BET Discussion 2022

Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I just realised the $2.38 you mentioned is for BRN not BET.
My bad, I didn't see what ticker it was relating to! oh well we are up to date with both now! cheers Steve :)

• Haha

TeddyFiles

Regular
Todays volume 5m plus with no SP increase. Is this large parcels of borrowed shares being sold into the market to drive price down so said sellers can buyback to increase position?

Reactions: 1 users
Todays volume 5m plus with no SP increase. Is this large parcels of borrowed shares being sold into the market to drive price down so said sellers can buyback to increase position?
I think so Teddy - trying a big tree shake but there is always a buyer at these levels now - there will come a time where they have to realise they cannot force it down any further and start closing out - or that big announcement comes and the hype comes back

Reactions: 2 users

TeddyFiles

Regular
I think so Teddy - trying a big tree shake but there is always a buyer at these levels now - there will come a time where they have to realise they cannot force it down any further and start closing out - or that big announcement comes and the hype comes back
Yeah 8m plus now. I saw two lots of 500,000 & 200,000 but seemed to have little effect. Hopefully they have left their run a little late.
They to are human and can make mistakes.
Just happy to see BET back being a major focus of the market.

Reactions: 4 users

raindear

Emerged

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder

Perennial Value Management Limited

Interesting as 46,436,724 shares. They got us out of the slump of the 60s on Feb 2/3.

Is this a good thing they are on board? This probably goes into Top 20 as well?

Lattelarry

Regular
Really feels like its going to pop - current price is way to good anyway.

TeddyFiles

Regular
HC very quiet.

• Haha

TeddyFiles

Regular
Interesting last 15 minutes. Definitely feels like they are trying to get the SP down off the high. Setting up for the auction maybe.

TeddyFiles

Regular
The real sellers sitting at 75 and just before close comes in the single shares selling at 74.

raindear

Emerged
3:59:59 pm0.74002
3:59:55 pm0.74001
3:59:53 pm0.74001
3:59:50 pm0.74001
3:59:46 pm0.74001
3:59:45 pm0.74002
3:59:37 pm0.74002
3:59:31 pm0.74001

TeddyFiles

Regular
Yeah just game playing. Got back to 75 in the auction. They will eventually give up but we have a long way to go so just need to ride it out.

raindear

Emerged
4:10:56 pm Very popular time. Lots went through

The th

The thing with the TAB offer is that we could of kept all the wagering licenses and media assets and then flipped the bookmaking side to Foxbet or someone else
I wonder when the Tab demerger is finished, if it could be possible if TAB wagering would consider backing in certain assets into Betmakers in return for equity? Or Betmakers team up and do a joint bid with another party to break up parts of Tab wagering once it is separately listed.

I wonder when the Tab demerger is finished, if it could be possible if TAB wagering would consider backing in certain assets into Betmakers in return for equity? Or Betmakers team up and do a joint bid with another party to break up parts of Tab wagering once it is separately listed.
It could be an interesting move. But I think Betmakers are probably focused on the USA at the moment.

Reactions: 5 users

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder

Perennial Value Management Limited

Interesting as 46,436,724 shares. They got us out of the slump of the 60s on Feb 2/3.

Is this a good thing they are on board? This probably goes into Top 20 as well?
Looks like they continue to accumulate stock after the dilution from the new shares issued to Waterhouse VC.

TeddyFiles

Regular
9A9F578C-C0F5-43A1-9248-5EC2C62F70FA.png

TeddyFiles

Regular
See if it survives 🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom