Dallas

Regular
Are we maybe integrated.😁☝️

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Are we maybe integrated.😁☝️
Unfortunately, a patent is at the discovery stage and does not necessarily need anything backing it. But hopefully they have registered the patent (back in Jan 2021) as protection for a real system that does/will involve Akida.

Processing video images with anything else, especially if “always on”, would quickly drain the battery.

I suppose it would need some form of facial recognition too, so as to stop randoms gesturing things to your vehicle.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

uiux

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Cgc516

Regular
Afternoon Chippers,

Watching the TV just now.....

American ABC World News Tonight with David Muir.

Joe Biden just signed off on the ,
CHIPS & SCIENCE ACT,
Releasing $280,000,000,000.oo USD
For the advancement of chips production, hypersonic missiles & dildonics on US soil.

Could not spot P.V.D.M. in any of the footage, with any luck he was out the back hooking into the champagne 🍾.

* I added the last industry obviously, figured we could do with a giggle for the day.

And that large order....moved six times today .

Started at $1.29
$1.17
$1.18
$1.20
$1.16
Then removed at 4:09 before the after market
balance.

Regards,
Esq.

That was the 800,000 bought on Monday after market, however, there is another 2M happened today. Question: are we heading south again? Where will be the destination $1? 90? 80?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Gazzafish

Regular
Do our patents have an expiry date when it becomes a bit “free for all”?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Do our patents have an expiry date when it becomes a bit “free for all”?
Patents last for 20 years. Our first one was filed in 2008, but we have an ongoing programme of patent filing to protect new developments.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Zedjack33

Regular
That was the 800,000 bought on Monday after market, however, there is another 2M happened today. Question: are we heading south again? Where will be the destination $1? 90? 80?
Yep, that sort of play makes me nervous for the short term.

Shorter closing or opening? 🤷🏿‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

jk6199

Regular
Just don’t sell. They can’t force people to sell to close their shorts!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

jk6199

Regular
Exactly jk, that’s why I don’t sell because I feel the same way, like you can’t force someone to have a vasectomy even though it could make the world better.
I’m not that bad, am I???

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Teach22

Regular
Nice little jump in the futures after lower than expected US inflation figures.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
AF690BF7-3DCC-4145-B5F3-3049898A9FBD.png

All things neuromorphic in the spot light these days. Personally i belive Brainchip and Prophesee has found a real use case connection.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Dhm

Regular
Guys do you mind if I revisit the Volterra thing. In the screenshot below at the bottom a bloke makes a link with us and Volterra, and makes a strong statement. Am I flogging a dead horse? If so I apologise and also go straight to the naughty corner.

5C2F81C9-1784-4245-8681-F1D3F14DBBF0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

cosors

👀
So that post I did yesterday about Brainchip and WBT working together ??
Edge impulse reposted this article so i wonder!

:cautious:
Neuromorphic object localization using resistive memories and ultrasonic transducers
https://www.eetimes.com/neuromorphic-device-with-low-power-consumption/ => https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-31157-y.pdf

BRN - WBT and Edge Impulse?
I am an absolute beginner as far as ReRAM is concerned. As much as I would have liked it to be true that BRN, WBT and Edge Impulse somehow work together this cannot be deduced from this technical article. First, I checked the authors to see if there was any overlap. There are not. Then I took a closer look at the ~Latin - which reads like this to me. There a few clear sentences stand out:

"Two different fabricated RRAM circuits are used in this article. The first is a 16,384 (16k) device array (128 × 128 devices) of one-transistor/one-resistor, 1T1R, structures. The second chip is the neuromorphic platform presented in Fig. 4a. The RRAM cell consists of HfO2 5-nm-thick film sandwiched in a TiN/HfO2/Ti/TiN stack. The RRAM stack is integrated into the back end Of Line (BEOL) of a standard 130 nm CMOS process"

I would exclude the first (1T1R) one via this text passage:
"The 1T1R (one transistor one resistor) architecture used in embedded ReRAM arrays is not sufficient to support the large arrays of memory cells needed in discrete memory chips. For this reason, Weebit’s crossbar arrays were developed using a 1S1R (one selector one resistor) architecture that enables the high density needed for discrete chips. Such an architecture also allows..."
https://embeddedcomputing.com/techn...-demonstrates-its-first-crossbar-reram-arrays

I would exclude the second (HfO2) one via this text passage:
"Most ReRAM designs utilise a special phase-changing material (such as HfO2) controlled using a standard NMOS transistor. When a high current is passed through the resistive material, its resistance changes and the material's resistance is also dependent on the direction of the current. Therefore, when the bit is read, a small gate voltage is applied to the transistor which allows current to flow through the phase-changing material, and the current that results determine the state of the bit.
Weebit Nano is an Israeli company formed in 2015 to develop ReRAM for next-generation computing systems. The growing need for non-volatile memory in computing systems that allows for unlimited read and write cycles presents ReRAM a real opportunity to become an established memory technology.
Unlike most other ReRAM technologies, Weebit Nano has focused on using Silicon Oxide as their phase-changing material."
https://www.electropages.com/blog/2021/05/weebitnano-patent-and-what-reram
1660149462603.png

The only consolation is that Edge Impulse with WBT ReRAM would get the better results in any case if I summarize it correctly. They made a conscious decision not to use either manufacturing process. Maybe Weebit should give EI a call.

So I assume that this time it is not yet so far. But as already mentioned, my conclusion is based on my naivety. I only looked for a clear logical connection and found this contradiction. So I can be wrong. @Slymeat please correct me if you see it differently.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

stuart888

Regular
Interesting AI Processing Architecture presentation. He is pro-spikes for sure. The whole thing is detailed, but I wanted to pick it up here at the 21-minute mark. He highlights various SNN uses in various workflows nicely.

Good for me, hope it helps others.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
it always warms my heart🥰😘

To underline real-world intent, Mercedes vows that the EQXX’s power train will reach showrooms by 2024. An initial showroom model, and surely more to come, will be built on the company’s new Mercedes Modular Architecture platform, designed for smaller “entry-luxury” models such as the A-Class and the CLA Coupe. While Mercedes was refining its one-off tech showpiece, it even used a current EQB model as a test mule for the power train.

If that electric math still seems esoteric, the England-bound Benz delivered the equivalent of 262 miles per gallon, nearly double the 141 mpg of the industry-leading Tesla Model 3 Standard Range.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
:cautious:
Neuromorphic object localization using resistive memories and ultrasonic transducers
https://www.eetimes.com/neuromorphic-device-with-low-power-consumption/ => https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-31157-y.pdf

BRN - WBT and Edge Impulse?
I am an absolute beginner as far as ReRAM is concerned. As much as I would have liked it to be true that BRN, WBT and Edge Impulse somehow work together this cannot be deduced from this technical article. First, I checked the authors to see if there was any overlap. There are not. Then I took a closer look at the ~Latin - which reads like this to me. There a few clear sentences stand out:

"Two different fabricated RRAM circuits are used in this article. The first is a 16,384 (16k) device array (128 × 128 devices) of one-transistor/one-resistor, 1T1R, structures. The second chip is the neuromorphic platform presented in Fig. 4a. The RRAM cell consists of HfO2 5-nm-thick film sandwiched in a TiN/HfO2/Ti/TiN stack. The RRAM stack is integrated into the back end Of Line (BEOL) of a standard 130 nm CMOS process"

I would exclude the first (1T1R) one via this text passage:
"The 1T1R (one transistor one resistor) architecture used in embedded ReRAM arrays is not sufficient to support the large arrays of memory cells needed in discrete memory chips. For this reason, Weebit’s crossbar arrays were developed using a 1S1R (one selector one resistor) architecture that enables the high density needed for discrete chips. Such an architecture also allows..."
https://embeddedcomputing.com/techn...-demonstrates-its-first-crossbar-reram-arrays

I would exclude the second (HfO2) one via this text passage:
"Most ReRAM designs utilise a special phase-changing material (such as HfO2) controlled using a standard NMOS transistor. When a high current is passed through the resistive material, its resistance changes and the material's resistance is also dependent on the direction of the current. Therefore, when the bit is read, a small gate voltage is applied to the transistor which allows current to flow through the phase-changing material, and the current that results determine the state of the bit.
Weebit Nano is an Israeli company formed in 2015 to develop ReRAM for next-generation computing systems. The growing need for non-volatile memory in computing systems that allows for unlimited read and write cycles presents ReRAM a real opportunity to become an established memory technology.
Unlike most other ReRAM technologies, Weebit Nano has focused on using Silicon Oxide as their phase-changing material."
https://www.electropages.com/blog/2021/05/weebitnano-patent-and-what-reram
View attachment 13845
The only consolation is that Edge Impulse with WBT ReRAM would get the better results in any case if I summarize it correctly. They made a conscious decision not to use either manufacturing process. Maybe Weebit should give EI a call.

So I assume that this time it is not yet so far. But as already mentioned, my conclusion is based on my naivety. I only looked for a clear logical connection and found this contradiction. So I can be wrong. @Slymeat please correct me if you see it differently.
The reason for my question mark was the following statement:

CEA–Leti has made significant developments in pMUT sensors and spiking neural networks based on RRAM technology during the last decade. “We would like to thank the H2020 MeM–Scales project [871371] that partially funded the work,” Vianello said.

Reactions: 10 users

uiux

Regular
Guys do you mind if I revisit the Volterra thing. In the screenshot below at the bottom a bloke makes a link with us and Volterra, and makes a strong statement. Am I flogging a dead horse? If so I apologise and also go straight to the naughty corner.

View attachment 13844

That bloke had probably read a post here @Bravo

And as far as I can tell there is nothing of substance....

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom