BrainChip – AFL/NRL Tipping Comp

Well Done @butcherano for your big win in the DreamTeam!

Great final score too!

It was fun.

Cheers

Reactions: 2 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hey Butch,

When you have a minute can you please provide an updated ladder

Cheers 🥂

butcherano

Regular
Hey Butch,

When you have a minute can you please provide an updated ladder

Cheers 🥂
No worries @TechGirl....still too close to call just yet. I think you're the No.1 female tipper at the moment if that helps!...(y);)

And just a reminder that it's only the home and away games we're tipping....so no tipping left in the AFL with the finals starting next week and just one round left in the NRL.

Cheers....

1661683652690.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

butcherano

Regular
Well Done @butcherano for your big win in the DreamTeam!

Great final score too!

It was fun.

Cheers
Cheers SG...was a good year. Still a bit of work to do to get that $50k top prize from the HeraldSun!....anyway, will have to do it all again next year...(y)

• Fire

TechGirl

Founding Member
No worries @TechGirl....still too close to call just yet. I think you're the No.1 female tipper at the moment if that helps!...(y);)

And just a reminder that it's only the home and away games we're tipping....so no tipping left in the AFL with the finals starting next week and just one round left in the NRL.

Cheers....

View attachment 15254

Thanks so much

And thanks for your generosity in putting this comp together I’ve really enjoyed it but I wish I was number 1 out of the boys and girls 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Violin1

Regular
It's been great Butcherano, thank you. It's kept me interested all year. Just wish I'd read the instructions properly and hadn't missed a couple of games where I got the away teams. What might have been........oh, and if oooonly I'd bought BRN at 3 cents........or.......

But the one thing I did do right was tip the mighty Pies every round!!! They've acted like a team this year and instead of the BRN tattoo I'm thinking about a Jamie Elliott sleeve.........

Go Pies! Down with the dirty Cats!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Vanman1100

Regular
Thanks butcherano again. It’s been fun

Mws

Regular
It's been great Butcherano, thank you. It's kept me interested all year. Just wish I'd read the instructions properly and hadn't missed a couple of games where I got the away teams. What might have been........oh, and if oooonly I'd bought BRN at 3 cents........or.......

But the one thing I did do right was tip the mighty Pies every round!!! They've acted like a team this year and instead of the BRN tattoo I'm thinking about a Jamie Elliott sleeve.........

Go Pies! Down with the dirty Cats!
Go you dirty cats

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Violin1

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha

butcherano

Regular
Well...that's it for another year! Bit of an anti-climax in the end because Shiplap cruised home for an easy win....congrats mate....

Couple of good late runs to sneak into the top 5 for some prize money though. Will loop in with the winners offline tomorrow, but well done. I was hoping I'd be donating to myself but there's always next year!...lol

Now to focus on more important things like the mighty pies getting through to the grand final!...and winning it!!...:p

Final leaderboard below fyi.

Cheers all...been a great year of footy...(y)

1662292773528.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Tezza

Regular
Thanks butchering it was fun. I tried a few hail Mary's to try and catch the leader and had my worst result in the nrl for the season. Ooops! Anyway thanks again.

• Fire

Tezza

Regular
Oops spell check changed your name. Butcherano

• Haha
Thanks so much Butcherano for all you have done in running this competition, you're a legend mate. Go the mighty Pies as well!

• Fire

Shiplap

Emerged
Thank you Butcherano for organising and running the footy tips. It’s been great for a bit of fun. Much appreciated 😊

• Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Well...that's it for another year! Bit of an anti-climax in the end because Shiplap cruised home for an easy win....congrats mate....

Couple of good late runs to sneak into the top 5 for some prize money though. Will loop in with the winners offline tomorrow, but well done. I was hoping I'd be donating to myself but there's always next year!...lol

Now to focus on more important things like the mighty pies getting through to the grand final!...and winning it!!...:p

Final leaderboard below fyi.

Cheers all...been a great year of footy...(y)

View attachment 15853
Fantastic effort butcherano ... thanks so much for your very generous prize fund and organisation ... well done to all winners ... Cheers

• Love

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thank you Butcherano for organising and running the footy tips. It’s been great for a bit of fun. Much appreciated 😊
CONGRATULATIONS Shiplap awesome tipping 👏👏👏

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thanks so much Butcherano for all you have done in running this competition, you're a legend mate. Go the mighty Pies as well!
Awesome tipping SharesFB .... nice work 👏👏

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thanks butchering it was fun. I tried a few hail Mary's to try and catch the leader and had my worst result in the nrl for the season. Ooops! Anyway thanks again.
Great effort Tezza .... 👏👏

BOB Bank of Brainchip
@NRL CEO ... great tipping well done ... 👏👏

BOB Bank of Brainchip
@Makeme 2020 ... Nice top five finish .. great work ... 👏👏

Top Bottom