Breaking News- new BRN articles/research

Ok ive just received an email back from Samuel of Biotome as i had been enquiring about how i could invest directly with Biotome and if it would become public. Short answer not oublic yet but their is discussions, long answer is they are currently continuing to raise funds and have about have raised so far through capital raising which they can't disclose but also offering individual offerings if interested and are happy to offer more info of interested min inv $25100 aud round finishs 11 feb. $100,000 provides 1% equity in company. He has also asked me to let him know if anyone else in my network is interested and he can onforward more details to those interested.
Samuel said- Thanks a lot for reaching out and showing interest in Biotome. Thanks also for your kind and positive words of encouragement! It is exciting for us to work with the Brainchip team - Akida certainly has a very impressive capacity for learning, and a very appealing cost and size profile.
If you would like to take part in the current capital raise, or would like me to pass this offer on to any of your contacts, please let me know by email, and I will let you know the next steps.

SO if anyone has a spare 25k that they think is worthy of investment let me know and i can pass on yr details as per his instructions to me.

I am assuming then ive i invest min 25k i will receive .025% of share in company. so if my calculations are correct if the company became worth 2billion dollars my investment would then be $50 million dollars. Umm sounds like a no brainer right? :)
let me know yr thoughts and interest and i will reply to Samuel but i think im in :)
Hi MD,

I too am very interested in this and would greatly appreciate more information.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Reactions: 1 users

MDhere

Regular
Hi MD,

I too am very interested in this and would greatly appreciate more information.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Hi forest ive just pm'd u

Rangersman

Interested as well and would also appreciate more info.

MDhere

Regular
Hi Ranger i have pm'd u

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
Ok ive just received an email back from Samuel of Biotome as i had been enquiring about how i could invest directly with Biotome and if it would become public. Short answer not oublic yet but their is discussions, long answer is they are currently continuing to raise funds and have about have raised so far through capital raising which they can't disclose but also offering individual offerings if interested and are happy to offer more info of interested min inv $25100 aud round finishs 11 feb. $100,000 provides 1% equity in company. He has also asked me to let him know if anyone else in my network is interested and he can onforward more details to those interested.
Samuel said- Thanks a lot for reaching out and showing interest in Biotome. Thanks also for your kind and positive words of encouragement! It is exciting for us to work with the Brainchip team - Akida certainly has a very impressive capacity for learning, and a very appealing cost and size profile.
If you would like to take part in the current capital raise, or would like me to pass this offer on to any of your contacts, please let me know by email, and I will let you know the next steps.

SO if anyone has a spare 25k that they think is worthy of investment let me know and i can pass on yr details as per his instructions to me.

I am assuming then ive i invest min 25k i will receive .025% of share in company. so if my calculations are correct if the company became worth 2billion dollars my investment would then be $50 million dollars. Umm sounds like a no brainer right? :)
let me know yr thoughts and interest and i will reply to Samuel but i think im in :)
Yes interested.

Chimi

Hello me too please

Kaktus112

Hi @ all

Nice to read all of you in this new board.
BRN will be in the next issue of the Mgazine "electronics for you express" on 10th Feb 2022.

With the link below you can read the article now. I hope it works.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Hi @ all

BRN will be in the next issue of the Mgazine "electronics for you express" on 10th Feb 2022.

That’s a great little bit of exposure, thanks so much for sharing it, we are lucky to get a sneak peek of it ahead of time

Reactions: 12 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.

would like to know more about this so please include me if you can:)

MDhere

Regular
would like to know more about this so please include me if you can:)
Hi Fun machine ok will pm u

Jasonk

Regular
Hi @ all

Great read... probably deserves its own thread.

Thank you.

Reactions: 2 users

Hi Mdcopper I am interested to learn more about the opportunity to invest in Biotome

MDhere

Regular

MDhere

Regular

MDhere

Regular

MDhere

Regular

MDhere

Regular

MDhere

Regular

Equitable

Regular

Hi MD. I am interested. Please include me. Thanks

Top Bottom