BRN Discussion Ongoing

Baisyet

Regular
@TechGirl wow cant wait to listen, will be waiting for it, at least it will give some positive vibes i believe, since we have been running other way at the moment.

Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular
Accumulation Friday has arrived ...
Morning all chippers! Prepare to support the sp!!!
I've been chomping slowly at the bowl of cheep cookies but today I plan on buying the bakery....
Doing my bit too ;)
AKIDA BALISSTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Look at the power savings with akida
5A586BAA-01DA-440E-B92C-37DC4F4FEA8F.jpeg
6F4360BD-A31C-4011-AA69-CAE205C2679F.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

Anaxagoras

Emerged
I Pull the Triger tooo

Reactions: 4 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Arm looks pretty bloody good on that chart??? Did they talk about their solution?
Anymore feedback from the event? Thanks in advance!

Sorry can’t right now, listening to presentation

Reactions: 11 users

Deena

Regular
Accumulation Friday has arrived ...
Morning all chippers! Prepare to support the sp!!!
I've been chomping slowly at the bowl of cheep cookies but today I plan on buying the bakery....
Doing my bit too ;)
AKIDA BALISSTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Labsy, I topped up with an additional 50,000 BRN shares yesterday between $1.16 and $1.18. I am hoping there may be a slight reversal of SP today. Nothing bad on the horizon for Brainchip despite the outbreak of war in Ukraine and certainly a good long-term bet.

Reactions: 14 users

Yak52

Regular
US BRN (BRCHF) closed at USD$0.86 or AUD$1.20

EU BRN (24Y.F)(Frankfurt) closed at EURO$0.781 or AUD $1.22

EU BRN (Tradegate) closed at EURO$0.79 or AUD$1.24

We ( ASX) closed yesterday at AUD$1.16

BIG REVERSAL
during overnight trading in the US. The DOW & Nasdaq were both down -2.5% at OPEN to reverse and close well up
in the GREEN at NASD = + 436 points or 3.34%^
AND the DOW closed +92 points or +0.28%^ after mostly being in the RED all night.
EXCELLENT rebound and Futures for both are looking very high in the green for tonight.

My prediction for ASX today? A rebound is most likely!

DYOR. my opinions only .

Yak52

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

scanspeak

Regular
Prediction - Ukraine will capitulate and the conflict will be over next week.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Rob & Todds video link of presentation below

Never heard this before "about half our engagements are with OEM's & the other half are with the semiconductor IP customers"

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
If you can't see the video yet, I think it is because it is still processing in my google drive so hopefully very soon it will be all good

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Another very good pre market sale
1:18 AM1.0944229,544251,206.2968ASXLT XT

If you can't see the video yet, I think it is because it is still processing in my google drive so hopefully very soon it will be all good
All good TG look forward to it ..(y)

Reactions: 5 users

Bobbygant

Regular
I
Wow AGAIN from me ......... I was hoping as they always say -
The Market factors in the future way before the future happens ......... especially when it seems quite obvious what the future will be.

The escalation of War ...... was obviously factored in by Mr Market way before the war began and I
will not be surprised to see the share price actually start lifting off again today .

Still a few hours to go ......... and I am expecting Biden to finally come out and show some Ticker when he addresses the world and make it very clear that Putin has made a grave error of judgement..... we shall soon find out.

The Nasdaq is hovering on Green and Gold heading for the Red as I write this ........ these bold statements will test out my new Crystal Balls.
Furthermore AND most important ......... Akida is well placed to be catapulted to warp speed adoption by the US military in light
of this Putin Mistake.

Doing my best to stay positive.
I hope you are right as I write this we are green! Biden coming out with bold statement I don’t think so! He spoke about sanction and how they going to work but not in the near future but they will work! That’s was just to appease the US audience!

Baisyet

Regular
Rob & Todds video link of presentation below

Never heard this before "about half our engagements are with OEM's & the other half are with the semiconductor IP customers"

Enjoy :)

@TechGirl Many thanks its working for me just downloaded it but cant watch as I am working just sneak peak the beginning. Much appreciate for your effort cheeers

Reactions: 13 users

stockduck

Regular
Absolutly great TechGirl and many thanks for sharing.

I

Ilovepie

Q. Why is the SP down today when we have an Announcement?.

A. Nasdaq & DOW tumbled last night.

A. ASX down (currently) 2.9% or 214 points lead by BHP which is down 6.7% (BHP is biggest factor on ASX)

A. Putin is determined to cause problems with USA, Ukraine & World.
US needs to put 5000 troops on ground in Ukraine to stop Putin in his tracks. He would be terrified of killing any USA soldiers and creating the final end of the Soviet dream!

my opinions only of course!

Yak52

Yes Labsy, I topped up with an additional 50,000 BRN shares yesterday between $1.16 and $1.18. I am hoping there may be a slight reversal of SP today. Nothing bad on the horizon for Brainchip despite the outbreak of war in Ukraine and certainly a good long-term bet.
Wow wish I could afford that much

Reactions: 4 users

Labsy

Regular
Good stuff Deena, I havnt sold a single share for 2 yrs... too precious... its not about the sp for me. Like u said, fundamentals are sound!!!

PRECIOUS BRN SHARES...PRECIOUS...
Screenshot_20220225-102642_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
For anyone interested in tuning into Valeo's Strategic & Financial Outlook 2022-2025, it will be starting 9am Central European Time or 7pm Sydney time (tonight).

Reactions: 33 users

Deena

Regular
I

I hope you are right as I write this we are green! Biden coming out with bold statement I don’t think so! He spoke about sanction and how they going to work but not in the near future but they will work! That’s was just to appease the US audience!
One interesting aspect of the Russian invasion and sanctions is that it could drive a faster move to renewables and low energy alternatives in Europe to reduce the reliance on Russian fossil fuels. The way I see it, this can only be good for Brainchip.

Of course on the flip side it is very sad that Russian has taken this step, both for Ukraine and the world. I only hope that the weight of public opinion in both Russia and the rest of the world puts considerable pressure on Putin in the hope of easing the situation.

Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Arm looks pretty bloody good on that chart??? Did they talk about their solution?
Anymore feedback from the event? Thanks in advance!
Hi Brainer,

The IPS (Inferences per second) and micro Joules per inference are important statistics:
ARM = 9 ips @ 120 MHz - 7374 microjoues per inference
Akida = 1683 ips @ 300 Mhz - 59 microjoues per inference
Akida = 27 ips @ 5 Mhz - 37 microjoues per inference

Akida is a few orders of magnitude to the good of ARM when you compare these figures.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
NBN is down in my suburb. Will say more later. Rob Telson is excited about what AKIDA can do in ARVR.

I am excited because MegaChips is a licensee. MegaChips largest customer is Nintendo. Nintendo needs AKIDA ARVR in my opinion.

Rob Telson is excited specifically about this and in fact this was the most excited he seemed to be in the whole presentation.

My opinion only & speculation DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom