BRN Discussion Ongoing

davidfitz

Regular
One more thing......

Precariously close to not making the ASX 200 but too hard to tell as there is still a few more days to go.

1645680169219.png

Reactions: 6 users

Bobbygant

Regular
Have dug deeper into this.

Reading the white paper, it would appear to me that we most diffidently have some involvement in this, comments made in the white paper that make me more convinced are
- on device learning without a software update
- does not need internet connection

Currently there is only one market ready solution we know that does this. These things appear to be completely sold out (no in stock on any distributor websites) and I've emailed the company to ask if there's any part of the AI that's licensed so will let you know what the response is.
Looks like it was launched in November last year and we only just noticed it?

Reactions: 4 users
One more thing......

Precariously close to not making the ASX 200 but too hard to tell as there is still a few more days to go.

View attachment 1726
Not sure where your getting this from but had a look at this too and the market cap isn't simply shares on issue * price, but per Wikipedia (lol) its based on the "float-adjusted market cap" which is essentially the conventional market cap adjusted for large holdings seen as strategical. PVM would be included I would suspect.

Rebalance date is also the third Friday of March, June, September & December taking effect the following Monday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

davidfitz

Regular
Not sure where your getting this from but had a look at this too and the market cap isn't simply shares on issue * price, but per Wikipedia (lol) its based on the "float-adjusted market cap" which is essentially the conventional market cap adjusted for large holdings seen as strategical. PVM would be included I would suspect.
Ok, good to know.

My bad as I was just relying on the ranking which I found on this site.

Reactions: 5 users

Foxdog

Regular
It's a little like that today:cry:
So I thought why waste the opportunity and bought some more while the price is so low relatively speaking:)
It may go down further, but for me this is a bargain price I didn't think I'd see again.
Keep some of your powder dry Shadow. Markets will react poorly to current Geo-political events (although I think we can safely call it a war now). Further drops in share price have nothing to do with the company so this could present some excellent entry or top up opportunities. All in my humble opinion of course.

Thoughts go out for those in Ukraine - history repeats....... unbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 19 users

M_C

Founding Member
Is BRN bringing the big players together?.......................That IS my opinion (y) 😜

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Moonshot

Regular
Reactions: 11 users

Chilling

That's what they'd want. The downrampers over there are coordinated by HC as per Yak52's information. If you want to annoy them, go over there to their other most discussed stocks and convince them to come over here. If you saw them begging us to stay - That's how you hurt them.
Post a list of the stocks they frequent and we can return the favor to them with interest make them earn their gutter money.

Reactions: 1 users

JK200SX

Regular
Exactly why would 5000 US troops on the ground as " UN Peacekeepers" cause a 29% fall in the markets.??

Do you REALLY think Putin will go head to head Military wise with USA? Who has the MOST Nukes? & most Modern Defence ?
Russia has the Hypersonics which may not even be in mass production yet, but even these are useless against just troops unless they can be equipped with Nuke warheads. Hypersonics are for large targets such as Ships, bases etc.

Look at Ukraine today. The PEOPLE of Ukraine have raised coin in 24hrs MORE THAN that supplied via Budgets for 2021.

Russians killing US Peacekeepers in Ukraine would cause that mighty country (USA) to arm up very quickly against the Russians.
No PUTIN does not want to deal with US Military .ever. Period. even with Hypersonics in his pocket.

Keep an EYE on CHINA now.

Westpac Trading is down totally today. WHY? Hacking/Cyber attack??? From China or Russia perhaps? Retaliation ?
Australia is helping Ukraine against Cyber attacks so...........

Yak52

ps. ASK any ex-European who was around those States which Russia (USSR) took over at the end of a Tank gun barrel! Would they want to repeat the same experiences again? lol.
Not taking sides, but the West is too weak - A lot of words and not much action. Take for instance Germany, they have committed 5000 helmets to Ukraine, nothing else - they are concerned about their gas supplies from Russia.

The real problem will be if the other nutter invades Taiwan amidst all this! Then the other nutter from the peninsula will become trigger happy too.

• Sad
Reactions: 18 users

Zedjack33

Regular
I
Not taking sides, but the West is too weak - A lot of words and not much action. Take for instance Germany, they have committed 5000 helmets to Ukraine, nothing else - they are concerned about their gas supplies from Russia.

The real problem will be if the other nutter invades Taiwan amidst all this! Then the other nutter from the peninsula will become trigger happy too.
Agreed.

They all might come out to play at once. Perfect chance to create turmoil.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

VictorG

Who could have thought we would still have nutter dictators in 2022. Obviously after 2 world wars and countless regional wars, lessons haven't been learnt.

I pray diplomacy wins the day and until then, I wish my fellow BRN LTH's steely resolve. Buy more BRN when you can comfortably do so and hold onto what you have.

All my opinion, do your own research.

VG

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

Cand2it

The market is quite boring really. I love the research and knowledge shared here otherwise I think I would just go and do up a few chairs for my wife. However with the fragility of life being mentioned today by Stable Genius I thought I would share this for older forum members with whom I share a common bond ie closer to the end than the beginning. LOL

Recently as you know I had to have an urgent surgical intervention for what turned out to be a collapsed bypass from 2012 causing the bottom of my heart to complain when not receiving appropriate blood supply. My symptoms have always been atypical.

My first was a chest tightness while listening to my wife talk about her very recent heart attack and stenting. Normally I would have called it stress and moved on. That would have been a mistake but I decided to see my GP. Probably my wife's heart attack spooked me enough to take notice. He said it was likely stress as my BP and ECG were both normal. He looked at when I had last had a stress test and it was a couple of years over due so off to the cardiologist.

Three months later at my non urgent appointment the cardiologist gets the same results BP and ECG and agrees probably stress reaction but listens with stethoscope for a very long time and says he thinks I might have a slight valve noise so rather than a stress test decides to send me for a scan of the heart with contrast.

I go back he says some minor blockages but not really significant only real way to confirm is an angiogram, probably could just medicate, but to be safe. After angiogram told I cannot leave until cardiologist sees me to discuss his findings. His words "Do you want the good news or the bad news?" Bad news please. "You have one vessel 100% blocked and two 80 to 90 percent blocked." What's the good news then "We found it. This is very serious." It all becomes urgent. LOL

So first warning to my cohort do not ignore even a one off symptom.

Most recent episode. Again if I was working physically I would feel a bit off. If I was bent over working say pulling weeds or sanding a piece of furniture I would feel breathless. I went to GP and exactly the same story. Everything normal. Sent back to cardiologist. Everything normal again. Been a while since last stress echo so that is scheduled non urgent and on Monday before Christmas I hit the treadmill and onto the bed to have the ultra sound of the heart.

Cardiologist is quite impressed apparently saying things like "Did you see that?" "Wow, did you see that?" "I don't like the look of that." "Wow." etc, etc, etc for about 10 minutes completely ignoring my presence in the room before turning to me and saying "I don't like the look of what the bottom half of your heart is doing. I suppose you know what I am going to say etc, etc. Three days later in hospital and they find that one of the bypasses had failed and they put multiple stents into the vessel to restore blood flow.

So second warning to my cohort do not ignore symptoms just because the preliminary results like blood pressure and ECG's are coming back fine.

By the way during all of the above I continued with my normal activities of renovating houses. Moving very heavy furniture. Driving the tractor. The point being these symptoms were very minor but the causes were not.

Not relevant to your investments unless of course you want to enjoy the fruits of having invested in Brainchip. LOL
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,
Your 100% right. For a couple of years ago right after my 40-year birthday I had been working out alot and esting healthy and was in the shape of my life. I also did have some indications of something not being right. But a visit at the GP and EKG test didnt reveal anything. But on 20 jan. 2020 I was running on the treadmill when I had my heartattack and was clinically dead for a couple of minutes. I was very lucky as they had just installed a defribilator at the gym just some months ago. So I survived but a aniogram showed high blockage and so I needed a bypass at the age of 40. I had NOT expected that to happen to me.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

KKFoo

Regular
Bought another 10k@ 1.185, done my part..

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

A different perspective for consideration.

What markets do not like, and trade on, is fear of the unknown.

By invading Ukraine and calling it a war in the next couple of days the uncertainty of what the west might do will dissipate, because none of the countries in the west have any intention of putting troops on the ground and the next couple of days will prove that to the markets.

So certainty is restored. Cynical perhaps but that is the way markets behave. The markets do not care about Ukraine but they do care about a global conflict and the risk of nuclear mistakes if a global conflict arises.

If Germany and the EU stamp their feet but keep buying Puto's gas and industry keeps functioning and people stay warm in the EU now this also creates the certainty that the markets feared would be lost if the West took military action.

There is even an argument that the West will all sure up their balance of payments with the cash they will now grab from the Russian Oligarchs as a result of the sanctions. Given the debt accrued during Covid they all need extra tax.

The only chaos is on the markets and on the streets of Ukraine.

The military of the USA and the rest of the Western powers is still on the parade field and in their beds. They are not marshalled on the Ukrainian border. There is no chaos in the ranks of these forces. All of the forces that might cause China to reflect are still available and where they should be.

China does not get any advantage out of retail investors being in a panic around the world. In fact Russia's behaviour gives the Chinese something to leverage in their diplomacy with the US.

The CCP can now say we are not like Russia we are a nice enemy we just want to be friends and share(steal) your advanced technology.

The above is not in anyway support for Puto and his invasion of Ukraine under the guise of peacekeeper nor does it take away from my horror of what ordinary Ukrainians now face.

It is simply about the markets.

Retail shareholders do not control the markets institutional investors do. Retail are simply cannon fodder in the market and should they join the military they will be similarly situated.

Brainchip fundamentals have not changed since we discovered they can run for 4 years on their current access to capital. The only pressure in the present scenario as it is said to be playing out is that oil prices might rise so people will want EV's and EV's need AKIDA. Some costs might rise but OPEC has been artificially restricting supply so they will probably do an arms deal with someone and in return keep prices under control by increasing supply.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users
Hi FF,
Your 100% right. For a couple of years ago right after my 40-year birthday I had been working out alot and esting healthy and was in the shape of my life. I also did have some indications of something not being right. But a visit at the GP and EKG test didnt reveal anything. But on 20 jan. 2020 I was running on the treadmill when I had my heartattack and was clinically dead for a couple of minutes. I was very lucky as they had just installed a defribilator at the gym just some months ago. So I survived but a aniogram showed high blockage and so I needed a bypass at the age of 40. I had NOT expected that to happen to me.
So glad to hear it was a happy ending. Yes without panicking you just cannot ignore even the most minor of symptoms. FF

Reactions: 9 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Alright can somebody tell me what the go is with this Ken the robot/dog business, I’ve seen it mentioned a few times but I must of missed this a while ago, so please can somebody tell me 🙏🏼
Thanks.

Also what a blessing this share price is for those who want to top up.

The way I see it is, every $300-$500 or whatever it is you can afford to buy is IMO worth $3000-$5000 in 2 years time, not a bad way to think about it because that’s how I think of it!

• Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Aretemis

Regular
Searching Reuters articles for reference to the BRN headlines post by HC this morning and I find no mention of the 2 news headlines in a new BRN thread titled Hot News.

I question why HC make a special effort to misrepresent FY losses and also to ridiculously point out that this fledgling company has not decided to pay a dividend to shareholder's.

I also question who is paying all of the down ramping stock bashers that have turned up recently to erode the equity of BRN shareholders by monotonous negative and misconstrued commentary from this band of non holders ?

IMO it has the stench of organized crime that should interest ASIC for forensic investigation .

Motive could be one of two or both but the organizers would be connected to large party's accumulating the stock at the lowest possible price and or have shorted at a higher price and seek to profit by closing the short at the lowest possible share price.

Which every the case , I think stock manipulation becomes a crime when it is proven to be organized, especially when Bot manipulation is so prevalent and traceable if investigated.

