BrainChip – AFL/NRL Tipping Comp

Updated leaderboard FYI...

View attachment 3271
Thanks Butch

There’s been quite a few upsets I obviously didn’t see coming in the AFL.

Carlton, Sydney & Hawthorn all caught me by surprise! It’s good for the competition, not so good for my tips!

West Coast I was locked in before half the team went missing! 😂

Well done to those nailing it.

Still no idea in the NRL!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot (16).png

This is bull shit. What sort of bot trading methods are you all using to win these 3000 valuable shares?

Thank you for the two kind hearts for doing a shittier job than me, but watch out... I am coming to get you.

PS: Butch, is there a consolation price for 64th place? Participation prize? Something? Anything?

I should have named myself ''Manchild''. 🤔 💡

May be next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
View attachment 3638

This is bull shit. What sort of bot trading methods are you all using to win these 3000 valuable shares?

Thank you for the two kind hearts for doing a shittier job than me, but watch out... I am coming to get you.

PS: Butch, is there a consolation price for 64th place? Participation prize? Something? Anything?

May be next time.
Hey Bacon, are you sure you weren't involved in the bot trading for the Adelaide v Port Adelaide game. Well manipulated mate, haha. Just joking, great pick there. Never know, a few more of those and you'll be back up there.

• Wow
View attachment 3638

May be next time.
You could of called yourself unknown soldier, then re-invented yourself and changed your name to find out your still shit. That would give you a great chance of coming last.

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
View attachment 3638

May be next time.
Well what can I say.... what a crap start :ROFLMAO: I'm with you crispy ..watch out we are on our way upwards ( I can't get any lower!!!! :) )

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Violin1

Regular
Sorry I'm late.......GO PIES!!!

• Haha

Mws

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Go Giraffes!

Wait.. what's this game?

• Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hey Bacon, are you sure you weren't involved in the bot trading for the Adelaide v Port Adelaide game. Well manipulated mate, haha. Just joking, great pick there. Never know, a few more of those and you'll be back up there.
I was randomly pressing the buttons, bit like buying shares. I have never done this betting business except from ASX lol

• Haha

Violin1

Regular
F@ck

butcherano

Regular
View attachment 3638

May be next time.
Sure!…I’ll shout you an icy cold VB the next time I’m in Melb if you come 64th @BaconLover. Although that could be construed as a form of cruel and unusual punishment…but hey…let’s run with that for now…:p

But I’m going to let you in on a secret. I’m pretty confident you won’t finish last. Now…I’m not going to name names. But there is one particular poster who joined the AFL/NRL tipping comp who has elected to edge out the competition by only tipping soccer games in Europe!…:unsure: I’m pretty sure I mentioned at some stage that we had to tip AFL and NRL to win didn’t I?!…lol…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Sure!…I’ll shout you an icy cold VB the next time I’m in Melb if you come 64th @BaconLover. Although that could be construed as a form of cruel and unusual punishment…but hey…let’s run with that for now…:p

But I’m going to let you in on a secret. I’m pretty confident you won’t finish last. Now…I’m not going to name names. But there is one particular poster who joined the AFL/NRL tipping comp who has elected to edge out the competition by only tipping soccer games in Europe!…:unsure: I’m pretty sure I mentioned at some stage that we had to tip AFL and NRL to win didn’t I?!…lol…
Now that's insider trading.

I object your honour. I demand a beer when I finish 63rd. (May be not VB haha.. I'd rather have a Corona, beer I meant)

• Haha
Now that's insider trading.

I object your honour. I demand a beer when I finish 63rd. (May be not VB haha.. I'd rather have a Corona, beer I meant)

I might end up claiming that beer Bacon.

To be honest I’m not paying as much attention as I should but I think I’m racing you to the bottom!

Can’t believe how badly I’m tipping this year. It’s awful!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
@butcherano Or anyone, What does the number in brackets mean? where it says 6 (4)

1652097812411.jpeg

simoni

Regular
@butcherano Or anyone, What does the number in brackets mean? where it says 6 (4)
The number in the bracket is the points difference you guessed from the actual points won by. For example port Adelaide won by 17pts over the western bulldogs. Therefore in this case the points that would have been guessed was either 14pts or 21pts (ie: difference of 4pts)

Terroni2105

Founding Member

The number in the bracket is the points difference you guessed from the actual points won by. For example port Adelaide won by 17pts over the western bulldogs. Therefore in this case the points that would have been guessed was either 14pts or 21pts (ie: difference of 4pts)
Thanks simoni

butcherano

Regular
Thanks simoni
Yeah it’s actually used to prevent a tie. If two or more tipsters have the same total number of correct tips for the year, then the tipster with the smallest points margin in the brackets will be on top of the others on the ladder. Makes the first game of the round the most important. I’ll have to put up an updated copy of the combined leaderboard at some stage during the week….the points margin won’t matter for me though because I couldn’t pick my nose let alone a winning team this year!…maybe tipping Collingwood every week wasn’t such a good idea after all….lol…:LOL:

I‘m definitely enjoying watching the share price lately rather than the footy….(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Although I’ve failed miserably in the tipping it’s been a good season and lots of great games!

Unlike Brainchip how good is it when the games 1/2 way through and you don’t know who’s going to win. Brainchip has been my only winning tip this year! 😀

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

butcherano

Regular
Hey @butcherano any update on who’s winning
G’day @Rocket577….give me 5 or 10 and I’ll post an updated leaderboard…. It’s not me btw!…😬

Top Bottom