BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 5 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
If there was anyone wanting to watch this video regarding the Dark Side of the ASX that was shared on FB last month I know some didn't have an account, I have uploaded a copy to YouTube.

A good and informative explanation of market manipulation from one point of view.

Reactions: 22 users

Fox151

Regular
  • Home
  • News
  • QLD
  • The breathalyser-like device that can..

The breathalyser-like device that can detect COVID-19 with a minute​

03/02/2022
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
SCOTT EMERSON

4BC DRIVE
Article image for The breathalyser-like device that can detect COVID-19 with a minute

A Queensland inventor has created a handheld COVID-19 breath testing device, which can detect any virus variants within a minute.
Speaking to Scott Emerson on 4BC Drive, Colin Hickey, Managing Director of Examin Holdings, said it was a very simple device.
“It’s very straightforward. It is exactly like any other breath test. It’s non-invasive, a five-second blow into the device, and that’s all we need to track the virus to determine the exact viral load that you have from very low levels to whatever is possible,” he said.
“The result is then produced onto a QR code on the screen, and the person who took the test can scan that to get their result.”
Mr Hickey said the device uses a “biosensor” to detect a viral load in your breath within a minute and is similar to blowing into a police breathalyser.

When asked how reliable the user can expect the result to be, Mr Hickey said they had been very successful in precision from the trials that have been completed for two years.
“We’re in excess of 98 per cent accuracy, and specificity is very high as well, around 97 to 98. In other words, it can tell the difference between one virus and another.”
Industry Minister Angus Taylor today announced a $647,665 grant for the project’s development.
Press PLAY to hear the full interview below

SCOTT EMERSON

AUSTRALIAHEALTHNEWSQLD
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Examin Holdings Pty Ltd

Examin’s novel and the unique solution were borne from an earlier collaboration with the University of Utah (UTAH) around the detection of the Zika Virus in 2019, the Zika virus was then considered a problem worth solving.
Examin’s founder, Colin Hickey, began a collaboration with UTAH as early as February 2019 with the goal of a simple breathalyser detection of the Zika virus, mainly pervasive in 3rd world countries, noting that PCR or Antigen tests were impractical and costly in those regions.
This background underpinned the genesis of Examin Holdings, a clean skin Company focussed on the specific development of COVID 19 virus detection and screening, leveraging the core IP from the early Zika virus work from UTAH and later pivoting to Covid19 in July 2020.
Do we know anything about BRN being involved with the university of utah or the zika virus?

The date makes it a possibility, but I'm wondering if he's full of it and will be smacked down by the ACCC?

Reactions: 6 users

Fox151

Regular
thanks SC. I have not made any allegations against anyone but was just asking about 4C as a part of my DD prior to investing. :)
You can't get into trouble for asking questions...

Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 7 users
wow these threads are doing great! good job @zeeb0t.

Reactions: 10 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 7 users

Earlyrelease

Regular

They would be told you posted - however, the mods will quickly shut it down right now. They seem to be pretty actively trying to stop the contagious spread of the "promise land" that is our new forums :)
Zeebot: I have already stated it on both this and HC thanks for setting this up.

Just putting it out there nice an early.

When, not if, the big corp-orates come asking to buy this forum domain out, can you put it back to the BRN forum as by then we will hopefully be $10 members and you never know there may be some interest. Keep it in the hands of the public.

Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Hope not Early , I think we are safe here, good to see you over @TSE mate :)
Biensuerte- Yes looks fantastic from my point of view. Hope Zeebot just doesn't get overwhelmed in future with the likely infiltration going forward.

Reactions: 6 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Biensuerte- Yes looks fantastic from my point of view. Hope Zeebot just doesn't get overwhelmed in future with the likely infiltration going forward.

chapman89

Founding Member
I have not had time to read over all the posts from the last 2 days, but this is a great platform.

I must say my initial thoughts on the new platform in the beginning was that not many people would sign up or it would only last a day and then it would end up back on hotcrapper, but to my surprise there’s been over 400 sign up, that is truly an amazing effort by all on here and it shows just how strong the BRN community is.
It was the strongest on hotcrapper and because of that it attracted those who wanted to influence others into selling for their own benefit, but this platform will allow positive flows of discussions without the interference of those who wish to disrupt and sway the mind of some investors.

And it’s great to see the heavy cavalry on here as well who have helped myself and others stay grounded by the continuous research they provide to us.

On another note, Sean spoke really well, can you just imagine when Renesas are marketing akida, I say this all the time but when that happens later in the year, those who say Brn don’t have a product even though us shareholders know because we’ve done our research, will end up buying shares. I’m sick of seeing people asking what products is akida in and bla bla bla, Renesas will shut them all up and they will know revenue won’t be far away and it’ll be in the millions no doubt.
Call me vindictive but I have a long list of names who are so called experts in the investing world who continually and publicly shame Brainchip, the best medicine for them is Brainchip to continue its path on the fundamentals and for them to eat their own words.

Renesas have thousands of followers, I believe it’s over 11,000 followers on Twitter, and out of that 11,000 followers are the biggest names in the industry, they will see the worlds first commercially available neuromorphic processor ready now, the exposure that will bring, Renesas on LinkedIn have over 107,000 followers, so what will happen when Renesas are promoting the worlds first commercially available neuromorphic chip on LinkedIn? Just think the exposure that will bring alone.

Now with the DTC and Brainchip shares being much easier to be accessed and cheaper fees, it’s pretty clear there’s truly exciting times ahead.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 75 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yes he is going to be very busy and has done a fantastic job setting this up with over 575 members within 2 days coming across already 😀 great work zeeb0t

Reactions: 30 users

Sim27

Emerged
Thank you Zeebot for setting up this forum. Long live the BRN cult.

HUSS

Regular
Yes well done Zeebot. I had just about reached the point where my confidence levels in Brainchip succeeding were so high I could not justify putting up with the growing amount of rubbish over on HC. Hopefully this will prove itself to be a happier more positive place.
Regards
Fact Finder
I just saw first FF post i then relaxed cause it means i am in the right forum 😄Welcome FF.

Peter wu

Emerged
Hi brained, just moved to here a nice forum without scarps. I followed HC in last 17 months just because I started to invest in BRN. Many posters and dot joining built my confidence in this company. From 2000 shares increased to hundreds of thousands. Many thanks to these great posters again. Since we moved to here, I just wondered we left so many new Investors lacking of technology background in HC, they might be easily mislead by downrampers.

Reactions: 24 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
I have not had time to read over all the posts from the last 2 days, but this is a great platform.

I must say my initial thoughts on the new platform in the beginning was that not many people would sign up or it would only last a day and then it would end up back on hotcrapper, but to my surprise there’s been over 400 sign up, that is truly an amazing effort by all on here and it shows just how strong the BRN community is.
It was the strongest on hotcrapper and because of that it attracted those who wanted to influence others into selling for their own benefit, but this platform will allow positive flows of discussions without the interference of those who wish to disrupt and sway the mind of some investors.

And it’s great to see the heavy cavalry on here as well who have helped myself and others stay grounded by the continuous research they provide to us.

On another note, Sean spoke really well, can you just imagine when Renesas are marketing akida, I say this all the time but when that happens later in the year, those who say Brn don’t have a product even though us shareholders know because we’ve done our research, will end up buying shares. I’m sick of seeing people asking what products is akida in and bla bla bla, Renesas will shut them all up and they will know revenue won’t be far away and it’ll be in the millions no doubt.
Call me vindictive but I have a long list of names who are so called experts in the investing world who continually and publicly shame Brainchip, the best medicine for them is Brainchip to continue its path on the fundamentals and for them to eat their own words.

Renesas have thousands of followers, I believe it’s over 11,000 followers on Twitter, and out of that 11,000 followers are the biggest names in the industry, they will see the worlds first commercially available neuromorphic processor ready now, the exposure that will bring, Renesas on LinkedIn have over 107,000 followers, so what will happen when Renesas are promoting the worlds first commercially available neuromorphic chip on LinkedIn? Just think the exposure that will bring alone.

Now with the DTC and Brainchip shares being much easier to be accessed and cheaper fees, it’s pretty clear there’s truly exciting times ahead.

RE: Renesas, Sean also mentioned 'products' not product. This should put a few queries to bed here.

Agree as well FF. Sean's delivery of Mercedes 'as a customer' was deliberate and scheduled and was also pointed that they elected the reveal time, not BrainChip. Announcement wouldn't be too far away you would think.

Reactions: 34 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi brained, just moved to here a nice forum without scarps. I followed HC in last 17 months just because I started to invest in BRN. Many posters and dot joining built my confidence in this company. From 2000 shares increased to hundreds of thousands. Many thanks to these great posters again. Since we moved to here, I just wondered we left so many new Investors lacking of technology background in HC, they might be easily mislead by downrampers.
I have been casually watching over on Ho'Copper and this new alternative option has been well and truely advertised there.
It's also very obvious to anyone with any history over there that it's degenerated into a bin fire and pretty much now just stupid shorter's patting each other on the back and sucking each other off. Really only a Band of Brothers led by Uiux fighting a rear guard action. I have no doubt word of what's happening here will spread, and its so easy to join up and such a nice place to be, that all legitimate holders who wish to, will wind up here eventually. My name is Spartacus!

Reactions: 42 users

Dlux75

Emerged
Heeey you guys!
Found ya’s

• Haha
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom