gex

Regular
A big welcome to Tony

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
BREAKING NEWS:

I have been informed directly by Mr. Tony Dawe that he is now an official Brainchip company observer of this platform. He has also informed Zeebot of this fact at the time of his registration this morning.

At this stage he will be an observer only and taking notes.

He will not be replying on this forum to questions and they should continue to be referred to him by email or telephone. Not via the private messaging service on this platform.

There is clearly acceptance that there is a need for a safe place for Brainchip shareholders and potential investors to congregate and exchange
information.

So it becomes even more important for all shareholders to accept that how we present ourselves here could eventually become an asset for ourselves, the share price and Brainchip.

Brainchip has high ethical standards and goals and promotes itself in the beneficial Ai space and is very much the new kid on the international block and has to prove itself everyday.

An ethical responsible shareholder base is just another part of this puzzle and so while it does not mean we cannot engage in robust debate, in fact we should, we should do it in a fashion which reflects well on ourselves and the company.

Finally as we all know the explosion that occurred last week sent shrapnel everywhere even around the globe but in particular it blew the doors off Tony Dawe's office. At 10pm last night I received an email from Tony Dawe asking if I could fill him in, in a comprehensive way as to what had taken place. At 11.15pm I sent him my reply and he replied almost immediately asking if he could share my communication with Ken Scarince. We have had multiple further communications since then and I can assure everyone that he is completely up to speed with all the goings on. I do not intend to release these communications suffice to say that they would fully expose my private identity and that of my son. There are enough members including zeebot who know those details so that if anyone has concerns that I am not what I appear to be it can be confirmed. Jesse Chapman comes to mind as someone who knows my identity and background.

No one chose the time of this explosion particularly Tony Dawe who informs me that he was and is very much in the middle of a major project needing his full attention.

So on his behalf can I ask that we move on from the past and allow Tony Dawe to get on with what we as shareholders want him to be doing on our behalf and leave any further discussions with him regarding these events until the inevitable social gatherings that will take place.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks for sharing this mate and for what it's worth I agree with you 💯 on everything said.

Onwards and upwards

Akida Ballista

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Twing

Akida’s gambit
BREAKING NEWS:

I have been informed directly by Mr. Tony Dawe that he is now an official Brainchip company observer of this platform. He has also informed Zeebot of this fact at the time of his registration this morning.

He will not be replying on this forum to questions and they should continue to be referred to him by email or telephone. Not via the private messaging service on this platform.

There is clearly acceptance that there is a need for a safe place for Brainchip shareholders and potential investors to congregate and exchange⁹
information.

So it becomes even more important for all shareholders to accept that how we present ourselves here could eventually become an asset for ourselves, the share price and Brainchip.

Brainchip has high ethical standards and goals and promotes itself in the beneficial Ai space and is very much the new kid on the international block and has to prove itself everyday.

An ethical responsible shareholder base is just another part of this puzzle and so while it does not mean we cannot engage in robust debate, in fact we should, we should do it in a fashion which reflects well on ourselves and the company.

Finally as we all know the explosion that occurred last week sent shrapnel everywhere even around the globe but in particular it blew the doors off Tony Dawe's office. At 10pm last night I received an email from Tony Dawe asking if I could fill him in, in a comprehensive way as to what had taken place. At 11.15pm I sent him my reply and he replied almost immediately asking if he could share my communication with Ken Scarince. We have had multiple further communications since then and I can assure everyone that he is completely up to speed with all the goings on. I do not intend to release these communications suffice to say that they would fully expose my private identity and that of my son. There are enough members including zeebot who know those details so that if anyone has concerns that I am not what I appear to be it can be confirmed. Jesse Chapman comes to mind as someone who knows my identity and background.

No one chose the time of this explosion particularly Tony Dawe who informs me that he was and is very much in the middle of a major project needing his full attention.

So on his behalf can I ask that we move on from the past and allow Tony Dawe to get on with what we as shareholders want him to be doing on our behalf and leave any further discussions with him regarding these events until the inevitable social gatherings that will take place.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is very good news, thanks for sharing FF.

Reactions: 12 users

Steve10

Regular
BREAKING NEWS:

There is clearly acceptance that there is a need for a safe place for Brainchip shareholders and potential investors to congregate and exchange
information.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF. Zeebot any chance you can create top liked posts to be seen at top of home page?

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Deena

Regular
BREAKING NEWS:

information.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That's great that everyone is in the loop and on-board.

Reactions: 18 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
BREAKING NEWS:

information.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Cheers @Fact Finder and to the entire BRN staff for their immense efforts - it's a shame that these sorts of things take up their time. Great to be getting on with it!

Reactions: 24 users

mkm109

Regular
BREAKING NEWS:

information.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,

The "Explosion" you are referring to is it the exodus from HC and creation of this site? Or did I miss something?

Reactions: 8 users

Csharmo

Regular
The future for AI is going to be enormous. Look at this Amazon shop for example. If other large chains around the world adopt this approach, BRN is ready for it.

https://fb.watch/b0k4RkrWOn/

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

4jct

Ok ive just received an email back from Samuel of Biotome as i had been enquiring about how i could invest directly with Biotome and if it would become public. Short answer not oublic yet but their is discussions, long answer is they are currently continuing to raise funds and have about have raised so far through capital raising which they can't disclose but also offering individual offerings if interested and are happy to offer more info of interested min inv $25100 aud round finishs 11 feb. $100,000 provides 1% equity in company. He has also asked me to let him know if anyone else in my network is interested and he can onforward more details to those interested.
Samuel said- Thanks a lot for reaching out and showing interest in Biotome. Thanks also for your kind and positive words of encouragement! It is exciting for us to work with the Brainchip team - Akida certainly has a very impressive capacity for learning, and a very appealing cost and size profile.
If you would like to take part in the current capital raise, or would like me to pass this offer on to any of your contacts, please let me know by email, and I will let you know the next steps.

SO if anyone has a spare 25k that they think is worthy of investment let me know and i can pass on yr details as per his instructions to me.

I am assuming then ive i invest min 25k i will receive .025% of share in company. so if my calculations are correct if the company became worth 2billion dollars my investment would then be $50 million dollars. Umm sounds like a no brainer right? :)
let me know yr thoughts and interest and i will reply to Samuel but i think im in :)
Hi MD. Would like to register an interest in the Biotome raise. Thanks for the effort to provide this opportunity.

Reactions: 3 users
Couldn't agree more FF. Spending most of my time reading about HC at moment instead of BRN. BRN have the facts and can follow it up if see fit IMO. We need to let dirty mongrel sleeping dogs lie and get back to the company research and discussion. I'll say no more.

SC

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
BREAKING NEWS:

information.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,

That is great news and well done on your huge efforts on behalf of all BRN share holders and the Company itself moving forward, it's great to get any loose ends tidied up now so we can all appreciate this new chapter in Brainchip's explosive future together in a very positive manner.

It's great to hear that Tony is an official observer of this awesome new platform as he will get to see peoples reactions/comments etc first hand.

Good to see you on board Tony and it was great to have met you at the $1/$2 party in Perth recently so thanks for taking time out to meet some of our very happy shareholders.......see you again sooooon :) maybe one day there can be a mutual meeting place for all States to attend a VERY BIG PARTY :) 🥂🍻🍷

Onwards and Upwards Chippers ..... Cheers Bien

Reactions: 33 users
Hi FF,

The "Explosion" you are referring to is it the exodus from HC and creation of this site? Or did I miss something?
If there was something else we all missed it. LOL FF

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
BREAKING NEWS:

information.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That is great breaking news FF, thanks for sharing and welcome to Tony.

Reactions: 15 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
BREAKING NEWS:

information.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thank you for your efforts Fact Finder
It's a breath of fresh air being on here as HC became intolerable due to the spamming of desperate short sellers trying every trick in the book.
Our local Hobart newspaper has had an investment adviser column that has for the last 3 days ( unheard of before) had a negative sell on BRN. Food for thought as to how far the infectious tentacles of the short sellers can reach.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220207-162246_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220207-162246_Messages.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: 18 users

HUSS

Regular
BREAKING NEWS:

information.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Well said and well done FF. Great news from Tony!!

Thanks

Reactions: 9 users
Thank you for your efforts Fact Finder
It's a breath of fresh air being on here as HC became intolerable due to the spamming of desperate short sellers trying every trick in the book.
Our local Hobart newspaper has had an investment adviser column that has for the last 3 days ( unheard of before) had a negative sell on BRN. Food for thought as to how far the infectious tentacles of the short sellers can reach.
Hi Tas
Great to catch up in a nice place for a change.

The thing that always amazed me was that down rampers and that is a very polite term for them would always say in their defence we were stupid to think that anything said by them or us on HC could influence the market. It is a constant refrain not just on the BRN thread. Yet a rag (TMH) of little journalistic repute can virally spray its venom all the way to a local newspaper in Hobart.

The sooner the last of the actual legitimate shareholder posters remove themselves from HC fully across to here the better. We need HC BRN to become an echo chamber of vile unintelligent comments from a group of talentless quasi criminals.

It will probably take six months but I believe if we all ensure that we treat this place like a room in our own house and treat everyone who is in our room with respect word of mouth will ensure that not one genuine seeker of knowledge of Brainchip and what it does will go anywhere near HC.

As someone once said "I have a dream" but I honestly believe this platform provides an opportunity for that dream to be realised.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
BREAKING NEWS:

information.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Many Thanks FF ............Welcome Tony................$$$$$$$$$

BRN 10X MICROSOFT.......................$$$$$$$$$$$$.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom