AVZ Discussion 2022

Charbella

Regular
I would like to know too. But I have a lot of confidence the journo knows how to analyse complexity and you would too upon knowing who

Well even shareholders here can fill in the gaps. The fact of a question of leaving is and returning is new to me. We always hear how solid CATH stands by AVZ.

It’s a basic statement of probabilities and is concrete within those terms. You’ll have to jigsaw what you have already, to it.

I didn’t use “DRC journalist”. There is nothing about that they are Congolese.

I am not betting anything

It’s not a bet. it’s an expression of some genuine frustration and uncertainty current even in Kinshasa and even Mihigo doesn’t know when “soon” is.
Hi Der Geist, in simple terms is this journalist providing a positive/negative feedback for AVZ? By the sound of it, everyone is out and the DRC wants it all! Could you please explain what the journalist is trying to convey in simple and clear English. Your interpretation would be greatly appreciated.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
w

timb89 is correct
And Moneybhags self confesses here on a separate AVZ thread for people who don’t “get it” :
No he is not correct.
You are wrong wrong wrong DG.
ALLLLLL DAY LONG you are wrong, I cant even comprehend how incredibly wrong you are.
Mr. wrong

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If anyone wants to educate themselves about the true fabric of this thread, what it's all about, how posters came to TSE, who they were, what they were looking for and why the forum has a commmunity spirit and purpose to it (well..... until recently it seems :rolleyes:) go back and read the opening 5-10 pages on the AVZ thread

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Azzler

Top 20
Hi Der Geist, in simple terms is this journalist providing a positive/negative feedback for AVZ? By the sound of it, everyone is out and the DRC wants it all! Could you please explain what the journalist is trying to convey in simple and clear English. Your interpretation would be greatly appreciated.
I've just been informed directly from the President himself.
AVZ will absolutely get the mining licence, unless they don't.
Confirmed right here, you heard it first!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
Moneybhags is correct, offtopic lovers who still share an interest in AVZ are better off in the Moneybhags dedicated thread to offtopic threads.
TSE rules apply to all.
No you are wrong.
I think everything you've ever said is wrong.
Check out how wrong DG is folks!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Moneybhags is correct, offtopic lovers who still share an interest in AVZ are better off in the Moneybhags dedicated thread to offtopic threads.
TSE rules apply to all.

Stop twisting MB's post and using it

Those that have been here a long time know what lead to the creation of the off topic dedicated thread

It wasn't the fact that posts were "off-topic" it was that the balance at that point had got a bit skewed

So quit with using Moneybag's post for some sort of evidenciary purpose to further your own agenda

The absolute BS a few undermining and spiritless posters have brought to this thread in the last few weeks has created more disharmony and irrelevant Hot Crapperish posts than I have seen in my whole time here

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Interview with Franck, translation available,
No he is not correct.
You are wrong wrong wrong DG.
ALLLLLL DAY LONG you are wrong, I cant even comprehend how incredibly wrong you are.
Mr. wrong
Wong, Wong, fukkin Wong

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
I've just been informed directly from the President himself.
AVZ will absolutely get the mining licence, unless they don't.
Confirmed right here, you heard it first!
"I can't help but think (ever the optimist) that AVZ have secured Manono and Com and Z are out. But it can not yet be announced, finalizing stages ect... So Com and Z are suing for their claimed ownership valuations." Azzler 15/05

Looking like you might have been onto something there Azzler ?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Interview with Frank's brother, Franck.
Translation is available, switch on undertitles and translate.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Moneybhags is correct on AVZ discussion should be left to AVZ matters alone. Here is Moneybhags setting up a thread for offtopic lovers on TSE:
View attachment 36888
NO
WRONG!
You're wrong.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

JNRB

Regular
I live in Europe so am out of sync with most of the posters on here. This morning I opened the AVZ thread and saw there was like 4 pages of messages to catch up on. "Wow!" I thought, "that's more than usual, maybe something has actually my happened!" .... . . .

...NOPE! Just 4 pages of people mostly bitchin at each other. As for Der Geist - maybe he makes some valid points but if a full quarter of the posts are from 1 person then to me that's just spam and they clearly can't formulate a proper idea or aren't trying to. For those that think he's a troll, well do what Zeebot said, report the post and then stop engaging.

Aside from just generally having a good forum, the positive contributions and discussions here help us all get through the ability situation we find ourselves in. A little vent every now and then is one thing but don't let a few sour interlopers poison the well.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

TDITD

Top 20
Stop twisting MB's post and using it

Those that have been here a long time know what lead to the creation of the off topic dedicated thread

It wasn't the fact that posts were "off-topic" it was that the balance at that point had got a bit skewed

So quit with using Moneybag's post for some sort of evidenciary purpose to further your own agenda

The absolute BS a few undermining and spiritless posters have brought to this thread in the last few weeks has created more disharmony and irrelevant Hot Crapperish posts than I have seen in my whole time here
paul rudd smiling GIF by Anchorman Movie

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
Well well well …got moderated & threatened with being banned for mentioning the thinned skinned nut bros fuck off to a twosome thread somewhere …sorry this place has turned to shit with these HC type trolls
1684559583231.gif

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

DoubleA

Regular
Interview with Frank's brother, Franck.
Translation is available, switch on undertitles and translate.

Summary of points discussed:

Americans respected human rights and paid more. Social benefits now decreased under the Chinese.

Discussions on cobalt/Kabila - Chinese are in politics. Chinese come to countries to take resources. They are dishonest. Massive human rights violations.

DRC weak in enforcing legislation. Manipulated by Chinese. Shared responsibility. Responsibility shared with foreigners.

Manono - documentary - people want AVZ/Australians due to paying higher wages and better conditions

Chinese are cheating the Congolese for 50kg of Concentrate they declare 15kg. Say it is wet/contains water etc, congolese see it is concentrate but don't object

Illegal presence of Chinese and foreigners.

Chinese do not operate the mines in line with international conditions/wages, they come to take the minerals, they exploit and pollute. Chinese destroy the environment, they speak chinese.

Chinese already control 70% plus of resources.

Chinese do not provide hospitals and education. Should come from mining sales.

Dathcom Feasibility study has plans for providing electricity with Australians operating in manono, provide water and health centres. These are planned in the model.

DRC need to diversify away from China

With the west, if they do not respect standards, DRC know how to hit them in their public opinion. Whereas with China who can they complain to? No one.

Chinese public policy is just to go and take/steal as much as possible

Australians - if they hurt us we sue them in the stock market or in the courts

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Dreddb0t: I am the law. Your post has been moderated, and you've been warned. Read the rules again and be vigilant - any further transgressions will lead to an automatic ban. Remember, ignorance is not an excuse.

Reason: The post content is encouraging others to report a user's posts and aliases, which can be seen as a form of trolling or baiting. This behavior is not allowed on the forum and can create a negative environment for other users.

Noooooo we wouldn’t want to create a negative environment. Funniest shit I’ve read all day

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Good morning.

I have just started a thread “AVZ discussion 2023”
And I will post the good stuff in here to there.

Others please help by joining TSE thread “AVZ discussion 2023” - it will take some

@zeeb0t please note that due to some posters unwilling to follow TSE rules by being on topic, I’ve decided to add a thread called “AVZ discussion 2023”. That way for those who do not want the threads cluttered with personal socials of others but just want AVZ matters discussed can do so without annoyance.

Hopefully a new start
Can you please stay in that thread then?
Not sure who you are telling people what to do…..again!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Hudnut

Regular
Well well well …got moderated & threatened with being banned for mentioning the thinned skinned nut bros fuck off to a twosome thread somewhere …sorry this place has turned to shit with these HC type trolls
View attachment 36890

I didn't report ya.
Nice to know what you think of me though.
Here I was thinking you were a decent bloke.

Top Bottom