CHB

Regular
My guess is ML by mid Feb and CATH 24%

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
Quite good analysis from elphamale just posted on the crapper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Thinking
  • Haha

JAG

Top 20
6FF35185-B65D-4BFE-95DF-2FA62D07F4FA.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
From the crapper . I'm guessing a stock standard reply.

"Please refer to the initial reason for the voluntary suspension…….that is what needs to be clarified to enable the resumption of trading.
The Dathomir action does not impact the award of ML (albeit the award is completely beyond the control of AVZ) nor our ability to progress funding and development of the project."

Kind regards,
Ben Cohen
And there you have it. That’s why every snippet of information about timeframes needs to be taken with a sackful of Himalayan rock salt. AVZ should stop talking or even hinting about dates and talk only of the activities underway to progress matters (unless prejudicial to reveal). It happens when it happens - in the meantime we’ll continue to hang on to our ankles…

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not normally one to spruik the Crapper but there is a very good post from Elphamale providing a great summary of where we are at

Not sure if the link works but it's worth a read and it's a good call to action

Remember just change crapper to copper ;)

Edit: Okay so the link automatically gets whacked on TSE...fair enough

Anyway it's post "...ann-legal-action-to-affirm-interests-in-the-manono-project.7137385/page-4#post-65255656"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
D2214EA8-D899-4F36-90E9-6CDC38786B0C.png

JAG

Top 20
C546254B-C6F2-444C-A1B6-A02D92F3D57F.png

Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Not normally one to spruik the Crapper but there is a very good post from Elphamale providing a great summary of where we are at

Anyway it's post "...ann-legal-action-to-affirm-interests-in-the-manono-project.7137385/page-4#post-65255656"
Thanks WN, it was difficult for me to find that on my phone but searching for Elphamale and viewing his most recent search was easy for those who want to find it.

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Also I've posted a direct link to it through twitter 6 or 7 posts up 🔺:rolleyes:
Sorry Sammael! Catching up on 10 pages backwards 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Thanks for sharing wino. We need to get Elpha over here, eh?

• Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Also I've posted a direct link to it through twitter 6 or 7 posts up 🔺:rolleyes:
Sorry Sam

Thought that was just the pic (which I had seen previously) rather than a link provision through twitter

You were all over it! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Sorry Sam

Thought that was just the pic (which I had seen previously) rather than a link provision through twitter

You were all over it! :ROFLMAO:

All good it's a bit disguised because it's the same image as his other tweet. Just a shame to have multiples of the same thing posted like on the crapper.
Posted that after having the same problem you did :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Nuts I just read Elphamale’s crapper post and as always was a good read…. I’m not on twitter or the crapper so have no way of interacting with Elphamale but….

Some things he and others might want to add to the equation are:

1) Former exiled politician and governor of Tanganyika, Moise Kutumbi (who by the way is one of the richest men in the DRC) is teaming up with Joseph Kabila to form a partnership to win government in next year’s DRC election…. Both these men should also be added to the ‘Dirty Dozen’ when it comes to corruption in the DRC and both should be watched closely for their involvement in corrupt mining practices in and around Tanganyika and Manono!!

2) Elphamale also mentions a short-term debt facility or a pre-payment by CATH for our SC6…. I mentioned the idea of a pre-payment by CATH recently and not sure if Elpha takes into account the fact that we would then have to supply CATH with the SC6 while not getting payment for our OPEX (Operating costs).

As far as a short-term debt facility…. This is how Altura (AJM) went into administration when they couldn’t repay their debt to the Chinese, and Pilbara Minerals bought out thier Pilgangora project. I know people will say the price of SC6 will soon pay off our debts but like everything else…. I’ve heard it all before

Just a few things to consider and if you or someone passed them on to Elpha, I would be interested in his reply

You know me pretty well Nuts, I may seem harsh, but sometimes you need to be to add honesty and balance to the conversation

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
Thanks for sharing wino. We need to get Elpha over here, eh?
Was thinking the same, maybe someone he follows could DM? It's unpleasant having to fish things out of the crapper.
ArcticColossalCow-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20

Mining Cadastre: The Minister of Mines,
@anskalambayi
is continuing her efforts to restore the rights of Mrs. Chantal Lembo Bashizi as CEO of #CAMI . Appointed for almost 3 years, #Bashizi never took office... To read

Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Nuts I just read Elphamale’s crapper post and as always was a good read…. I’m not on twitter or the crapper so have no way of interacting with Elphamale but….

Some things he and others might want to add to the equation are:

1) Former exiled politician and governor of Tanganyika, Moise Kutumbi (who by the way is one of the richest men in the DRC) is teaming up with Joseph Kabila to form a partnership to win government in next year’s DRC election…. Both these men should also be added to the ‘Dirty Dozen’ when it comes to corruption in the DRC and both should be watched closely for their involvement in corrupt mining practices in and around Tanganyika and Manono!!

2) Elphamale also mentions a short-term debt facility or a pre-payment by CATH for our SC6…. I mentioned the idea of a pre-payment by CATH recently and not sure if Elpha takes into account the fact that we would then have to supply CATH with the SC6 while not getting payment for our OPEX (Operating costs).

As far as a short-term debt facility…. This is how Altura (AJM) went into administration when they couldn’t repay their debt to the Chinese, and Pilbara Minerals bought out thier Pilgangora project. I know people will say the price of SC6 will soon pay off our debts but like everything else…. I’ve heard it all before

Just a few things to consider and if you or someone passed them on to Elpha, I would be interested in his reply

You know me pretty well Nuts, I may seem harsh, but sometimes you need to be to add honesty and balance to the conversation
Hey MB

I just responded to Elphamale and posted your thoughts on the crapper for the general conversation and to see if something happens

I tagged Elpha in

Not a DM or PM (as I have no way to do that either) but what the heck.....may as well give it a go and see what happens!

No harm in trying

Cheers
Nut :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

CHB

Regular
Based on what???

Or literally a guess?
Yep

Based on my assumption of lip service by mgmt and trying to use some reasoning. I rather say my guess up front then those people who put their assumptions after something happens then pretend they knew all along lol.

Considerations for why I'm guessing that.

1) How would capital work if CATH takes a lower percentage? Would the company really be sourcing this funding in the background already? We're about what 8 months into suspension? Why not do this sooner? Makes me think it's not related to ML

2) Mgmt seemed to think at the road shows that ML was close and that some people were going to jail. Well we're seeing some of that start to happen and there is a push for others still. From that perspective I feel it'll come to a head soon.

3 IGF and others calling out the princess. Can you imagine a law enforcement agency in Australia accusing someone of a crime then letting them walk free? I think we know where this is heading, question is what are they waiting on to pull the trigger.

Anyway my reasonings as to why I feel like we're only a few months away tops and why I feel the CATH % remains in tact. All a guess.

Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yep

Based on my assumption of lip service by mgmt and trying to use some reasoning. I rather say my guess up front then those people who put their assumptions after something happens then pretend they knew all along lol.

Considerations for why I'm guessing that.

1) How would capital work if CATH takes a lower percentage? Would the company really be sourcing this funding in the background already? We're about what 8 months into suspension? Why not do this sooner? Makes me think it's not related to ML

2) Mgmt seemed to think at the road shows that ML was close and that some people were going to jail. Well we're seeing some of that start to happen and there is a push for others still. From that perspective I feel it'll come to a head soon.

3 IGF and others calling out the princess. Can you imagine a law enforcement agency in Australia accusing someone of a crime then letting them walk free? I think we know where this is heading, question is what are they waiting on to pull the trigger.

Anyway my reasonings as to why I feel like we're only a few months away tops and why I feel the CATH % remains in tact. All a guess.
A very well considered "guess" there CHB

Cheers!

Top Bottom