BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
It's a pity I don't live in Sydney.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 5.16.33 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Wasted 53 minutes of my life today, talking to the ASX.
Looks like no chance of getting a hold of who I was dealing with, as there are apparently many there, with the same name.

I've now been told to go through the email labyrinth, by the superior of the person I spoke to today (who she said, "he" wouldn't speak to me) in the apparent hope, that I run into too many dead ends and give up.

I've changed it from a query, to a complaint of misconduct, which will probably slow it down even more..
So @Dozzaman1977 and @wilzy123, please keep following up your enquiries.

I've since discovered, that it's not just a last price Top 5, but is continually updated during the day, at 20 minute intervals.

Today we should be recorded in the 4th spot of the Top 5 Declines.
I checked all the closing prices on the ASX website and they match with Comsec closing prices, so 100% we should be there.

I will reply to their confirmation email, with this hot "not off the press" example.

View attachment 13807 View attachment 13808

I'm afraid this looks like they can keep kicking the "investigative" can down the road..
I was going to email them and I thought stuff it, I'll just call them and quickly point it out.

The voice sounded familiar, I asked her name and lo and behold, but it was who I was originally dealing with!
She says she's the only person, in the customer service team with that name 🙄..

I asked her to check the closing figures above, showing that we should be 4th in the declines today and she could actually "see" what I was talking about!

200w.gif

She took screen shots and added it to the file.

She confirmed that a complaint has now been put in and is the most genuine and professional person I have dealt with there.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

TopCat

Regular
Wasted 53 minutes of my life today, talking to the ASX.
Looks like no chance of getting a hold of who I was dealing with, as there are apparently many there, with the same name.

I've now been told to go through the email labyrinth, by the superior of the person I spoke to today (who she said, "he" wouldn't speak to me) in the apparent hope, that I run into too many dead ends and give up.

I've changed it from a query, to a complaint of misconduct, which will probably slow it down even more..
So @Dozzaman1977 and @wilzy123, please keep following up your enquiries.

I've since discovered, that it's not just a last price Top 5, but is continually updated during the day, at 20 minute intervals.

Today we should be recorded in the 4th spot of the Top 5 Declines.
I checked all the closing prices on the ASX website and they match with Comsec closing prices, so 100% we should be there.

I will reply to their confirmation email, with this hot "not off the press" example.

View attachment 13807 View attachment 13808

I'm afraid this looks like they can keep kicking the "investigative" can down the road..
I’ve noticed they’re leaving Lake Resources LKE off as well ..they were 6.25% today. They just joined the 200 with BRN.

Reactions: 12 users
I’ve noticed they’re leaving Lake Resources LKE off as well ..they were 6.25% today. They just joined the 200 with BRN.
But that's impossible!

This conspiracy just has to be solely about us! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Reactions: 4 users
1660118151621.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52 users

equanimous

• Smartphones – According to Samir Kumar- director at the research lab of Qualcomm, the neuromorphic chips once fixed in smartphones, will enable them continuously monitor your activities and location to figure out when and where you could need it, and it will offer you the help in advance to come out of a problematic situation.
probably sponsored by Intel

Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

So, because you don’t agree with my opinion, I must be shorting?? Fact is, I wouldn’t know how to.

Having bought in a few years back at an average of 7c, the answer is no.

My turn to ask you a question - Is this the first stock you have ever owned?

I brought 6 stocks back in 2019 and sold 5 of em to hold BrN only, but I did sell a fair few off my BrN 2 days ago at $1.18 to buy LSI after a tip

Reactions: 8 users
Afternoon DingoBorat,

Top job .

I very quickly looked at diffrent avenues to take these %$#@% to task last night.

1, ASIC . My dealings with this mob leave a lot to be desired .
Thay to will just pass the responsibility.
2, Private Sector Ombudsman.
For a unresolved complaint about a commercial business.
* Apparently takes about eight weeks. FFS.
3, Financial Ombudsman .

4, Tony Dawe, if you are reading this be great if you could put a call through to our CEO, Sean Hehir, and get him to put a call through to the ASX.

"The share price will do what the share price will do" .

Granted, if one dose not help it.

Thankyou for trying DingoBorat.

LEGEND.

Regards,
Esq.
Thanks Esq.111 👍
The Company itself, isn't going to waste their time chasing it up, they have better and more important things to be doing, like making BrainChip successful!

As shareholders, we are part of the Company and must play our part, when needed 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Afternoon Chippers,

Watching the TV just now.....

American ABC World News Tonight with David Muir.

Joe Biden just signed off on the ,
CHIPS & SCIENCE ACT,
Releasing $280,000,000,000.oo USD
For the advancement of chips production, hypersonic missiles & dildonics on US soil.

Could not spot P.V.D.M. in any of the footage, with any luck he was out the back hooking into the champagne 🍾.

* I added the last industry obviously, figured we could do with a giggle for the day.

And that large order....moved six times today .

Started at $1.29
$1.17
$1.18
$1.20
$1.16
Then removed at 4:09 before the after market
balance.

Regards,
Esq.

just checked up on peter van der made if i can find any news on where he is in america.
this was the first thing I was shown
🤣🤣🤣

1660119580297.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
A like from Rob Telson

Jens Knut Fabrowsky

Jens Knut Fabrowsky• Follower:inExecutive Vice President, Automotive Electronics bei Robert Bosch GmbH23 Std. • Bearbeitet • vor 23 Stunden
Shaping the future of mobility at Bosch: Julia Bihlmaier and Christoph van Booven are working on the development of the Bosch charger converter. This is an innovative and efficient solution for charging options in electric vehicles, integrating two functions: first, it is an on-board charger for charging the high-voltage battery. Second, the charger converter is a high-voltage DC/DC converter which delivers power to the 12-volt vehicle electrical system by transforming voltage from the high-voltage battery. The silicon carbide technology inside the charger converter enables higher switching frequencies and thus reduces the packaging size #PowerElectronics: bit.ly/3RPQ1MY

1660119938348.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

equanimous

Cant access their page

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Prospects of LiDAR System Developers Soar as Automakers Begin Building the Software Defined Vehicles (SDVs) of the Future​

LiDAR developers are devising different solutions and changing the dynamics of the value chain, leading to compression and collaboration between Tier I suppliers and OEMs, finds Frost & Sullivan.

1660121431015.png

LiDAR sensors are instrumental to increasing the levels of autonomy in self-driving vehicles. With the rise in autonomous driving (AD) and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), the deployment of LiDAR sensors in vehicles is on an upward trajectory. This is mirrored in the expanding number of partnerships—Luminar and Mercedes-Benz, Velodyne and Baidu, Valeo and Stellantis, and Cepton and General Motors—that underline the growth prospects for LiDAR technology in tandem with the increase in AD and ADAS features. In consonance with such trends, Israeli LiDAR company Innoviz Technologies recently entered into a partnership to supply its LiDAR sensors as well as its advanced customizable perception software to Volkswagen’s software unit, CARIAD. The company’s ‘Innoviz Two’ will underpin VW’s SDV architecture and its operating system, “VW.OS”, helping the automaker move towards its goal of commercializing SDV EVs by the middle of the decade.

The recent news on CARIAD suggests the same. LiDAR from Innoviz, joint development with Bosch for a standardized software platform for all VW vehicles, BlackBerry QNX technology for VW.OS (including its QNX OS for Safety, which is a pre-certified microkernel operating system designed for safety-critical embedded systems), and Qualcomm Technologies’ system-on-chips (SoCs) for the VW software platform underline how automakers are on the fast-track towards an SDV future.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

equanimous

So that post I did yesterday about Brainchip and WBT working together ??
Edge impulse reposted this article so i wonder!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
I brought 6 stocks back in 2019 and sold 5 of em to hold BrN only, but I did sell a fair few off my BrN 2 days ago at $1.18 to buy LSI after a tip
Whats LSI?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

GStocks123

Regular
Renesas Electronics
Renesas Electronics128.869 Follower:innen44 Min. • vor 44 Minuten

We’re pleased to announce the launch of our RZ/N2L MPUs for #Industrial #Ethernet communications that can be implemented easily in equipment which also complies with many industry-standard specifications and protocols for #IndustrialAutomation. This will enable customers to quickly deploy cutting-edge industrial networks with minimal system modifications. Read our PR for more information - http://ow.ly/zv5y50KeImm
View attachment 13821
Surely!

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom