AVZ Discussion 2022

DRC: Felix Tshisekedi escapes cyanide poisoning attempt​

INFORMATION POLITICO.CD - Félix Tshisekedi, President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, was the victim of an attempted poisoning through a "mail" sent to his Office at the Presidency.

By The Editorial BoardNovember 28, 2022 at 12:40 PM

I hope this is fake news. Doesn't seem to be widely reported. FT must have a few / many crooks threatening him. Stay safe FT ... and please grant the Manono ML to AVZ for the good of DRC / RDC & all of us.

Reactions: 18 users

Samus

Top 20
My guess at geists game is to appear like he's connected and in the know and smarter than you.
But it's all fallen apart on him.

He wanted to appear like he was on our side, which is easy enough to do.
I predict when we open for trading, he will share some horrible "evidence" he just became aware of, probably some dirt on management as his many accounts share subtle attempts at stiring distrust for management.
And that's my geist conspiracy.
Used to be long, then went short, probably heavily.
Li Tao
@lithiumanalytic is the worst one of his accounts.
That's some sico nut job shit that is.
Screenshot_20221130_001951_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
And an earlier article on the same topic, but I haven’t seen the names of these companies mentioned before.

@BEISHA I saw a couple of articles re a rail corridor today - I think it might be one of the routes we are considering:

View attachment 23165

And an earlier article on the same topic, but I haven’t seen the names of these companies mentioned before.

View attachment 23166
Cheers mate, hey, really appreciate your good intel sharing btw, i got alot of accolades for the questions i asked at the AGM, but i am just the messenger............without your intel or @JAG , @Frank @Sammael, @MoneyBags1348 and plenty of others, then i would be in the dark.

Keep up the great work .

cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Rediah

Regular
Li Tao
@lithiumanalytic is the worst one of his accounts.
That's some sico nut job shit that is.
View attachment 23167
IMDB has confirmed that M. Night Shyamalan’s movie Split is true accounts of Der Giest’s 23 alter egos.

FAABE0BE-DA1A-4E68-922A-0710DCEE5A59.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20
IMDB has confirmed that M. Night Shyamalan’s movie Split is true accounts of Der Giest’s 23 alter egos.
Screenshot_20221031_220033.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
Alright guys usually don’t put too much effort into post now days as it’s all regurgitated from Twitter etc & THX to everyone that uploads those posts for those who are not on Social Media as much as others.

I’m really hoping AVZ know Wtf they are doing with all this mess, roadshows IMO absolute waste of time, AGM, same kinda crap we as I finally got to log in, didn’t REALLY get what we want apart from more talk about how they want things to go…

We are starting to see some action it seems , Arrests etc and some movement in the DRC Political System “We hope” …

How WE WANT things to go isn’t exactly how we all planned this going years ago…

Good on AVZ For sticking it out so far so good I guess but it is getting tiresome…

Holding off the ASX we are doing very well but sometimes enough is enough…

WE “THE SHAREHOLDERS” DAY AFTER DAY WONDER WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON WITH OUR MONEY !!!

So much mystery, So much corruption, So much bullshit that we have to rely on social media post to be able to get a snippet of possibly what the Fuck is going on.

AVZ you need to sort it FFS… Pull some Battery Council, Special Economic Zone, Hydro Station Strings for FUCK SAKE…..

It feels like we are getting the piss taken out of us….

I’m glad to see these pricks getting arrested but I’m weary this may take even longer because people will need to fill there spots & get used to NO FREE pineapples 🍍….

IMO RANT OVER….

Cheers guys & gals but Fuxk me how hard is this shit….

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Fletch77

Regular
Morning crew.. I hope you are all going well.

I’m having a very relaxing 2 week break in Vanuatu, and haven’t caught up on these threads for a while (about 40 pages behind) I don’t think it’s a coincidence I’m sleeping much better lately 😂

I not going to have a read for another week or so, but if anyone that I have been chatting to through private message on here (or anyone kind enough) would like to send me a quick update on any major positive news filtering through that would be awesome. (A few DRC politicians charged with accepting bribes, corruption and sacked would be an example of major positive news ) 😂 🔥 🤞🏻

If anyone else needs to get away, unwind and forget about this shit show for a while I highly recommend this place, absolutely stunning 🏝

Reactions: 17 users

Bin59

Regular
@BEISHA I saw a couple of articles re a rail corridor today - I think it might be one of the routes we are considering:

View attachment 23165

View attachment 23166
Just a bit more info on that agreement :

Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular
Netoo posted his thoughts today - might be easier to read his posts on the other site.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Netoo posted his thoughts today - might be easier to read his posts on the other site.

Thanks Bin59. Netoo: "the four steps can take between 15 to 35 business days". So with Africa time, we will probs have extensions to end-Jan-2023 to get ML ... but at best, might see action on DG CAMI just before Christmas? ... if it plays out to Netoo's "visualisation". IMO GLTAH

Samus

Top 20

Screenshot_20221130_091314_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221130_093651_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Anyone else think Netoo is another Der Geist incarnation?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Spikerama

Regular
Anyone else think Netoo is another Der Geist incarnation?

It did cross my mind.

Reactions: 3 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
  • Haha

Remark

Top 20
1669768798344.png