AVZ Discussion 2022

D

Deleted member 1612

Nobody's around because they're all watching Rambo, except Wino and I who have to watch Love Island.
No word back from the NZ roadshow then!?

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It's really a bit of a joke. I'm at home with COVID and bored. Just to see what happens, for grins and thrills. I bought 9000 AJN shares yesterday. I figured if our AVZ boss owns these shares, it must be a good investment 😉
We do need a spy on the inside.
They've got Nigel. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Everyone following fight between Marius and Mines_CD on twitter?
Lmao what the actual. I dont think they realise that is the guy who they tweeted about haha

Screenshot_20221104_213916_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
No word back from the NZ roadshow then!?
They're waiting for the internet to arrive in 2030

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Nah they do
In another message they've said they tried to contact him but couldn't reach him.

I like how he's called it out
Didn't we conclude that is a fake account anyways?

At least he is seeing first hand the misinformation campaign attacking us.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
The Manono Project comprises PR13359, which covers approximately 188 square kilometers (km2) right? Does somebody know the surface right tax/fee per square meter or hectare? So Is 1,30-1,50 per hectare a usual price?
In your first post you say English is not your native language and your literacy demonstrates that fact…. And yet your literacy skills in this post are impeccable

The trolls and shorter’s are spreading their misinformation and undermining tactics everywhere again….

Is this ‘TheSpirit@SaneGeist’ our newly sin binned Geist

1667558750199.png

I don’t know, but I know I don’t trust you mate

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Adriano Dude

Emerged
In your first post you say English is not your native language and your literacy demonstrates that fact…. And yet your literacy skills in this post are impeccable

The trolls and shorter’s are spreading their misinformation and undermining tactics everywhere again….

Is this ‘TheSpirit@SaneGeist’ our newly sin binned Geist

View attachment 21297
I don’t know, but I know I don’t trust you mate

Thank you, but please don’t be paranoid.
I am also on twitter and just try to follow.

My idea behind this post was to calculate the surface rights and check if the 280k fits the whole area or the half.

Edit: Ich kann auch auch einfach auf deutsch weiter schreiben, damit du mir glaubst. Alles gut mein Freund ich habe keine schlechten Absichten. 👍

That lake shot is the money shot Nuts. If you compare your picture with this one…. I’m attaching both, you can see the area we have drilled and it still looks significant to me. Glad you and @Chilla are providing good balanced perspectives

View attachment 21283 View attachment 21284

Take a look these two maps again…. What ever happens, we still have the bigger share of the CDL pegmatites

@Winenut(s) and @Chilla do you agree??

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Thank you, but please don’t be paranoid.
I am also on twitter and just try to follow.

My idea behind this post was to calculate the surface rights and check if the 280k fits the whole area or the half.

I see it took you all of a few seconds to reply to me and again your literacy is perfect…. Go back and look at your first post (before your writing skills dramatically improved) which coincidentally was yesterday

Oh and I see you have already developed very fast editing skills

Fuckensee Off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Chase

Regular
Take a look these two maps again…. What ever happens, we still have the bigger share of the CDL pegmatites

Yes exactly for fuks sake..in my opinion..after many XXXX

Reactions: 4 users
Yeh sure they did.

Screenshot_20221104_221250_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

Misfits

Regular
Ok schon gut, ich verstehe das die wegen der aktuellen Situation paranoid bist 😂 und werde in Zukunft lieber wieder nur mitlesen. Ich will keine Probleme. ✌️
Calling BS, and how about writing English!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Chilla

Regular

I dont know MB….I can tell that 75% of the length will be in the northern carved section. Width in the drill tested southern retained section is awesome and looks wider than the north section. But this could be superficial as the northern section is only mapped and not as extensively drill tested as sections 21000 to 22200. It could well be that the north section just doesn’t outcrop as much and is buried below cover but still have substantial thickness….it’s unknown though without poking a few holes further along to do step out drills.

Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
The fuckers didn’t realise how much it costs to run one of the world’s biggest gold mines and couldn’t raise capital so they are now insolvent: meaning - liquidation, voluntary administration or receivership.

And AVZ holder’s think AVZ has got troubles 😂😂😂😂

Fuck Me…. But I no complain
Well fuck me side ways Money......thats just unbelievable !!

I used to be a holder pre FFX.......cant remember the old ticker....:unsure:

Thats was when they were still defining their lithium component ..........now talk about MICA there...;)

Sold out when they were 50c or so, they couldnt find a offtaker cause the grade was questionable, needed alot of processing etc.

Then correct me if i am wrong, but GANFENG popped out of the blue with some big dollars, then there was the discovery of the gold component there after.......and your right it was a BIG discovery , nice chunky intercepts and good grade.

How the fuck havnt they been able to finance that ?

I mean yeah, the POG price aint that good atm, but watch that change when interest rates globally start to wind down........2023 will be a big year for gold if a global recession takes place....;)

So another abandoned baby aka VEC ?

I assume LLL, is the lithium component ?

That still viable ?

Holy shit , ELPHAMALE who was a big spruiker will be pissed !

Sorry for your loss.

not happy.gif

With BRN only making 100k in sales for the last quarter, i bet you are just hanging for AVZ to come good to balance the equation...no doubt.

ffs

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
@solo twitter is off chops hahah

Screenshot_20221104_221541_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Ok schon gut, ich verstehe das du wegen der aktuellen Situation paranoid bist 😂 und werde in Zukunft lieber wieder nur mitlesen. Ich will keine Probleme. ✌️

Another troll 🧌 every one!!

They seem to be coming from everywhere

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Adriano Dude

Emerged
Calling BS, and how about writing English!
In future I will read again and not posting anymore. The mood is a little bit crazy at the moment, but I understand the situation.

See you later maybe ✌️

• Thinking
I’ve been an avid follower (non poster) but been in avz since 2017. Just left hotcrapper for some civilised Avz discussion. I’ll be at the Melbourne roadshow and will pop into the Y&J also. Keen to meet as many avz shareholders

Top Bottom