AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Went a bit troppo last night, deleted my more deranged message.
Love and mung beans guys. xo
Been there a couple of times over the past 8 months. Glad to see you are back and fighting the good fight again!
Toad looks like she's on her last legs spewing easily disproven lies all over the media.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
5ACD2C0B-DBC2-468A-A37A-42B686005084.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yeah, old LaRs-laugh-a-minute is getting pretty shrill and desperate. Keeps posting the fake docs multi times, and claiming Princess Liealot is completely innocent. Claims he holds too. What a fucking wanker

but then of course I'm just a
👈👈👈

• Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Azzler

Top 20
Been there a couple of times over the past 8 months. Glad to see you are back and fighting the good fight again!
Toad looks like she's on her last legs spewing easily disproven lies all over the media.
Yeah I know mate, the twitter freak show is ramping up hard.
Had to laugh at some Congolese woman posted that jail pic with the pineapple that someone invented right here on TSE (anyone remember who did it?)
I'm getting RSI from liking all the twitter posts supporting AVZ.
The support on there now is overwhelming. It has to count for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Samus

Top 20
Yeah I know mate, the twitter freak show is ramping up hard.
Had to laugh at some Congolese woman posted that jail pic with the pineapple that someone invented right here on TSE (anyone remember who did it?)
I'm getting RSI from liking all the twitter posts supporting AVZ.
The support on there now is overwhelming. It has to count for something.
Believe it was @Adriano Dude that painted that masterpiece.
The same woman is now going around spreading the truth of the situation, I just liked some of her tweets 🤗

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
Fyi, According to mediacongo, I see where,

Justice: the 5,000 new magistrates will be assigned and budgeted for in 2023 and 2024 due to 2,500 per year (Félix Tshisekedi)

About 5,000 magistrates recently recruited, "they will be assigned during the budgetary exercises of 2023 and 2024 due to 2,500 per year", declared, this Saturday, December 10, 2022, Félix Tshisekedi before the two chambers of Parliament meeting in congress.

He called for a balanced distribution during the assignments of these magistrates".

He would like us to avoid concentrating them in the areas of cities to the detriment of rural areas.

The Head of State also raised the issue of the rehabilitation of nearly "300 unjustly dismissed magistrates"

The Head of State receives the oath of Advocates General at the Constitutional Court

The President of the Republic, Felix Tshisekedi received, Saturday, December 10, the oath of the first 3 general attorneys and 6 others at the Constitutional Court.

They were sworn in before the Head of State in the banquet hall of the People's Palace.

Among these sworn in, 4 lend benefit from a second mandate.

They are the first Advocate General Tulibaki Lusolo as well as Advocates General Mbaka, Matadombi, Bonane Muwana, and Ms. Masiala Kaza.

The newcomers to this prosecutor's office near the High Court are the first general attorneys, Likoko Bangala and Pongo Bushapong.

There are also the general attorneys: Kasongo Mpawu, Nkongolo Ilunga, Iyoli Zo Bogongo.

All these magistrates have been appointed since July 30 by presidential order.

1670724719887.png

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank

Reactions: 19 users

Rambo

Regular
Thanks Rambo for sharing this.

Both commentator & legal eagle agree , this is a shit fest mess..........errr, derrrrrrrr!!

A few take aways.....

a) potentially a 3rd arbitration case might be added to ICC time table ( 2 SPAs with DATHOMIR + Jin Cheng snack deal) ..........could be heard concurrently ........potentially saving time and expense.....but not guaranteed.

b) Arbitration could go on for 2 years other wise............. 6 - 12 months at least......:(

c) Regards to Jin Cheng, first right of refusal to AVZ or any other deal done is null & void ( uniform law ), however if indeed 15% shares have been transferred, could be hard to claw back. AVZ would need to prove that Jin Cheng was aware of the pre emptive clause and acted NOT in " good conscience "

d) Legal eagle suggests that AVZ would more than likely not resume trading until a verdict is reached as it would be detrimental to the SP other wise.

e) Legal eagle suggests that it might be best for all parties to negotiate a deal privately and drop the court proceedings therefore allowing the project to go ahead...........essentially meaning a payout to Dathomir and going into bed with Jin Cheng one would think.........:eek::unsure:

FARKEN food for thought.

FARKEN, FARKEN, FARKEN

View attachment 23979

View attachment 23980

View attachment 23981

FARKEN if you do, FARKEN if you dont.

FARKEN
I tend to agree it could be hard on the share price if we are to resume trading with mining license issued and ownership not resolved. Avz have clearly stated their ownership and right of first refusal and have not changed on this statement. I believe them.

Ownership for most myself included is a big deal, no one likes uncertainty especially the market. In time they will prove once and for all the ownership dispute and I think they will come out on top.

As frustrating as this suspension has been maybe they should stay suspended once the mining license comes until ownership is sorted. I don’t know what the right thing to do is. They could get on with construction in the mean time. If they do trade with the mining license management better have a bunch of good announcements lined up afterwards.

As for getting into bed with zinjin or a deal with dathomir just to get this resolved quickly. Absolutely not, I am 100% against this. If we partner with them they will somehow try to push us out down the road. They will make up lies to sabotage us. Or worse we could get tangled up with them screwing over the drc or similar to the China moly situation. It is worth the time to keep what is rightfully ours.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
If anyone has seen the movie Lord of War (a seriously good watch if you haven't already) I particularly like this quote from it:

Yuri Orlov: [Narrating] Every faction in Africa calls themselves by these noble names - Liberation this, Patriotic that, Democratic Republic of something-or-other... I guess they can't own up to what they usually are: the Federation of Worse Oppressors Than the Last Bunch of Oppressors. Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur when both combatants proclaim themselves Freedom Fighters.

While he was talking about african civil wars it also perfectly sums up african governmental corruption too.

Reactions: 7 users
I tend to agree it could be hard on the share price if we are to resume trading with mining license issued and ownership not resolved. Avz have clearly stated their ownership and right of first refusal and have not changed on this statement. I believe them.

Ownership for most myself included is a big deal, no one likes uncertainty especially the market. In time they will prove once and for all the ownership dispute and I think they will come out on top.

As frustrating as this suspension has been maybe they should stay suspended once the mining license comes until ownership is sorted. I don’t know what the right thing to do is. They could get on with construction in the mean time. If they do trade with the mining license management better have a bunch of good announcements lined up afterwards.

As for getting into bed with zinjin or a deal with dathomir just to get this resolved quickly. Absolutely not, I am 100% against this. If we partner with them they will somehow try to push us out down the road. They will make up lies to sabotage us. Or worse we could get tangled up with them screwing over the drc or similar to the China moly situation. It is worth the time to keep what is rightfully ours.
I’ve been thinking about this, or more particularly, what happens post the ML. In the context of Manono being a resource of massive strategic importance I can definitely see a different kind of Chinese shit-fuckery continuing for years, most especially through the build phase. Some local unrest here, some sabotaged equipment there. It expect that our patience and resolve will be tested by accidental-on-purpose disruptions to road, rail, power, and administrative process. Bookmark it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Zijin and Dathomir, through their behaviour, have proven, in the strongest possible way, that they are shonkier than the shonky brothers and absolutely can't be trusted.
Not the right mob to go into sea with.
I hate to have them looking after my air compressor, while I'm diving deep down for diamonds and I have to rely on them for air to survive.
I'm prepared to bet my last ball that I have Buckleys to surface alive.

Talking about farking (it's Sunday) surface rights.

1670730872356.png

JF needs a can of this:
1670730988578.png
FFS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Charbella

Regular
I’ve been thinking about this, or more particularly, what happens post the ML. In the context of Manono being a resource of massive strategic importance I can definitely see a different kind of Chinese shit-fuckery continuing for years, most especially through the build phase. Some local unrest here, some sabotaged equipment there. It expect that our patience and resolve will be tested by accidental-on-purpose disruptions to road, rail, power, and administrative process. Bookmark it.
It’s time for the Australian government to step in. FIRB had no issue to intervene with Yibin Tianyi transaction, yet no action to assist AVZ in the last 8 months. This would have never happened if we were an American company. Why are we even listed on the ASX?

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Bonsoir

Regular
It’s time for the Australian government to step in. FIRB had no issue to intervene with Yibin Tianyi transaction, yet no action to assist AVZ in the last 8 months. This would have never happened if we were an American company. Why are we even listed on the ASX?
Yes and think of all those capital gain dollars they will reap from us for doing fuck all to assist when this thing takes off….

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

BEISHA

Top 20
ELPHAMALE............one smart cookie and the voice of reason.

He is wasted on that vile HC site, we need some insiders to give him a nudge, nudge, wink, wink to get his ass over here at TSE, where the smarties live.

While we are at it get ERICSON, QBALL, STEVE 111, DARIPPER, TITAN 64, SUPER YACHT etc.

Leave TOLATE to suck his thumb with the other vermins .

imo

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Samus

Top 20
Nigel seemed reluctant to engage with them, at the preso I asked the question of him myself. However I agree and was surprised there wasn't more lobbying to the government from management given the billions at stake for the Australian economy.

Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Yep, good post......I agree.

Getting into bed with crooks is never a good idea, leopards dont change their spots.

I am very much warming to the idea that CATH gets 9% , AVZ retains 51% , we receive the ML and start construction ASAP of RD, with CATH receiving the extra 15% once ICC arbitration concludes in AVZ favour.......if that is all possible.

I also like the idea ELPHA offered up regards to CATH giving AVZ a pre payment for spod to bridge the finance hole too.

Just gotta wait it out and see what transpires .

imo

Reactions: 32 users

tonster66

Regular
I would be happy to contribute to a Capital raise and keep CATH at 9%

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1670736895214.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Someone posted here an exchange with a member of staff from the Australian embassy (whichever one has carriage over DRC relations). They confirmed that they were providing assistance, but at the same time it also sounded limited.

You might also recall the US Secretary of State visited the DRC in August. I reckon it an absolute certainty that Manono was raised in conversations with the DRC President, along with our second-favourite topic of corruption. I’m hoping the U.S government offered to assist the DRC with intel to help weed out the crooks. There has been an uptick in enforcement activity of late - that could be a result of western support, or it could just be coincidental.

Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom