BrainChip – AFL/NRL Tipping Comp

butcherano

Regular
Hope you don’t mind me going a little off topic here with a tipping comp @zeeb0t . Although it’s aligned with the BRN share price if that helps.

Thought I’d get in early to give everyone a chance to sign up and do some study before the first game kicks off in a month.

I’m happy to donate 3,000 BRN as the total prize money. Will sell them on Mon 5th Sep at the open, after the last home and away game is finished that weekend and then distribute the cash as follows:

1st prize – 60%

2nd prize – 20%

3rd prize – 10%

4th prize – 5%

5th prize – 5%

Will pay in bitcoin for anonymity…or open to suggestions.

Only a couple of rules – you must be a BrainChip shareholder and you must use the username from this chat forum when you enter.

I’m sure we’ve got a mix of AFL and NRL purists…so to make it fair to all I’m making it a combined AFL and NRL tipping comp. Winners are based on the total combined AFL and NRL tipping scores.

Register here…. Akida Ballista Tipping Comp

Password: Akida

Note that the name you enter may appear alongside your username on the site, so use initials, make it up or leave it blank if you want to remain anonymous.

I’m also running an AFL Supercoach league if anyone’s interested (no prize money) - AFL Supercoach

For our overseas friends…you’ve got something else to start researching now…

https://www.afl.com.au/

https://www.nrl.com/

Happy tipping. Looking forward to a healthy share price come September! And go the mighty Pies!!!

Cheers,

Butcherano.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Does it matter if we just do tips for one of the codes? Or do we need to do both?

matt

That's awfully generous of you butch. I'm in and signed up mate but might I add that you have to be a member of this forum?

Reactions: 3 users

butcherano

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

matt

Both....nothing like a challenge!...😁
Alot of people won't be able to use the same user name due to the large comp user base. So not sure how that will work?

butcherano

Regular
Alot of people won't be able to use the same user name due to the large comp user base. So not sure how that will work?
Maybe use TSE as a suffix or prefix?!

Reactions: 2 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Hope you don’t mind me going a little off topic here with a tipping comp @zeeb0t . Although it’s aligned with the BRN share price if that helps.

Thought I’d get in early to give everyone a chance to sign up and do some study before the first game kicks off in a month.

I’m happy to donate 3,000 BRN as the total prize money. Will sell them on Mon 5th Sep at the open, after the last home and away game is finished that weekend and then distribute the cash as follows:

1st prize – 60%

2nd prize – 20%

3rd prize – 10%

4th prize – 5%

5th prize – 5%

Only a couple of rules – you must be a BrainChip shareholder and you must use the username from this chat forum when you enter.

I’m sure we’ve got a mix of AFL and NRL purists…so to make it fair to all I’m making it a combined AFL and NRL tipping comp. Winners are based on the total combined AFL and NRL tipping scores.

Note that the name you enter may appear alongside your username on the site, so use initials, make it up or leave it blank if you want to remain anonymous.

I’m also running an AFL Supercoach league if anyone’s interested (no prize money) - AFL Supercoach

Happy tipping. Looking forward to a healthy share price come September! And go the mighty Pies!!!

Cheers,

Butcherano.
Many Thanks Buddy I'm in.......................$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 1 users

sleepymonk

Regular

1st prize – 60%

2nd prize – 20%

3rd prize – 10%

4th prize – 5%

5th prize – 5%

Cheers,

Butcherano.
Can’t help to think if the share price gets to $10 on that day….. lol

Reactions: 6 users
Maybe use TSE as a suffix or prefix?!
That’s extremely generous of you Butch!

I’m ok with the AFL as I played footy and still follow it. But NFI with the thugby tips which will make it very challenging!

I did play socially a little when in NSW for a few years but that was 25 years ago. I was the guy that would usually get the ball after it was rolled back or the first pass as I was small, fit and quick. It usually ended with guys twice my size flattening me and grinding me into the ground but occasionally I would get through or create an opening. Good times.

Any young ones on the forum: You think you’ll be fit forever….until your not!

I’m up for the challenge though. Good Luck everyone!

scanspeak

Regular
Wow thank you Butch!
Not a huge follower of either code but from my experience in tipping competitions that doesn't really matter.
If someone uses AKIDA to pick the winner is that cheating ? :LOL:

Terroni2105

Founding Member
i’ve joined Butcherano, when does the season tipping start? Will we get an email from the site reminding us to put our tips in?

butcherano

Regular
i’ve joined Butcherano, when does the season tipping start? Will we get an email from the site reminding us to put our tips in?
Awesome…NRL kicks off first on 10-Mar and then the first AFL game is 17-Mar. I think under your preferences you can check a box to get email reminders. I’ll post in the lead up to the first game as well, just as a reminder….

Slade

Top 20
Awesome!!! Very generous Butcherano.

Reactions: 5 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Thats Amazing Butch, very generous, can't wait to take those shares out of your hands (y)

Reactions: 4 users

kenjikool

Regular

1st prize – 60%

2nd prize – 20%

3rd prize – 10%

4th prize – 5%

5th prize – 5%

Cheers,

Butcherano.
Can we ban anyone using Akida to do their picks for them? I feel a few here that bought the Akida PCIe boards would have a big advantage.

Reactions: 1 users

butcherano

Regular
Can we ban anyone using Akida to do their picks for them? I feel a few here that bought the Akida PCIe boards would have a big advantage.

Nah…can’t ban myself!…:p

• Haha
Can’t help to think if the share price gets to $10 on that day….. lol
I’m tempted to give it a go just to try and win. If I win, and the SP is $10 at that time, Put it on record that the winnings goes on the bar somewhere wherever Butcherano wants to $10 party.

Reactions: 7 users

sleepymonk

Regular
I’m tempted to give it a go just to try and win. If I win, and the SP is $10 at that time, Put it on record that the winnings goes on the bar somewhere wherever Butcherano wants to $10 party.
Good stuff, Mr Unfair. I'll take extra meds to control my blood pressure then.

bad idea

1st prize – 60%

2nd prize – 20%

3rd prize – 10%

4th prize – 5%

5th prize – 5%

Cheers,

Butcherano.
Thanks for setting up Butcherano and your generosity is an example to all.
An AFL fan but no knowledge of NRL teams ( so should go well in tipping NRL then)

Cheers, bad idea

Reactions: 6 users

Sotherbys01

Regular
Hey Butch, top idea and very generous to put up $30K worth of shares haha..... I'm a Dees supporter from birth and you go for the Pies, should be a good season for sledging as mighty Max and his merry men go 2 in a ROW !!! Hope you are participating in the tipping too yeah?

Top Bottom