Breaking News- new BRN articles/research

MDhere

Regular

MDhere

Regular

dippY22

Regular
Ok ive just received an email back from Samuel of Biotome as i had been enquiring about how i could invest directly with Biotome and if it would become public. Short answer not oublic yet but their is discussions, long answer is they are currently continuing to raise funds and have about have raised so far through capital raising which they can't disclose but also offering individual offerings if interested and are happy to offer more info of interested min inv $25100 aud round finishs 11 feb. $100,000 provides 1% equity in company. He has also asked me to let him know if anyone else in my network is interested and he can onforward more details to those interested.
Samuel said- Thanks a lot for reaching out and showing interest in Biotome. Thanks also for your kind and positive words of encouragement! It is exciting for us to work with the Brainchip team - Akida certainly has a very impressive capacity for learning, and a very appealing cost and size profile.
If you would like to take part in the current capital raise, or would like me to pass this offer on to any of your contacts, please let me know by email, and I will let you know the next steps.

SO if anyone has a spare 25k that they think is worthy of investment let me know and i can pass on yr details as per his instructions to me.

I am assuming then ive i invest min 25k i will receive .025% of share in company. so if my calculations are correct if the company became worth 2billion dollars my investment would then be $50 million dollars. Umm sounds like a no brainer right? :)
let me know yr thoughts and interest and i will reply to Samuel but i think im in :)

Perhaps a stupid question but can you tell me how to private message someone?

Pandaxxx

Regular
MD, hi.

Love to know more. Thanks.

JDelekto

Regular
Perhaps a stupid question but can you tell me how to private message someone?
Just a guess, but it looks like you hover over the link for their username and then use the "Start Conversation" button.

Reactions: 1 users

MDhere

Regular
Now this is a great development, I am not sure if it Akida is inside or not. There are a lot of different COVID breathalysers being developed and we may not be in all of them of course, but the COVID breathalyser market is on the verge and we know that we are in some.

Australian inventors have created breath tests for COVID-19 but you can't buy them yet​

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

Onetenone

Emerged
Ok ive just received an email back from Samuel of Biotome as i had been enquiring about how i could invest directly with Biotome and if it would become public. Short answer not oublic yet but their is discussions, long answer is they are currently continuing to raise funds and have about have raised so far through capital raising which they can't disclose but also offering individual offerings if interested and are happy to offer more info of interested min inv $25100 aud round finishs 11 feb. $100,000 provides 1% equity in company. He has also asked me to let him know if anyone else in my network is interested and he can onforward more details to those interested.
Samuel said- Thanks a lot for reaching out and showing interest in Biotome. Thanks also for your kind and positive words of encouragement! It is exciting for us to work with the Brainchip team - Akida certainly has a very impressive capacity for learning, and a very appealing cost and size profile.
If you would like to take part in the current capital raise, or would like me to pass this offer on to any of your contacts, please let me know by email, and I will let you know the next steps.

SO if anyone has a spare 25k that they think is worthy of investment let me know and i can pass on yr details as per his instructions to me.

I am assuming then ive i invest min 25k i will receive .025% of share in company. so if my calculations are correct if the company became worth 2billion dollars my investment would then be $50 million dollars. Umm sounds like a no brainer right? :)
let me know yr thoughts and interest and i will reply to Samuel but i think im in :)
hi expressing interest

TTE

Regular
Reactions: 14 users
Found this research paper submitted & published end last year.

To do with depth estimation.....handy with robotics & collision avoidance for autonomous vehicles.

The team did the research with some competitors chips as well as Akida.

Some snips below and also the full paper.

Quite liked this statement in the conclusion:

"Consequently, we believe that it rather fits to dedicated hardware for stateless models with sparse activations quantized on 1 bit. We therefore consider that Brainchip’s Akida chip [35] is a good fit."

Vid up on Youtube

StereoSpike DVS Study Vid Snip.png

StereoSpike DVS Study 1.png

StereoSpike DVS Study 2.png

StereoSpike DVS Study 3.png

StereoSpike DVS Study 4.png

StereoSpike DVS Study 5.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

To do with depth estimation.....handy with robotics & collision avoidance for autonomous vehicles.

"Consequently, we believe that it rather fits to dedicated hardware for stateless models with sparse activations quantized on 1 bit. We therefore consider that Brainchip’s Akida chip [35] is a good fit."

Vid up on Youtube

View attachment 402

View attachment 403
View attachment 404
View attachment 405
View attachment 406
View attachment 407

Timothy one of the authors is the T in the JAST learning rules which is exclusively licenced to Brainchip for anyone who is not aware.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

TheChosen

Emerged

Slade

Top 20

Vid up on Youtube

View attachment 402

View attachment 403
View attachment 404
View attachment 405
View attachment 406
View attachment 407

You did well to find this.

Reactions: 10 users
Maybe we will all be driving the 2023 Rolls Royce EV:
My hope and speculation DYOR & dreaming
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Haripin

Emerged
Hi MD.

Interested. Regards.

1Paddle

Emerged
Hi Md-I would also like some further info on the offer. Thanks

kayaker

Emerged
Hi MD,

Also would like to receive further info on the offer.

Dozzaman1977

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
BREAKING NEWS:

I have been informed directly by Mr. Tony Dawe that he is now an official Brainchip company observer of this platform. He has also informed Zeebot of this fact at the time of his registration this morning.

At this stage he will be an observer only and taking notes.

He will not be replying on this forum to questions and they should continue to be referred to him by email or telephone. Not via the private messaging service on this platform.

There is clearly acceptance that there is a need for a safe place for Brainchip shareholders and potential investors to congregate and exchange
information.

So it becomes even more important for all shareholders to accept that how we present ourselves here could eventually become an asset for ourselves, the share price and Brainchip.

Brainchip has high ethical standards and goals and promotes itself in the beneficial Ai space and is very much the new kid on the international block and has to prove itself everyday.

An ethical responsible shareholder base is just another part of this puzzle and so while it does not mean we cannot engage in robust debate, in fact we should, we should do it in a fashion which reflects well on ourselves and the company.

Finally as we all know the explosion that occurred last week sent shrapnel everywhere even around the globe but in particular it blew the doors off Tony Dawe's office. At 10pm last night I received an email from Tony Dawe asking if I could fill him in, in a comprehensive way as to what had taken place. At 11.15pm I sent him my reply and he replied almost immediately asking if he could share my communication with Ken Scarince. We have had multiple further communications since then and I can assure everyone that he is completely up to speed with all the goings on. I do not intend to release these communications suffice to say that they would fully expose my private identity and that of my son. There are enough members including zeebot who know those details so that if anyone has concerns that I am not what I appear to be it can be confirmed. Jesse Chapman comes to mind as someone who knows my identity and background.

No one chose the time of this explosion particularly Tony Dawe who informs me that he was and is very much in the middle of a major project needing his full attention.

So on his behalf can I ask that we move on from the past and allow Tony Dawe to get on with what we as shareholders want him to be doing on our behalf and leave any further discussions with him regarding these events until the inevitable social gatherings that will take place.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 182 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
BREAKING NEWS:

I have been informed directly by Mr. Tony Dawe that he is now an official Brainchip company observer of this platform. He has also informed Zeebot of this fact at the time of his registration this morning.

At this stage he will be an observer only and taking notes.

He will not be replying on this forum to questions and they should continue to be referred to him by email or telephone. Not via the private messaging service on this platform.

There is clearly acceptance that there is a need for a safe place for Brainchip shareholders and potential investors to congregate and exchange
information.

So it becomes even more important for all shareholders to accept that how we present ourselves here could eventually become an asset for ourselves, the share price and Brainchip.

Brainchip has high ethical standards and goals and promotes itself in the beneficial Ai space and is very much the new kid on the international block and has to prove itself everyday.

An ethical responsible shareholder base is just another part of this puzzle and so while it does not mean we cannot engage in robust debate, in fact we should, we should do it in a fashion which reflects well on ourselves and the company.

Finally as we all know the explosion that occurred last week sent shrapnel everywhere even around the globe but in particular it blew the doors off Tony Dawe's office. At 10pm last night I received an email from Tony Dawe asking if I could fill him in, in a comprehensive way as to what had taken place. At 11.15pm I sent him my reply and he replied almost immediately asking if he could share my communication with Ken Scarince. We have had multiple further communications since then and I can assure everyone that he is completely up to speed with all the goings on. I do not intend to release these communications suffice to say that they would fully expose my private identity and that of my son. There are enough members including zeebot who know those details so that if anyone has concerns that I am not what I appear to be it can be confirmed. Jesse Chapman comes to mind as someone who knows my identity and background.

No one chose the time of this explosion particularly Tony Dawe who informs me that he was and is very much in the middle of a major project needing his full attention.

So on his behalf can I ask that we move on from the past and allow Tony Dawe to get on with what we as shareholders want him to be doing on our behalf and leave any further discussions with him regarding these events until the inevitable social gatherings that will take place.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thank you @Fact Finder

• Thinking
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom