN has revenue and contracts flowing all these swings will be negligible IMO.

Sucks to see the price drop like this but really wow with all this news and connections we see how could one not accumulate at this level imo. I guess it's the proof of revenue we are waiting on.

We are closing in on the revenue otherwise I doubt BRN would be hiring like mad still. And if they did not for see future cash flow they would have surely did a CR when close to 2 dollars. Imo

At the end of the day I still believe we will see explosive growth IMO.

GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Video interview with BrainChip CEO, Sean Hehir

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users
D

Deleted member 118

Mercedes have said that your cars will link to your home. I'm thinking maybe the have a collaboration with a home system like alexa or something similar. Maybe Valeo lidar for vacuums. The one thing I take away from the statement is that a few of early access partners may be integrating systems together. Unfortunately at this point it is pure speculation.

I came across this video yesterday, not sure if it’s of any relevance

Reactions: 5 users

Beebo

Regular

Sean, as usual, was great in his presentation. Here are some notes that jumped at me:

Heavily engaged with a communications company - they don’t build chips, but may buy our IP and have chips built on their behalf.

We have the best kept secret. Next quarter we will begin to see moves on getting the word out in a loud and impactful way.

Watch the financials instead of waiting for BRN to talk about products. (Confidentiality!)

PCI boards: low 100s sold. Not our business model.

EAPs…virtually all still actively engaged.

7-8 years we will become the standard in edge Ai.

Not worried about financials. 19million in the bank.

My favorite…we will exit this year with around 100 head count…good scale and size to tackle the market…revenue growth will begin to outgrow expense growth. Sean and The Board have a line of sight to cash flow break even!

Let’s GO!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 84 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Sean, as usual, was great in his presentation. Here are some notes that jumped at me:

Heavily engaged with a communications company - they don’t build chips, but may buy our IP and have chips built on their behalf.

We have the best kept secret. Next quarter we will begin to see moves on getting the word out in a loud and impactful way.

Watch the financials instead of waiting for BRN to talk about products. (Confidentiality!)

PCI boards: low 100s sold. Not our business model.

EAPs…virtually all still actively engaged.

7-8 years we will become the standard in edge Ai.

Not worried about financials. 19million in the bank.

My favorite…we will exit this year with around 100 head count…good scale and size to tackle the market…revenue growth will begin to outgrow expense growth. Sean and The Board have a line of sight to cash flow break even!

Let’s GO!
Daaaang!!

Is that Q...communication?
I came across this video yesterday, not sure if it’s of any relevance

Qualcomm Incorporated operates as a multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company. The Company develops and delivers digital wireless communications products and services based on CDMA digital technology.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Beebo

Regular
Daaaang!!

Is that Q...communication?

Qualcomm Incorporated operates as a multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company. The Company develops and delivers digital wireless communications products and services based on CDMA digital technology.
Not sure! At first I thought of AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc. since Qualcomm does make chips (I think). But then, on another interview, Sean says they are not focused on the mobile phone market…yet

Who knows? Only the Financials do…and Sean of course 😀

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Perhaps

Regular
Since the announcement of the SiFive partnership I'm thinking about the smartphone market. Risc V architecture steps heavily into this market and the connections to Qualcomm plus Samsung are just there.
In 2019 Qualcomm started to invest in SiFive:

https://www.fierceelectronics.com/electronics/qualcomm-invests-sifive-for-risc-v-architecture

In 2020 the Senior Vice President and General Manager of Qualcomm became CEO of SiFive:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Baisyet

Regular
Just posted on Twitter from SiFive, sorry if it has been posted earlier

• Fire

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Akida technology, eventually will be embedded everywhere!!! Its will be replacing old technology. Its will be in cars and in home.

Its great to be a shareholder
So the Article was from October 2020. Now, as we know, Mercedes is using Akida in the newest "Hey Mercedes" and it 5 time more efficient then their old technology. One would drawn the inference that's: Samsung is also knowledge of thats information. And if Samsung is known to the capabilities of Akida, what will Samsung do, or are doing with. Time will tell. But my opinion are of fruitful outcome for Brainchip. (JMHO)

(According to a Samsung press release, the Daimler AG-owned German carmaker has partnered with Samsung to turn its newest luxury cars - starting with the S-Class in 2021 - into full-blown smart home controllers. With a Mercedes-Benz S-Class car that supports Samsung SmartThings, you'll be able to control most of your smart home devices through the automaker's own voice assistant, MBUX.

"'Hey Mercedes' is about to get a whole lot smarter as it joins the world's largest IoT ecosystem," Samsung announced. The company said you'll be able to turn off lights, lock your doors, adjust the thermostat, set your security system, and close the garage door - all from your S-Class car.
Keep in mind, at CES in January, Samsung first revealed it wanted to make the SmartThings app work with "most new cars” in the US.)

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
SHERLOCK FF. This is your avatar @Fact Finder
sherlockken.png
er.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

mrgds

Regular

Thanks S69
Really enjoyed listening to SH , he is articulate, seemingly very well versed with the BRN tech, and beaming with enthusiasm.
Also, had never seen Tony Dawe in a interview before, he spoke really well, and his excitment was infectious also.
Again, thnx, ............ and to @Slymeat for the questions. 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Hi
So the Article was from October 2020. Now, as we know, Mercedes is using Akida in the newest "Hey Mercedes" and it 5 time more efficient then their old technology. One would drawn the inference that's: Samsung is also knowledge of thats information. And if Samsung is known to the capabilities of Akida, what will Samsung do, or are doing with. Time will tell. But my opinion are of fruitful outcome for Brainchip. (JMHO)

(According to a Samsung press release, the Daimler AG-owned German carmaker has partnered with Samsung to turn its newest luxury cars - starting with the S-Class in 2021 - into full-blown smart home controllers. With a Mercedes-Benz S-Class car that supports Samsung SmartThings, you'll be able to control most of your smart home devices through the automaker's own voice assistant, MBUX.

"'Hey Mercedes' is about to get a whole lot smarter as it joins the world's largest IoT ecosystem," Samsung announced. The company said you'll be able to turn off lights, lock your doors, adjust the thermostat, set your security system, and close the garage door - all from your S-Class car.
Keep in mind, at CES in January, Samsung first revealed it wanted to make the SmartThings app work with "most new cars” in the US.)

Its great to be a shareholder.
Hi Learning
Great post and very compelling proposition but can I add weight to your proposition by pointing out that Mercedes did not say AKIDA was five times more efficient than their “old” technology it was much broader than that:

“ the technology makes the “Hey, Mercedes” voice control system in the EQXX five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control”

Mercedes is saying it is five times to 10 times more efficient than the convention in this space which would include any offering from Samsung and others.

We all know that Snapdragon uses watts of power and that AKIDA does not know what to do with half a watt of power. If you gave AKIDA half a watt it would probably feed most of it back to the grid.

Samsung could not ignore AKIDA in this Mercedes created environment.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

mrgds

Regular
Hi

Hi Learning
Great post and very compelling proposition but can I add weight to your proposition by pointing out that Mercedes did not say AKIDA was five times more efficient than their “old” technology it was much broader than that:

“ the technology makes the “Hey, Mercedes” voice control system in the EQXX five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control”

Mercedes is saying it is five times to 10 times more efficient than the convention in this space which would include any offering from Samsung and others.

We all know that Snapdragon uses watts of power and that AKIDA does not know what to do with half a watt of power. If you gave AKIDA half a watt it would probably feed most of it back to the grid.

Samsung could not ignore AKIDA in this Mercedes created environment.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You haven"t shared your Chinese decent with us FF,:unsure: as i see your 1,000,000 "top-up" @88c .................... :ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Thanks S69
Really enjoyed listening to SH , he is articulate, seemingly very well versed with the BRN tech, and beaming with enthusiasm.
Also, had never seen Tony Dawe in a interview before, he spoke really well, and his excitment was infectious also.
Again, thnx, ............ and to @Slymeat for the questions. 👍
Yes to every point you make.

My favourite part at a personal level:

Sean was asked about what worried him or kept him awake. His answer put simply in my own words was failing to do his job of getting the word out well enough and taking full advantage of the lead. The technology there are no worries. Sean Hehir is clearly a man driven by a need to succeed.

As a thing to watch out for the marketing campaign being developed by Jerome Nadel that will be launched second half of this year will be interesting. Sean seemed excited about what was to happen????

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Danke S69
Ich habe es wirklich genossen, SH zuzuhören, er ist wortgewandt, auffallend sehr versiert mit der BRN-Technologie und strahlt vor Enthusiasmus.
Außerdem hatte ich Tony Dawe noch nie zuvor in einem Interview gesehen, er sprach wirklich gut und seine Aufregung war auch ansteckend.
Nochmals danke, ............ und an @Slymeat für die Fragen. 👍
1649802301669.png

• Love
Top Bottom