Does anyone with knowledge of trading rules have a view on this scenario and could Brainchip have a case against HC for promoting misinformation?
Have a look at the dark asx on YouTube

Reactions: 2 users

JK200SX

Regular
Just interested in other peoples comments on the couple of tables below from the Annual Report......

1645692893374.png

1645692825403.png

Would it be reasonable to assume:
- The product revenue of $196,208 is comprised of sales of AKIDA containing Shuttle PC's, Rasberry Pi's and PCIE boards (and a few thousand for Ken T-shirts). That would mean sales of upto 19 Shuttles, 38 Raspberry Pi's or 380 PCIE cards (unlikely), or any combination that would add up to the total sales amount.
- The license revenue of $825,000 could be for potentially 40,000 odd IP licenses that have already gone into 40,000 od products for NDA companies etc (assume AKIDA IP license at $20 each). Or is this probably some sort of initially licensing agreement fee from either Renesas or Megachips to kick things off?
- The development service revenue of $567,275 potentially equates to ~1800 hrs of Brainchip personnel time (@$300/hr) working on customer/NDA specific use cases?

I'm also interested in how people interpret the sentence,
"Customers representing more than 10% of revenues in the current year amounted to $1,025,000 (2020: $80,000) comprising USA based customer comprising product and development service revenue."
Does that refer to customers that have provided revenue of greater than $158,843 each to Brainchip? (ie 10% of total revenue for period)
If that is the case, then there may be upto 6 customers that are heavily engaged with Brainchip so far!

If my reasoning is correct, I think we would all be pretty happy :)

Attachments

• 1645692931817.png
    1645692931817.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 1645692957190.png
    1645692957190.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

greatlake

Regular
Alright can somebody tell me what the go is with this Ken the robot/dog business, I’ve seen it mentioned a few times but I must of missed this a while ago, so please can somebody tell me 🙏🏼
Thanks.

Also what a blessing this share price is for those who want to top up.

The way I see it is, every $300-$500 or whatever it is you can afford to buy is IMO worth $3000-$5000 in 2 years time, not a bad way to think about it because that’s how I think of it!

G’day Chappy.

Kens thinks our mascot needs a puppy for Xmas, More like another clue me thinks, I’ll leave it to your imagination

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Aretemis

Regular
Searching Reuters articles for reference to the BRN headlines post by HC this morning and I find no mention of the 2 news headlines in a new BRN thread titled Hot News.

I question why HC make a special effort to misrepresent FY losses and also to ridiculously point out that this fledgling company has not decided to pay a dividend to shareholder's.

I also question who is paying all of the down ramping stock bashers that have turned up recently to erode the equity of BRN shareholders by monotonous negative and misconstrued commentary from this band of non holders ?

IMO it has the stench of organized crime that should interest ASIC for forensic investigation .

Motive could be one of two or both but the organizers would be connected to large party's accumulating the stock at the lowest possible price and or have shorted at a higher price and seek to profit by closing the short at the lowest possible share price.

Which every the case , I think stock manipulation becomes a crime when it is proven to be organized, especially when Bot manipulation is so prevalent and traceable if investigated.

Does anyone with knowledge of trading rules have a view on this scenario and could Brainchip have a case against HC for promoting misinformation?
Afternoon Chippers,

Good to receive the Annual Report early.

All looked good as I presumed, though more sales would have been nice, cannot complain about 1,215% increase in revenues.

Sure hope KMP , Key Management Personnel, are working working extraordinarily long hours and delivering.

Annual Report,
Page 24,
Options up for grabs for KMP.

Anyone would be forgiven thinking thay are not paid a fixed salary with benefits, to start with.

Another interesting point was on page 10.
Antonio J. Viana.
Also worked with Hughes Aircraft.
* bit like Skunk Works ???

On a lighter note , almost fell over when reading $2,486,927.00 US were spent on S&M.
Not that I would know, but that's a hell of allot of leather whips & handcuffs.

Regards,
Esq.
🤣

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom