AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
5BE75280-06D7-4D08-8AE6-D5129E67222B.png

Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
I tend to agree it could be hard on the share price if we are to resume trading with mining license issued and ownership not resolved. Avz have clearly stated their ownership and right of first refusal and have not changed on this statement. I believe them.

Ownership for most myself included is a big deal, no one likes uncertainty especially the market. In time they will prove once and for all the ownership dispute and I think they will come out on top.

As frustrating as this suspension has been maybe they should stay suspended once the mining license comes until ownership is sorted. I don’t know what the right thing to do is. They could get on with construction in the mean time. If they do trade with the mining license management better have a bunch of good announcements lined up afterwards.

As for getting into bed with zinjin or a deal with dathomir just to get this resolved quickly. Absolutely not, I am 100% against this. If we partner with them they will somehow try to push us out down the road. They will make up lies to sabotage us. Or worse we could get tangled up with them screwing over the drc or similar to the China moly situation. It is worth the time to keep what is rightfully ours.
Arbitration will take longer than the time we have left to stay suspended . It's all about the ML . Get that 51% nailed down and start trading . Time is our enemy and our enemies know it . The build up to the election in 12 months I'm imagining is going to get very dirty . The CCP having a major influence . . We need our shit sorted ASA f--king P . Nigel and team doing their best .Bring on the ML . IMO

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
And now for something completely different....

Just finished lunch at Magill Estate Kitchen....the more relaxed version of the famous Magill Estate Restaurant at Penfolds

Yes folks the Penfolds winery and spiritual home is 10mins up the road from Winenut's house....

https://www.penfolds.com/en-au/visit/magill-estate-kitchen.html

Anyhoo...

Booked the Uber for the return home

Surprise package.....Uber ended up being a Tesla

First time I'd been in one.......fuck me it was quite an experience

Some stats and facts I picked up from the enthusiastic driver:

• Free to run from home with a solar feed
  • No servicing required
  • No real maintenance required
  • Only check a few things every two years
  • The model was a bit older and so only got around 350km per charge (sounds like enough for tooling around town and running the kids about)
  • Diagnostics onboard tell you everything you might want to know (tyre pressure etc etc )
  • Fast charge if required (get you from 20% charge to 80% charge) takes about 20 mins and if you pay for it it's about $7 bucks
  • Does zero to 100 in about 5 seconds (do you ever really need to get from 0 to 100 in 5 seconds??) and this was a slower older model
  • Battery will probably outlive the car (this vehicle had done 600,000km no replacement to battery)
  • Some cars have done 1,000,000km .....no replacement battery required
  • Only thing to check and do under the hood is fill "blue" bottle with "blue" fluid (can't get that wrong!)
  • The smarts in the car were nuts (car can be "taught" to climate control itself ready for you to drive) ie warm cabin at 7:00am ready for drive to work. Cool cabin at 3:30pm in summer ready for kids school pickup etc etc)
  • Younger generation love the smarts and find the vehicle interface easy like an iphone
  • So quiet
  • So smooth
  • The ride was actually an "experience"

As Frank would say...."the future is electric"

Absolute no brainer.....and we all know it......that's why we invested in Lithium

But when you actually get up close and physically experience the future it is actually quite remarkable!

Well done Elon I say....

So getting back to the serious stuff

DRC ........let's get the fuck on with it

Get the AVZ mining license in place, sort out the corruption, kick the Chinese, the Congs, The Eckoffs, the Mupandes, the Princess and the rest of the bad actors fair in the arse and send them packing once and for all and let's get this shit show on the bloody road to production

Once we do I'll be placing an order for my Tesla and sorting out my home charging station!!!!

Cheers! (y):cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

wombat74

Top 20
Aussie Gov response to AVZ :' The Australian Gov advises against doing business in countries known to be corrupt '. If you'd like to hear this message again please press # . For more information on the 20 most corrupt countries on the face of the planet please press * . Have a nice day .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Hudnut

Regular
  • Does zero to 100 in about 5 seconds (do you ever really need to get from 0 to 100 in 5 seconds??)

YES.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Onthefm

Regular
I would be happy to contribute to a Capital raise and keep CATH at 9%
I'll contribute in cap raise as well when the nige does.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
And now for something completely different....

Just finished lunch at Magill Estate Kitchen....the more relaxed version of the famous Magill Estate Restaurant at Penfolds

Yes folks the Penfolds winery and spiritual home is 10mins up the road from Winenut's house....

https://www.penfolds.com/en-au/visit/magill-estate-kitchen.html

Anyhoo...

Booked the Uber for the return home

Surprise package.....Uber ended up being a Tesla

First time I'd been in one.......fuck me it was quite an experience

Some stats and facts I picked up from the enthusiastic driver:

• Free to run from home with a solar feed
  • No servicing required
  • No real maintenance required
  • Only check a few things every two years
  • The model was a bit older and so only got around 350km per charge (sounds like enough for tooling around town and running the kids about)
  • Diagnostics onboard tell you everything you might want to know (tyre pressure etc etc )
  • Fast charge if required (get you from 20% charge to 80% charge) takes about 20 mins and if you pay for it it's about $7 bucks
  • Does zero to 100 in about 5 seconds (do you ever really need to get from 0 to 100 in 5 seconds??) and this was a slower older model
  • Battery will probably outlive the car (this vehicle had done 600,000km no replacement to battery)
  • Some cars have done 1,000,000km .....no replacement battery required
  • Only thing to check and do under the hood is fill "blue" bottle with "blue" fluid (can't get that wrong!)
  • The smarts in the car were nuts (car can be "taught" to climate control itself ready for you to drive) ie warm cabin at 7:00am ready for drive to work. Cool cabin at 3:30pm in summer ready for kids school pickup etc etc)
  • Younger generation love the smarts and find the vehicle interface easy like an iphone
  • So quiet
  • So smooth
  • The ride was actually an "experience"

As Frank would say...."the future is electric"

Absolute no brainer.....and we all know it......that's why we invested in Lithium

But when you actually get up close and physically experience the future it is actually quite remarkable!

Well done Elon I say....

So getting back to the serious stuff

DRC ........let's get the fuck on with it

Get the AVZ mining license in place, sort out the corruption, kick the Chinese, the Congs, The Eckoffs, the Mupandes, the Princess and the rest of the bad actors fair in the arse and send them packing once and for all and let's get this shit show on the bloody road to production

Once we do I'll be placing an order for my Tesla and sorting out my home charging station!!!!

Cheers! (y):cool:
Check this new model out Wino from one of my favourite reviewers:

Acceleration that makes you feel sick.

• Love

BEISHA

Top 20

And how much would that babe cost Sammael ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

I shit myself when I took a beamer I owned to 160kph......

Getting to 250kph in a Tesla in seconds from a rolling start .....I'd have a heart attack:oops:

Farken..

• Haha
  • Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!
And how much would that babe cost Sammael ?
Wouldn't matter to you Beish....you'd find the coin down the back of your couch!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Wow

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Fyi, According to mediacongo, I see where,

Justice: the 5,000 new magistrates will be assigned and budgeted for in 2023 and 2024 due to 2,500 per year (Félix Tshisekedi)

About 5,000 magistrates recently recruited, "they will be assigned during the budgetary exercises of 2023 and 2024 due to 2,500 per year", declared, this Saturday, December 10, 2022, Félix Tshisekedi before the two chambers of Parliament meeting in congress.

Shows how farked the country is if they need 5000 magistrates to deal with all the court cases!

• Haha
  • Sad

BEISHA

Top 20
ford mustang.jpg

Until Perth / Australia gets it car charging infrastructure up to speed, i have my eyes on this ......;)

But first i need to get the $$$ to renovate my house .

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

CHB

Regular
Yep, good post......I agree.

Getting into bed with crooks is never a good idea, leopards dont change their spots.

I am very much warming to the idea that CATH gets 9% , AVZ retains 51% , we receive the ML and start construction ASAP of RD, with CATH receiving the extra 15% once ICC arbitration concludes in AVZ favour.......if that is all possible.

I also like the idea ELPHA offered up regards to CATH giving AVZ a pre payment for spod to bridge the finance hole too.

Just gotta wait it out and see what transpires .

imo
If dathcom received the ML, doesn't that mean majority ownership is already there?

Isn't the reason ML isn't issued because of CAMI, rather than ownership?

• Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!
You seriously need no maintenance costs, no fuel costs, no running costs.....for the FUCKING LIFE of that Tesla thing right there to make it stack up don't you?

Wow :oops:

All good

Economies of scale......they'll get cheaper ;)

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love

Samus

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 45 users

Samus

Top 20

Jules ALINGETE, the public finance supercop of TSHISEKEDI, visibly very affected and upset against the predation in the mining sector in the DRC. Case of selling off the assets of #cominiere at a low price, I then the #affirmer , MOTIVATED by bribes and corruption (evidence).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom