BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dhm

Regular
I think it was Nviso replied to a Twitter Q "is it using AKIDA?" a couple of weeks ago
Answer " Of Course" as in That Goes without saying!
It seems to be an industry wide attitude that AKIDA goes without saying which has cruelled our Share Price over the past 11 mths .
And must also be keeping some other new potential AKIDA use case engagements on the go slow down low.
BRN management have spent millions in media trying to promote AKIDA but if AKIDA goes without saying in the industry , then we get this situation that US and EU markets have next to no interest.
So in 2023, let's see some truly glowing credit where credit is due and let this baby rise onward.

It seems to be an industry wide attitude that AKIDA goes without saying which has cruelled our Share Price over the past 11 mths .
And must also be keeping some other new potential AKIDA use case engagements on the go slow down low

Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but saying “Akida goes without saying “ is a positive thing in my mind.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
How much have they paid to that silicon media agency engagement?
How much has Rob's time cost to spruke his brand of excitement in podcasts etc?
Don't think podcasts would cost that much, but the whole advertising and marketing costs 2.5m, I doubt all that went to the agency. Couldn't find the breakdown in 4c.

Reactions: 3 users
When war is profitable for the select few, human suffering becomes the currency.
I hope we have peace in 2023.
Here here

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

GazDix

Regular
Merry Christmas all.

Looks like we will crab walk our way share price wise over the New Year and hopefully usher in a better 2023 all round after a horrendous 2022.

I agree with Jesse Chapman's view about the second half of 2023 being the turning point for 'risk on' assets like our BRN and it could really all come together with revenue under our belt, more partnerships announced and the next AGM in May hopefully starting this mini bull run.

I read Hedgeye and they are pretty spot on with their macro predictions and they also think later half of 2023 will be the turning point as long as not another macro black swan event occurs like FF mentioned. On the positive, it is possible a peace treaty could be reached and I am certain nothing but good news will come out of China now seeing they flippantly changed their zero-covid policy after shocking their population by not doing it sooner in October. There may be a little short term pain, but it will all settle soon not to mention supply chains improving from now on. This has already improved overnight according to some mates who do business in China just since this Monday when they introduced no more quarantine restrictions.

During a Christmas lunch, I was chatting with one of my wife's cousins and she is a data analyst and used to live in Perth. I asked her if she knows Brainchip and she said she has met the team before and is invested! I shouldn't be surprised seeing there is 40,000 of us holders but it was a nice surprise nonetheless.

A pleasure reading everyone's contributions as always and wish you all a happy New Year and looking forward to CES 2023.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Tezza

Regular
Grabbed a 1500 parcel at .648 today. Hoping they might double 1st half 2023 and help with an overseas trip. Go the mighty Akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I agree truly exciting times…

The advantage of being able to read the chart and understanding positive fundamental opportunities for BRN gives you a more than double advantage, and peace of mind.

In your case stated for Mercedes hype in 2022, you had a whole one whole month between mid Nov 2021 to late Dec, and over 5 opportunities and inflection points between 48-70c to take an entry..

The insider and industry money always gets in first and will show on the chart before any announcements eventuate..
Hi @Schnitzel lover. Are you implying that in this particular case "insider and industry money" was aware of the Mercedes announcement or perhaps that some significant event was likely to occur, somewhere "between mid Nov 2021 to late Dec" and that your TA predicted this at the time, in advance?
Just curious if I have understood your claim correctly.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Quiltman

Regular
Level 3 autonomous driving claims always grabs my attention ... the CES2023 anticipation builds ...

1672210090479.png

1672210108412.png

1672210156074.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Interesting article on voice being used to help detect disease. I wonder if any of these people are aware of Akida?

Yes a really interesting article and yet another use case for Akida that I hadn’t thought of but seems probable given it talks about the patterns in voice And how the voice changes with the presence of disease and illness.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

goodvibes

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
In contrast the role in Osaka is noted as ‘Full-time Director’ - currently with 2 applicants
View attachment 25409

Another 4 applicants today for the new Sales Director role in Osaka

Hopefully there is an absolute gun candidate in the mix with existing relationships to heavy-hitting Japanese automotive and tech companies

1672214091560.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Another 4 applicants today for the new Sales Director role in Osaka

Hopefully there is an absolute gun candidate in the mix with existing relationships to heavy-hitting Japanese automotive and tech companies

View attachment 25462
I hope its not Mr Chapman applying twice

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

skutza

Regular
The whole time I've not been concerned about evs coming onto market e.g Honda above, as I believe that even if they currently don't use Akida then they can simply purchase the IP later to reduce power and improve what they currently do. Is my calm confidence actually likely/plausible/possible/unlikely/way off or just naively stupid? (Or unanswerable without knowing what their set up is?)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Getupthere

Regular
1672218225484.jpg

When did they buy 40 shares to close their positions.

Manipulation at its best!

• Thinking
  • Wow

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
LMAO...... the donkey short goons are shitting bricks because of CES talk. So weak and pathetic. Shorters basically had their head ripped off by fear and now the market is shitting down their throats. Utter hilarious.

20221228_202614.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Apology if this has been posted.
But this is quite a powerful statement from Suk Lee.

Screenshot_20221228_202702_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20221228_202727_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 99 users
The whole time I've not been concerned about evs coming onto market e.g Honda above, as I believe that even if they currently don't use Akida then they can simply purchase the IP later to reduce power and improve what they currently do. Is my calm confidence actually likely/plausible/possible/unlikely/way off or just naively stupid? (Or unanswerable without knowing what their set up is?)
Not every vehicle manufacturer adopted ABS Brakes the day after Mercedes Benz and Bosch perfected the technology but they all do now.

The adoption of some technology advances are by their very nature an inevitable destination.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users

View attachment 25468 View attachment 25470

Learning.
Of course Intel is glad to have Brainchip join them.

Of all the companies in the world capable of understanding the AKIDA Science Fiction advantage they are the best qualified by far.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users

Diogenese

Top 20

View attachment 25468 View attachment 25470

Learning.

Hi Learning,

The plot thickens.

Lot of dots linked here:

Intel Hires TSMC VP to Boost Contract Manufacturing Unit​

By Anton Shilov
published July 09, 2022
Intel boosts its IFS division with a TSMC veteran.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/intel-hires-tsmc-vp-to-boost-contract-manufacturing-biz

Intel has hired Suk Lee, a TSMC veteran, to lead its newly established Ecosystem Technology Office. Suk Lee will be responsible for expanding the design technology ecosystem at the Intel Foundry Services division by bringing in additional partners. Ecosystem development is crucial for the long-term success of IFS, Intel's contract chip production business.

"Very excited to join Intel today," Suk Lee, vice president, Ecosystem Technology Office at Intel, wrote in a LinkedIn(opens in new tab) post (via news.mynavi.jp/@momomo_us). "Look forward to seeing you soon!"

Intel currently has its IFS Accelerator program that provides chip designers validated EDA tools optimized for its manufacturing nodes, process-specific silicon-verified IP portfolio, and design service partners. But the IFS Accelerator alliance only included 17 members as of February 2022, so Suk Lee will have to improve it.

Now, when did Rob Telson's role change to VP Ecosystems and Partnerships? - September 2022

... and when did BrainChip join IFS Alliance? - 20221211

... and what does TSMC know about Akida?

Looks like you've squared the circle.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 87 users

Getupthere

Regular
LMAO...... the donkey short goons are shitting bricks because of CES talk. So weak and pathetic. Shorters basically had their head ripped off by fear and now the market is shitting down their throats. Utter hilarious.

View attachment 25469
Right the same time when chicken Parma changed his/her posting style.

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom